Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Quickly, while concentrating, I form the hand seals of the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. As I wipe a quick speck of sweat from my forehead, I begin manipulating my chakra. Suddenly, I shove out a powerful gust of wind towards Dean's clone. The gust of wind takes down a try standing in it's way. Continuing for it's target, the gust of wind slams against Dean's clone, causing him to fly off into a direction before disappearing. *

Advantages : Creating distance between yourself and the enemy. Also possibly knocking back attacks like kunai's and shuriken's.
Disadvantages : accidentally one of your comrades getting caught in the gust of wind? It would also cause some objects to go flying around rapidly, which could hurt bystanders? Also doing this in a confined space would be sort of difficult.

"I would use this to blast away my enemy, or counter-attack his attack. Or just as a normal offensive attack."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, the amount of hand seals are the disadvantage. Here is the jutsu you just learned."

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

"Okay, now gather your Wind based chakra in your lungs and mold it. Then, release it from your mouth in the form of a sphere that can blow back an opponent, and small objects around you, like projectiles. Easy to do, try it against my clone, and remember, these jutsu are great to use due to the lack of hand seals."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was gonna say the time it takes to make the hand seals was a disadvantage! I SWEAR. I JUST SECOND GUESSED MYSELF U_U lolol.

** Molding the chakra into my lungs, I begin molding it. Jumping into the air, I aim at Dean's clone. Releasing it from my mouth, it comes out in the form of a sphere. Firing towards Dean's clone, tiny objects surrounding myself start to fly everywhere. The sphere succeeds in blowing back Dean's clone as it closes in on him. **

Advantages: No hand signals (muwuahahaha) and it's good to protect yourself from attacks. Also good for creating distance between yourself and the opponent. Also the projectile you blow around could distract or get into their eyes maybe.
Disadvantages: Would be bad to do in a small area or with civilians really close by, because of the projectile it blows up. Also if the enemy is moving really fast, it might be difficult to hit them ?

"I would use this to defend myself and create distance between me and my opponent. Because of the lack of hand seals, it's great to use when you need a quick defense move."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, and yes, always best used with combinations. Basically it's used to blow back projectiles, aka, kunai and shuriken. Here you go."

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

"Okay, next one. Quite easy, form the Ram hand seal, and manipulate your Wind based chakra to form several tornadoes of Wind around the opponent. This is usually combined with Fire Release: Running Fire, which then forms a massive fiery hurricane."

Dean forms a clone that runs towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I begin forming the Ram hand seal as I manipulate my chakra. The result is a few tornadoes that begin surrounding around my enemy. *

Advantages: "With that much chaos, a good change to escape. Also It's only one hand seal so it wont take to much time."
Disadvantages: "Tornadoes would most likely disrupt the surroundings. Teammates could get caught in it too."

"I would use this to maybe create a diversion, or to escape. As well as just a normal offense attack."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, and of course, combine it with a Fire based jutsu for a powerful tornado. Here you go."

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

"Now, mold your Wind based chakra in your lungs and form the Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals. Then release vortex towards your opponent, it can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth. Try it out on my clone."

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I start to mold my chakra within my lungs, my fingers forming the hand seals Tiger, Snake, Ram. Then releases a vortex in which charges at Dean's clone. Remembering what Dean said, I try to combine it with the techniques. His clone gets confined within a portion of the ground, while the massive inferno would snap at Dean's clone. *

Advantages -- "Only 3 hand signs don't take too long to do. Such a powerful attack would surely do some damage, and a vortex would send some of the surroundings flying, which would cause more trouble for the opponent. Trapping them could help get away, also."

Disadvantages -- "While a vortex would also send surrounding towards the enemy, it would also send some things flying to yourself. Also, you wouldn't be able to do this in a confined place or somewhere where destroying the surroundings would not be a good idea" >_>

"I would use this in battle as a powerful attack. It could help stopping them from getting away, or just to injure them."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's alright. Here you go."

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

"Okay now, I want you to manipulate your Wind based chakra to create a slicing Wind gust. Now this wind based gust is capable of splitting or neutralizing an incoming Wind based attack. It splits Wind based attacks weaker or equal ranking, and makes it harmless. Try it against this!"

Dean blasts forth a weak C rank blast of Wind.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I begin manipulating my chakra which I have gotten well use to, then out comes a gust of wind. It sharply shoots towards the wind charging at me, and pierces it cleanly. I feel the airs blast as the two attacks come in contact. My attack sliced through Dean's C ranked blast of wind. *

Advantages-- "Can protect yourself and people around you. Good for fleeing and escaping as well."
Disadvantages-- "If your opponent is quicker than you, you wouldn't have time to use the defensive attack. Also if the enemy is more powerful and is higher ranked than myself."

"I would use this to fend off an attack or to protect me and/or an ally."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice avatar O__O''

"That's good. Here you go."

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

"Okay, next one, form the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals, and manipulate your Wind based chakra. Manipulate it to form a cyclone of sharp winds and petals, that head towards your opponent, and slices 'em. Use it against my clone."

Dan creates a clone that runs towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say what? Me? What avatar? o-o'

* I jump back into the air, my hands moving quickly as I form the Tiger, Hare and Dragon hand seals. My wind based chakra begins manipulating, and the result charges towards my opponent. The wind is wildly sharp as well as the petals. As Dean's clone shoots towards me, the cyclone crashes into the clone and slices it up, then it disappears like all clones do. *

Advantages: "Good for an escape, because your opponent would be all sliced up and couldn't get to you. The cyclone could also slice up surroundings things like tree's, which could create obstacles for your opponent."
Disadvantages: "The hand seals aren't too much, but still takes a little time to do. If their are people nearby, they could get sliced up too, or caught in the attack."

"I would use this to counter attack, or just as a fierce attack."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That avatar >,>

"That's alright, Here you go."

Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

"Okay, for the next one. First, by swinging your hand or both hands towards your opponent, manipulate your Wind based chakra to release a wave of Wind towards the opponent. This wave of wind is capable of causing cutting damage, basically slashing the opponent. Use it on my clone."

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What avatar <.< the pink haired girl? It's been mah avatar for awhile o-o'

*With my feet planted firmly to the ground, I swish my hand towards my opponent. As my wind chakra manipulates, a huge wave of wind follows in the direction of my hand. It drives towards Dean's clone, slashing him. *

Advantages: "You can quickly do this technique, encase you need to escape or something. If it's a big wave, it could take out multiple opponents."
Disadvantages: "Wouldn't want bystanders to get caught in the wave. It could also tare up the surroundings, which means you wouldn't want to be in a society-type area ._. ?"

"I would use this as a counter attack, to gain space between me and my enemy. Or just as a normal offensive attack."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's alright. Here you go."

Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

"Okay, now we will do two jutsu. First grab this sword."

Dean throws a sword towards his student.

"Hold onto the sword and channel your Wind based chakra into it, then swing it towards your opponent. This would create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. Fairly easy, swing and release."

"After that, manipulate your Wind based chakra and release a powerful blast of Wind towards your opponent. Easy, just use it on my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I take the sword Dean tossed to me and begin channeling my wind chakra. As Dean's clone closes in on me, I jump back, swinging the sword in his direction. A rather powerful swarm of sharp winds fly towards him. Afterwards, I land onto a branch and begin manipulating my wind chakra again. I swing my hand towards the clone and release a powerful blast, grabbing onto the trunk of the tree so I don't tumble off. It collides with Dean's clone and I let out a sigh of relief. *

advantages: "This could probably hit numerous of opponents. It's really quick and easy to use, with a powerful outcome."

disadvantages: "If the opponent is quick, they might be able to dodge it. It can only go in one direction, so if someone is ambushing you, it wouldn't be good."

"I would use this as a powerful offensive attack to damage my enemy."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's two techniques, so just give each advantages and disadvantages, and how you would use them. Like:"

Dean writes on a paper and shows his student.

Jutsu#1

Perform it:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

How I would use it in battle:

Jutsu#2

Perform it:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

How I would use it in battle:

"Practically like that."

Dean then waits for his student to re-do those techniques.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Sorry U_U"

*I take the sword Dean tosses to me and begin channeling my wind chakra. As Dean's clone closes in on me, I jump back, swinging the sword in his direction. A rather powerful swarm of sharp winds fly towards him.*

Advantages: "After using the technique, because you have the sword you could go in for another attack. You can attempt this very quickly, that's always a plus."

Disadvantages: "If the sword isn't in your possession, you can't do it. Probably not good to use during close combat."

In battle: "I would use this as a powerful offense attack, or a sneak attack from the shaddoowws"

*Jumping up to a branch on a tree, I manipulate my chakra. Targeting Dean's clone, I release a blast of wind. It collides into him and I sigh in relief*

Advantages: "No hand seals so it can be done quickly. You could send multiple of blasts, cause you have two hands >_>"

Disadvantages: "Can only blast in one direction. If the enemy is quick, they can easily dodge the blast."

In battle: "I would use this as a good offensive attack."
>_>

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, here you go."

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

"Once again, channel your Wind based chakra into your sword. Then focus it, and release it in the form of a vortex of Wind, that surrounds the users body, and pushes away materials around you. Use it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards student.

"After that, manipulate your Wind based chakra and exhale it onto a weapon, like a kunai. This allows you to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. Use it on a kunai, and throw my clone."

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* As Dean's clone closes in on me, I begin focusing my wind chakra into my sword. After a quick moment, a vortex of wind surrounds me, shoving away any and every object surrounding me. As Dean's clone tries to attack me, the vortex pushes the clone away with great force. *

advantages: "Keeps enemies away, along with an attack they throw at you. No hand signals or anything, so you can preform it quickly encase of an emergency or surprise attack."

disadvantages: "You'd have to be careful because this could also shove away or hurt nearby allies. And also, if it's shoving things away from you, it could shove those things into your allies or something."

"I would use this to fend off an attack from the enemy."

* I take a deep breath and begin to manipulate my chakra. Concentrating, I blow out my air onto my kunai. As Dean's clone charges towards me, I jump back quite a bit, into the air. With a quick flick of my wrist, the kunai is dashing towards the clone. I am surprised to notice the difference as the kunai travels further and stabs the clone, doing more damage than a normal kunai attack. *

advantages: "Your attacks with the weapon will do more damage. You could also throw them from greater distances."

disadvantages: "You might not always have time to exhale onto your weapon during battle. Also a kunai is an easy weapon to dodge and you wouldn't want to keep wasting your energy by blowing on each and ever kunai/shuriken/etc."

"I would use this to upgrade my attacks with a weapon, like a kunai or shuriken."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's alright, here you go."

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

"Ok, once again manipulate your Wind based chakra and release it from your mouth in the form of a stream of Wind. This stream of Wind takes the form of a twister that attacks the opponent. An easy technique, not much to be said about it, most of these Wind based techniques are very linear and straightforward. So use it against my clone."

"After that, swing your blade towards your opponent after channeling some Wind based chakra into it. A gust of Wind is released in the arc at which the blade is swung, usually used to stop projectiles. Think Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho, a wave of Wind blasted towards the opponent. Use it against my clone, who throws you with a kunai. Take out the kunai and the clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student, and throws her with a kunai.