Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
herro there sensei ^^

Alright, I know that wind is strong against lightning. It is weak against fire because fire is basically fueled by oxygen/air. You have to make the chakra as sharp and thin as you can. It is usually short to mid-ranged. It is usually used for offensive techniques. Can also be channeled into blades and increase the overall range of the blades. It also makes the cutting power more powerful. It seems to be most common in Sunagakure. It can also be used with Water Release.

I wanna learn the wind element becauseee it seems to grab my interest more than fire, lighting, water, etc. It would be cool to be able to control the air around you and use it for more than just breathing ^-^

Last edited:

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, you see this paper? "Shows paper"

Hold i like this

"paper inbetween the index and middle finger"

concentrate on your wind chakra, make it sharp. Cut the paper down to half and let it stop then start again and rip it in half.

"gives you the piece of paper"

Try it out

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Takes the paper between my index finger and middle finger. Carefully, I begin to concentrate my wind chakra, trying to make it sharp like my sensei has told me too. After a couple of tries and fails, I finally succeed in making a tiny rip in the paper. Letting out a hesitant breath, I concentrate on my chakra once more. Zoning out anything that might distract me, I concentrate steadily. I give a feint smile as the paper finally completely rips in half. *

Did I do it correctly, sensei?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean Winchester burst into the training field through a portal of Keigoku. He sees a student before him, and Saeko leaves for >.> some circumstances.

"Okay, I am taking this over. The name is Dean Winchester, and I am awesome. Yes. So, nicely done with the paper, and when you are ready, we will begin. My training method is as follows, I will explain the jutsu and you will perform it, give me at least two advantages and disadvantages plus how you would use it in battle. If you have any questions about a technique, be sure to ask!

Now, for the first jutsu. Basically, start by molding your Wind based chakra, and then focusing it. After that, you are able to release small blasts of Wind from your limbs or from your mouth towards the enemy, this can be used for both attacks and defense. Try it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student. She'll have to act fast!!

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♦ With little time to act, I try molding my chakra. As I do this, I jump away from Dean's clone. Once I'm finally able to focus my wind chakra, I hold out my arm and aim my palm towards the clone. With much surprise a weak blast of wind shoots out and barely affects the clone. Disappointed, I jump away from the clone once more. Trying and focusing harder, I open my mouth and try releasing the blast of wind that way. As I do, it manages to hit the clone. Feeling I've got the hang of it, I raise my arm and hold my palm out again. Out comes a decent blast of air. It's just enough to make the clone disappear. Glad that the clone has stopped chasing me, I lean against a tree to catch my breath. ♦

"Uhmm, two advantages to this would be: it's a quick simple way to fight off an enemy while escaping. A second reason, I think, would be to distract an enemy. If a blast of wind came out of no where, I'd be a little confused and distracted-- until I found out who it came from. Also another advantage would be, you have an infinite amount of air to use. Two disadvantages would probably be: it could probably be a little challenging to hit your opponent if they're dodging the blasts. A second disadvantage would maybe be, loosing breathe quickly. If you're shooting wind out of your mouth, wouldn't you loose your breath quickly, or get a horrid dry mouth?"

"I would use this in battle by counter attacking/defense. Maybe if someone threw a kunai at me, I could just blast wind and knock the kunai off of its course towards me. Also, if you blast the wind towards their eyes, or towards the dirt/leaves/dust, it would cause them to be unable to see, and they'd loose sight of vision possibly for a moment. Those are just a few ways I could use this in battle.."

"Erm, so sensei, did I do it right?" >_>

♦ Looks eagerly at sensei with a big smile. ♦

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, for a first try, I am quite impressed. As for your question, these blasts of Wind are all based on chakra, so no, you wouldn't get tired of blowing out blasts. This is the jutsu you just learned."

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

"Next, I want you to basically, manipulate your Wind based chakra again. This time, release it from your mouth in the form of a gust of Wind, and strike the ground. This causes loose sand to be lifted up, and be blown into your opponent's eyes. This gives you ample moments to strike while your opponent is blinded. Try it against my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♦ Nodding my head, I understand what my sensei has told me. Jumping up into the air, to create a little distance between me and the clone, I focus and manipulate the wind chakra in my mouth. Blowing the wind from my mouth, the gust of air hits the ground directly in front of Dean's clone. Some dirt/sand spews upward and around chaotically. Once I notice that the clone is caught off guard, I throw a couple of kunai's towards him. ♦

Advantages: "Being able to escape possibly. And also being able to do sneak attacks."
Disadvantages: "If there isn't any sad/dirt or something like that, wouldn't this technique not work? Also maybe another disadvantage would be the sand/dirt getting in my own eyes." >_>

"I would use this in battle by distracting my opponent, that way I am able to do a surprise attack, or something like that. Or I would use it to distract them and take a moment to catch my breath, or escape the battle for a moment to regain my energy."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Okay, that's very good. It works with any loose sand, most terrains have that. Here you go."

Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

"Okay, now, manipulate your Wind based chakra, and use to form a wall of spinning wind before you. This wind based wall is capable of acting as a defense against projectiles like kunai and shuriken, and also against close combat. Though when a smoke bomb or explosive tagged kunai hits the wind wall, it will be triggered, because of the wall's sharp properties. Use it to defend against this kunai!"

Dean throws a kunai towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♥ Caught off guard, and with little time to act, I quickly try manipulating the wind the to create a (tornado like?) spinning wall of wind in front of me. As I do this, I had so little time to act, I find myself tripping on my own feet because of the sudden change in wind and I crash to the dirt. Quickly picking myself up, the spinning wall calms to a halt and succeeded it's job to defend against the speedy kunai. ♥

2 Advantages:
"I would say definitely good for protecting ones-self against an ambush of a group of ninjas. Also it could serve as a tactic to escape, or block incoming attacks so you could catch a breath during your fight."
2 Disadvantages: "If there is a wall, you wouldn't be able to attack on your own side. You'd have to go around it, dismiss it, or something of that sort? Anddd, maybe another disadvantage would be an uproar in the surroundings: like, the dirt and tree's or close by objects. Cause it's spinning? Rightt?" >.>

"I would use this in battle to serve as a shield or protection for me, or a fellow ninja."

♦ I sit on a log for a moment, fiddling with a kunai ♦

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, here you go!"

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

"Next one, is quite easy."

Dean runs towards his student, and grabs her by the waist. With one fluid motion, Dean throws her up into mid air.

"Now, whilst in id air, manipulate your Wind based chakra inside your lungs. Mold it, and release it from your mouth to change the trajectory of your body with great speed. This is basically a way to dodge an incoming linear technique or projectile, now put it in action! Dodge this kunai!!"

Dean throws a kunai towards his student.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♠ While in the air, I try hard to listen to my sensei's orders over the harsh air beating against my ears. After understanding his orders, I shut my eyes for a brief second to concentrate. As I manipulate the chakra inside my lungs, I get a weird feeling as I try molding it. Suddenly, spewing it from my mouth, I go flying backwards. The kunai that was shooting towards me gets stabbed into a tree, missing me by a hair. Tumbling to the ground I lay there for a moment, trying to catch a breath. ♠

Advantages: "Dodging attacks of course, and possibly escaping battle."
Disadvantages: "This would maybe be hard to do in tight spaces, or if you are surrounded by a group of people."

"I would use this in battle as a last resort to dodge something. If simply moving out of the way or jumping out of the way wouldn't work, I would use this."

♣ Slowly, I sit up, looking at Dean. ♣

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done. Here ya go."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

"Now for the last D rank. First, manipulate your Wind based chakra. Mold it and form a huge stream of Wind that carries both the opponent and rocks into the air. The rocks will then slam against the opponent. Try it out, on my clone."

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♠ I begin manipulating my chakra, which now seems like a familiar thing to do. Molding it, I create an enormous stream which seems to lift Dean's clone and his surrounding rocks up into the air. I gasp as the rocks crash into Dean's clone, making it disappear into a puff of smoke. ♠

Advantages: Creating distance between myself and the enemy. It's also a good offense as well as defense attack.
Disadvantages: In small area's this might be hard to do. With a bunch of people nearby my opponent, it might also be difficult to do.

"I would use this in battle to create distance between me and my enemy, using the natural rocks to attack him with." >.>

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's good, here you go."

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

"Okay, now we shall start with the C ranks. An easy technique, I want you to concentrate your Wind based chakra and focus it to your hands. Clap your hands together to create a powerful compressed gale of wind that is capable of knocking over a person, but it is mostly used to enhance the speed, power and ability to kill of projectile weapons, like kunai and shuriken. So, first create the gale of Wind, and then throw a kunai through it to increase the speed and power of the kunai. Aim for my clone, and kill him!"

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I begin focusing my wind based chakra to the palms of my hand. After I feel I've succeeded, I clap my hands together. I am surprised when I feel the compression of wind. Quickly pulling out a kunai, I don't waste any time as I chuck it forward, through the gale of wind, which speeds it up tremendously. It strikes the clone and after a quick second, it disappears. *

"Some disadvantages of this would be, having a really fast opponent and not being able to hit him. Possibly another one would be not having any weapons to speed up. Or maybe the weather is very windy already." >.>

"Some advantages would be, this technique could be good for attacking an enemy that is trying to escape. Also good for an attack that is quick and that the enemy is not expecting."

"I would use this in battle to quickly attack someone who is trying to escape or just a quick move that they are not expecting, and one that is hard for them to dodge because it is moving so fast."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's good. Here you go."

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Now for the next one, manipulate your Wind based chakra, and infuse them into a bladed weapon like a shuriken or kunai. After that, make the small weapon spin by manipulating the Wind around it, and direct it towards the opponent. A pretty basic technique, slice and dice my clone!"

You must be registered for see images

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I manage to manipulate my chakra, and am surprised when I am actually able to create a weapon that is sharp. It ressembles that of a kunai. Carefully manipulating the wind around it, Ir begins to spin. With a swift movement on my hands, the kunai shoot towards Dean's clone. And he has been sliceeeedd 'n' dicceed *

"Advantages would be attack numerous of enemies at once. Also probably really good for a surprise attack. And if the enemy moved really fast, since their is a couple of them, it should be ease to hit the opponet."
"Disadvantages would be... hmm.. maybe a really windy environment. It would sway the kunai off tract maybe. Also if the enemy had great defense."

"I would use this to fight off multiples of enemies, or to finish off one of them."

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That was alright, here you go."

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"Okay, for the next one. Form the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake hand seals, and manipulate your Wind based chakra. Then, create a sudden gust of Wind that blasts towards the opponent with enough power to take down a tree. It's the jutsu Orochimaru used against Sasuke in the forest of death, if you remember that. Use it against my clone, to blow him away."

You must be registered for see images