RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Alright. Now produce a river of mud in front of you by covering doton chakra into mud, meaning you don't need preexisting earth for this jutsu. Of course it doesn't move very fast due to its thickness but the main purpose of this jutsu is to be used in conjunction with water jutsu in order to speed up the river's flow or to make water jutsu muddy and more forceful. Try it out.

*points to a Pein meditating peacefully*

Used after a water jutsu
You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user summon a river of mud infront of them by lifting one of their hands in the air. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Next, i want you to focus doton chakra throughout your body and merge with the earth itself, allowing you to travel through it up to 3 meters deep without having to dig or even move the ground. It is great for moving unseen and sneaking up on your target. The downside is your inability to sense what's going on on the surface and the inability to merge and unmerge quickly. Nicco! Get over here!

*waves from 15 meters away. An actual minefield lies between us*

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent by merging with the ground itself. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. The disadvantage with this technique is that merging with the ground is rather slow and while perfomring the technique, the user is vulnerable to high ranked Earth techniques. The user isn't hidden from doujutsu or sensory ninjas and cannot travel beyond the 3 meter deep mark. Moving around in the ground is slow and the user cannot sense very well what is happening above.
(Doton: Doro Hōshi) - Earth Release: Mud Spore
  • Watching the pein in meditation, he walks toward the pein and releases a river of mud toward the pein while he had focused doton through the ground, as he raised his hand up. Slow but strong enough to pull the pein meters away. "This technique is aright and well developed, as it can travel long range while with no need for hand seals. I like it, I'd totality use it." giving a hands up to his sensei. "If used upon, I'd counter with doton to up lift my ground or try to change it's course. Suiton mixed with this jutsu helps quicken the attack, given that case I'd try to implement that."
Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
  • Molding doton within him, sinks in the ground using this jutsu, hiding underground. He travels through the ground and appears ahead away from the mine and the perv. Ikiru peeking in and out every other moment as he traveled to the end of the minefield. Ikiru slowly coming out of the ground, he speaks "Given every problem with it, It is great for moving unseen and sneaking up on the target. While it's inability to sense what's going on on the surface it has it's ups as one has the inability to merge and un-merge fast." repeating everything his sensei has said, "I'd mix this with ration after coming out. I wonder, could one use a jutsu under-ground while using this jutsu?" asking as he walks toward his sensei.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Short answer: Nope

Eh..decent i guess. Now perform the Rabbit, Boar, Rat, Horse, Tiger, and Snake handseals before channeling large amounts of doton chakra into the ground and manipulating a huge section of the ground to rise up. Then cause the entire structure to split in half, creating a chasm that can separate multiple enemies or clear a path. These guys need to be kept apart. Stop the violence! :T_T:

*points to two giant dogs fighting each other but they only grow more heads*

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Next, perform the Snake handseal and slam your palm on the ground to cause it to break up and toss bits of rock, dirt, dust, etc into the air. It is mainly used a smokescreen or to destroy other earth techniques of the same rank or below. Asura's after you again. Use the jutsu to escape for now.

(Doton: Tsuchi Douyou no Hira) – Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

For this one perform the Snake handseal followed by the seal of confrontation (one-handed Ram). Then simply create rock encasing your arm like a large fist before striking Asura with your strongest punch. Go for a K.O.

(Doton: Kengan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique
Range: Short
Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Short answer: Nope

Eh..decent i guess. Now perform the Rabbit, Boar, Rat, Horse, Tiger, and Snake handseals before channeling large amounts of doton chakra into the ground and manipulating a huge section of the ground to rise up. Then cause the entire structure to split in half, creating a chasm that can separate multiple enemies or clear a path. These guys need to be kept apart. Stop the violence! :T_T:

*points to two giant dogs fighting each other but they only grow more heads*

Chakra Cost: 15-30
Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and slamming the hands on the ground, the user can, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two oposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Next, perform the Snake handseal and slam your palm on the ground to cause it to break up and toss bits of rock, dirt, dust, etc into the air. It is mainly used a smokescreen or to destroy other earth techniques of the same rank or below. Asura's after you again. Use the jutsu to escape for now.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack although it can also do some damage or be udes to destroy enemy earth techniques of equal rank and bellow.

For this one perform the Snake handseal followed by the seal of confrontation (one-handed Ram). Then simply create rock encasing your arm like a large fist before striking Asura with your strongest punch. Go for a K.O.

Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

• Strengths such as tearing the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two opposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. While weak in molding into construction, this jutsu has little to no weak points. Ration jutsu that negate this very effect seem out of my imagination, as to combine this effect with suiton to make them fall into a pit of streaming water. Katon applied to make the same effect similar to suiton one can make a lava ditch. I like the jutsu and I find it quite useful and would use it all the time. -Ikiru then performs the required hand seals slamming his hands on the ground, by flowing concentrated chakra into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by raising the earth in two opposite sides in the desired location and then splitting that piece of earth through the center. The two teams fall backwards away from each other-
  • Creating boulders to emerge and also combat other earth jutsu. This also comes with a fault, that is the need to make contact with the ground. Mixing this with mud to overflow the area, and to counter this jutsu I'd simply use ration. Ikiru performing the snake hand seal then slams his hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. Asura after Ikiru this technique is used as a means to distract the perv to create an escape. Ikiru runs away with no happy face to appease. "You, you need to keep him on a leash."
  • Having no contact with the target and applying more amounted space blow to a surface. Bound with problems of taijutsu at the end of the day, as one needs to make contact. Mixing this with taijtutsu to make the most of combat as one will have to get close to their target. I like it, but might not use it. Ikiru happily took the chance as he hand,
    performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, then leaping above as he dealt a powerful hardened punch against the prev while being protected from direct contact with his target.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Here's another jutsu for underground travel better suited for multiple people. Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals and shift the earth along the path you want to make, forming a wide tunnel with the entrance nearby. Remember that hard materials like rock cannot be traveled through using this jutsu. Get over here.

*creates a huge flame wall between us*

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Next, simply raise two walls of earth from the ground on each side of your target and manipulate them to come together and crush him. Put someone between a rock and a harder rock.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

For this jutsu, transform the surface of the ground in front of you into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it forwards to create a dust cloud. If you're close enough you can blind targets nearby. Ruin these guys time.

*points to a few Peins enjoying a barbecue*

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Excellent. Here's another jutsu for underground travel better suited for multiple people. Perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals and shift the earth along the path you want to make, forming a wide tunnel with the entrance nearby. Remember that hard materials like rock cannot be traveled through using this jutsu. Get over here.

*creates a huge flame wall between us*

Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Next, simply raise two walls of earth from the ground on each side of your target and manipulate them to come together and crush him. Put someone between a rock and a harder rock.

Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them, crushing them.

For this jutsu, transform the surface of the ground in front of you into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it forwards to create a dust cloud. If you're close enough you can blind targets nearby. Ruin these guys time.

*points to a few Peins enjoying a barbecue*

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique creates a simple dust screen that will fade away after 3 turns.

• "Being able to make a tunnel with the area to travel with multiple people is very useful.While given one can make a tunnel hole, it's presumable one can make a hole right under their opponent also, which means both could fall into the tunnel. Being underground, you don't know what's above you meaning if they melt the ground so there goes your life. I'd combine this is any jutsu as this jutsu can be used with just anything. If it was used on me, I'd summon myself a Toad or something as a counter. I like the jutsu itself and respect it overall."
    Ikiru after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows him travel right under the wall without detection.
  • "Limiting the movement of the opponent and also killing them in the process all together, I find that this also gives the user the ability to make a hallway of sorts. Combining it with mud to limit them from moving or using suiton to stick them in place. If used on me, I'd use ration to combat the whole threat. I like the jutsu all together and I find it very useful and worth knowing." Watching his clone within the pond he forms the necessary seal Snake, then creates two walls of earth and traps his target in between them, crushes the clone.
  • "Another way to escape an attack, one can cause a dust winded event that either can blind or hinder their movements altogether. Fuuton can direct this backwards upon the user, though through all that, it's stable. I'd use this with fuuton no mistake. If it was used upon me, I'd fire with the great Uchiha fireball. I like it, but wouldn't use it as it's very situational." Watching the peins enjoy themselves he manipulates his chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of his arm causes a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. They cry in pain after what has happened to their eyes.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Nicely done. For convenience this set has 4 jutsu. First of all I want you to levitate a large rock out of the ground using chakra and slam it down on a nearby target. Find someone to to smash. In the video: 0:37

[video=youtube;Sk2ZOFQe7lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2ZOFQe7lw[/video]
( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

This jutsu is self-explanatory. Try out both methods on these guys.

*points to two Peins a distance away playing an intense game of tennis*

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Now i want you to clap your hands together and manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground at each side of your target and knock him back with considerable force. In the video: 0:20 Where did this come from?

*catches a football and hides behind you as Pein tries to tackle me*

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

For this one, stomp the ground and manipulate the ground beneath your target, causing cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the target into the air. Don't confuse these rocks with spikes, since there is no sharpness to them. Find your next victim.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Nicely done. For convenience this set has 4 jutsu. First of all I want you to levitate a large rock out of the ground using chakra and slam it down on a nearby target. Find someone to to smash. In the video: 0:37

[video=youtube;Sk2ZOFQe7lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2ZOFQe7lw[/video]
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

This jutsu is self-explanatory. Try out both methods on these guys.

*points to two Peins a distance away playing an intense game of tennis*

Description: The user manipulating their chakra will point their palm or fist at the opponent, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the opponent. Alternatively, the user can "spit" the rock. In this case he will spit a large globule of mud which hardens mid way towards the opponent into a large rock.

Now i want you to clap your hands together and manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground at each side of your target and knock him back with considerable force. In the video: 0:20 Where did this come from?

*catches a football and hides behind you as Pein tries to tackle me*

Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

For this one, stomp the ground and manipulate the ground beneath your target, causing cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the target into the air. Don't confuse these rocks with spikes, since there is no sharpness to them. Find your next victim.

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.
  • Molding the doton chakra, he manipulates his chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rises up, hammers the clone. "I like the jutsu as it can be done easily while also can be applied to just about any other element. If I was used against it, I'd use ration to counter the attack. If a target moves around a bit too much this becomes hard for one to smash."
  • Molding doton Ikiru manipulates his chakra as he points his palm at the game in a distance still in range, creating a large rock on it which he then sends at the tennis match. Then, this makes the peins jump away angry. "Allows one to be able to crush victims in far range as it even hardens to make impact then after. I like the jutsu and would use it with katon en-warped around it."
  • He claps his hands together streaming doton chakra into the ground and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the of him toward the pein to send it flying backwards. "The two come from the sides and they have a the power of a punch to send one flying. It's every useful and makes the best of close combat usage. I like it and would use it quite a bit more than normal."
  • Ikiru manipulates his chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the pein and raising them up into the air. "Stable jutsu, as it can help enforce wind jutsu as well send the opponent up into the air altogether. Combine with suiton/ katon for it seems to mush well. IMO. I like it, though I find it plain at the very end."

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Onto the B ranks! First perform the Boar and Ox handseals before placing your hand on the ground. Send doton chakra through the earth around your target and cause it to break apart while spiraling inwards on your target, crushing and burying him among the rocks. The effectiveness of this technique depends on your environment and is best used when the target is surrounded by rock formations or a cave. There's a good spot.

*points to a Pein struggling to climb out of an underground cave*
(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Next, simply condense earth around your target and create four sharp spikes that skewer your target from four different directions. Nothing new. Find your next victim.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

For this jutsu, spit rock from your mouth that takes the of a clone that may look like you or another but without their abilities. Since the clone is made from rock it can endure physical damage and instead of disappearing when destroyed, it crumbles away. It can also perform up to C rank earth jutsu. Create a clone to protect you.

*sends two Peins at you*
(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Well done. Onto the B ranks! First perform the Boar and Ox handseals before placing your hand on the ground. Send doton chakra through the earth around your target and cause it to break apart while spiraling inwards on your target, crushing and burying him among the rocks. The effectiveness of this technique depends on your environment and is best used when the target is surrounded by rock formations or a cave. There's a good spot.

*points to a Pein struggling to climb out of an underground cave*
Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to a large area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Next, simply condense earth around your target and create four sharp spikes that skewer your target from four different directions. Nothing new. Find your next victim.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

For this jutsu, spit rock from your mouth that takes the of a clone that may look like you or another but without their abilities. Since the clone is made from rock it can endure physical damage and instead of disappearing when destroyed, it crumbles away. It can also perform up to C rank earth jutsu. Create a clone to protect you.

*sends two Peins at you*
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank

• Strengths of the jutsu is that it can reach just about any range just not in mid quarters. Mid being the weakness of the jutsu. Adding suiton to the mix or katon to combination when using the jutsu. When used against me, I'd use ration to over power the jutsu altogether. If I like it? I don't, it's a waste in use of combat now-days when users can use nearly all elements. ✎Ikiru watching the struggling to climb out of an underground cave pein making a sexual gesture at his sensei while in the cave, "I'll take care of her" saying as he performs the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing his hand on the ground, causes the ground surrounding the pein to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them in a mayhem of jagged rocks.
(Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
  • Can impale the victim, and there's four of them as it shows strengths, given one can duck or leap away form the attack it's indication of the very core of speed is evadable so thus Weakness. Mud or katon around the area or simply stop their movement upwards as combinations, if used against it, ration is always the only strong suit when matched with doton. I like it as whole, even in combat only one is dumb not to see the advantage of four attacks. ✎Ikiru condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack his sensei from four separate directions to make it harder to evade.
  • Strengths...well erm it allows the user to simply cover more ground and also take more complication out of a problem etc. Given their strength, for what it's worth they can also transform into other people but not gain their abilities. Weakness is it's range, which makes me wonder if it makes sense. Combinations...just about anything limited within it's stated level, if used against me, I will attack with ration or just about anything. I like it, for it's a clone. ✎Ikiru two clones out of stone that he spits from his mouth. While the clones handle the brawls, he makes his lightening blade that he charges with cutting the peins up.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. Now place your hand on the ground and manipulate the earth near you to rise and form a protective formation of rock ranging from a simple shield to a complete dome that can contain multiple people. The rock may be further manipulated to form openings for you to see through or attack from. Protect yourself.

*a Pein throws several exploding kunai at you*
(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Next, simply slam your hands on the ground and create a 1/4 dome of earth for protection against frontal attacks. The dome's shape resembles part of an oval when viewed from above. Block my attack. Fūton: Senpūken!

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

This jutsu is a stronger version of the Mudshot technique requiring you to fire many smaller mudshots from your mouth instead of one, allowing you to target a larger area and multiple people. Ruin their lives.

*points to a few Peins enjoying their brand new akatsuki cloaks*
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Not bad. Now place your hand on the ground and manipulate the earth near you to rise and form a protective formation of rock ranging from a simple shield to a complete dome that can contain multiple people. The rock may be further manipulated to form openings for you to see through or attack from. Protect yourself.

*a Pein throws several exploding kunai at you*
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Next, simply slam your hands on the ground and create a 1/4 dome of earth for protection against frontal attacks. The dome's shape resembles part of an oval when viewed from above. Block my attack. Fūton: Senpūken!

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

This jutsu is a stronger version of the Mudshot technique requiring you to fire many smaller mudshots from your mouth instead of one, allowing you to target a larger area and multiple people. Ruin their lives.

*points to a few Peins enjoying their brand new akatsuki cloaks*
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.
  • It leaves the terrain as it was which is a good point in blending in with the area...not much of a weakness. I find the jutsu repetitive with the next, I'd combine this with an doton jutsu or suitom stream through the dome window made. Ikiru prepares his chakra to intercept the attack using the dome, surrounds himself with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting him in close proximity. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered.
  • Seems to be a more profound defense, though it can be easily noticed. I have no opinion on it. I'd combine this with doton maybe to add spikes. Ikiru neared to the incoming attack he slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects him from frontal external attacks.
  • The very power in producing many allows it to becoming nearly un-evade-able. I'd mix this with sution allowing some more forming to it's attack. I like it and would use it more at times. If used against me, I'd use doton to counter the spread. Ikiru watching and obeying this orders he molds chakra of doton forming a more basically widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing him to fire at multiple peins with their robs.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright. Now perform the Rat, Snake, and Tiger handseals before creating a wave of earth beneath you and directing it to ram your target. By making the wave branch off you could attack distant enemies without putting yourself into the fray. Additionally, this technique can be used to trap your target by manipulating the ground and wrapping earth around his legs while you are riding the wave. Trap and attack this guy.

*points to a Pein who immediately turns and runs*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

After using the previous jutsu, perform the Snake handseal and shape the head of the wave into a large needle to impale your target. Really easy. Try it out.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

*tosses you a scroll with a jutsu formula written in it*

This jutsu is unusual for several reasons, one being that scroll. By sending chakra into the scroll you can release mud covering an area to set up the trap. If someone's chakra comes into contact with the mud, the trap activates and the mud transforms into three wolves that attack the enemy. Even when damaged, the wolves can reform again and keep the enemy occupied. Also, when the trap is triggered, a portion of the scroll's markings disappear so you can tell if it's been activated or not. Set up the trap and i'll lead someone into it.

*tosses some obscene photos of Konan where you've laid the trap and the Peins come running*

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Alright. Now perform the Rat, Snake, and Tiger handseals before creating a wave of earth beneath you and directing it to ram your target. By making the wave branch off you could attack distant enemies without putting yourself into the fray. Additionally, this technique can be used to trap your target by manipulating the ground and wrapping earth around his legs while you are riding the wave. Trap and attack this guy.

*points to a Pein who immediately turns and runs*

Range: Mid - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

After using the previous jutsu, perform the Snake handseal and shape the head of the wave into a large needle to impale your target. Really easy. Try it out.

Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

*tosses you a scroll with a jutsu formula written in it*

This jutsu is unusual for several reasons, one being that scroll. By sending chakra into the scroll you can release mud covering an area to set up the trap. If someone's chakra comes into contact with the mud, the trap activates and the mud transforms into three wolves that attack the enemy. Even when damaged, the wolves can reform again and keep the enemy occupied. Also, when the trap is triggered, a portion of the scroll's markings disappear so you can tell if it's been activated or not. Set up the trap and i'll lead someone into it.

*tosses some obscene photos of Konan where you've laid the trap and the Peins come running*

Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

• "You can stop the movement of the opponent with this jutsu. It can even give you height as well help you catch the victim before they run off, I see very little problems with it. I'd combine this jutsu with mud to even slow the enemy down more. Might use water to drown them. If it would be used on me, I'd use ration to free myself. I don't like it, but I'd use it." saying as he watches the pein try running he then performs the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger he then creates and rides a wave of earth that he can branch ofd to attack from a distance. The technique manipulates the terrain and traps the pein by wrapping earth round its legs preventing it from moving.

• "...from the previous move, am sure one can still ride it as the needle is formed to impale whoever is caught. I'd use this with earth to strengthen it, while it was used on me...ration to counter. I don't like it." said looking at the pein unable to move, performing the snake hand seal and then he creates a large needle out of it to impale the pein.
  • "I like the trap and scroll, this is quite efficient and useful. You can use this with ninjutsu...ANYWAYS it has the weakness of drawing out chakra from you each time they kill them. Great to use if you want to get away from someone. I'd combine with a cave in or cage to them more busy as I escape. The user has to really set this in advance for the one turn they set it up it won't be ready. I love this jutsu, it was so much potential." saying while he prepared his trap moving away as he leaped up the trees. The peins come running into this trap, the dogs appear to besiege them.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Time for more defensive techniques. For this jutsu channel doton chakra across the surface of your body and convert the chakra to rock which encases you in armor also strengthening your taijutsu attacks. The armor may be manipulated to change your appearance or create blunt weapons from it. On the downside, your armor's weight slows your movement and is vulnerable to lightning jutsu. Suit up and endure my attack. Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!

*exhales a stream of flames engulfing you entirely*

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

This one's very self-explanatory. Unlike the last one, your skin is hardened instead of creating earth to protect yourself. It also can't be sustained like the other one so it only lasts the turn you use it. Feel free to soc them if they get annoying.

*the Peins start breaking baseball bats on you, apparently competing for a highscore*
(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Now just slam you hands on the ground a make a row of large rocks protrude from the ground and strike your target from below. Give him some back pain.

*points to a Pein relaxing on a lawnchair*
(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Well done. Time for more defensive techniques. For this jutsu channel doton chakra across the surface of your body and convert the chakra to rock which encases you in armor also strengthening your taijutsu attacks. The armor may be manipulated to change your appearance or create blunt weapons from it. On the downside, your armor's weight slows your movement and is vulnerable to lightning jutsu. Suit up and endure my attack. Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!

*exhales a stream of flames engulfing you entirely*

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

This one's very self-explanatory. Unlike the last one, your skin is hardened instead of creating earth to protect yourself. It also can't be sustained like the other one so it only lasts the turn you use it. Feel free to soc them if they get annoying.

*the Peins start breaking baseball bats on you, apparently competing for a highscore*
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

Now just slam you hands on the ground a make a row of large rocks protrude from the ground and strike your target from below. Give him some back pain.

*points to a Pein relaxing on a lawnchair*
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath

• "More suited well with taijutsu a nice complying jutsu that can counter all other ninjutsu. While weak to ration if used with taijutsu it's weak point can be evaded. I'd combine this with taijutsu and if it was used against me I'd counter with ration shield." saying as the katon near's him, in the moment he mold his doton chakra to brace himself for the scotch, which just breezes through and Ikiru undoes the jutsu.

• "Like the previous jutsu, this too would suit well with taijutsu more than the latter. Not much of a weak point other than the user. I'd use this with taijutsu while I have to say it's a very use full jutsu. If it's used on me, I'd use a ration defense as a counter or stream nagashi" saying then as he molds doton chakra hardening his fist he hammers the ground.
  • "Simple and powerful, this jutsu can indeed do more damage when the victim falls from the sky. Can be evaded depending on the opponent their fighting, When applied with katon I can see flying molten rocks smacking down on the victim. I like the jutsu it's a nice one. If this was to be used on me, I'd freeze the process using nagashi." watching the clones he molds doton chakra and streams it into the ground and makes boulders arise jag the opponent off their balance falling face first.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
*stops the attacks*

Try the first two jutsu again.
1. All you described was molding chakra. Explain the whole process.
2. You're supposed to defend yourself. If you don't apply the jutsu to your whole body you leave yourself vulnerable.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
*stops the attacks*

Try the first two jutsu again.
1. All you described was molding chakra. Explain the whole process.
2. You're supposed to defend yourself. If you don't apply the jutsu to your whole body you leave yourself vulnerable.

• "More suited well with taijutsu a nice complying jutsu that can counter all other ninjutsu. While weak to ration if used with taijutsu it's weak point can be evaded. I'd combine this with taijutsu and if it was used against me I'd counter with ration shield." saying as the katon near's him, in the moment he mold his doton chakra to brace himself for the scotch, in which just breezes through and Ikiru undoes the jutsu. The jutsu had coated Ikiru in stone, turning deep soft brown all over for the molded chakra made a layer of doton on his skin.

• "Like the previous jutsu, this too would suit well with taijutsu more than the latter. Not much of a weak point other than the user. I'd use this with taijutsu while I have to say it's a very use full jutsu. If it's used on me, I'd use a ration defense as a counter or stream nagashi" saying then as he molds doton chakra hardening his fist he hammers the ground conjuring up the earth to form boulders that barrage whomever in range.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Better. Ready for something new? Perform the Ram and Snake handseals before sending chakra into the sky above your target and creating a portal-like opening from which a large amount of thick, adhesive mud should fall and cover your target, immobilizing and crushing him underneath. This large scale technique even proves effective against giant summons. There's one now.

*a giant multiheaded Dog appears and starts wreaking havok*
(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Next, perform the snake handseal and slam your hands on the ground. Create an opening above your target like before and drop from it a giant, boar-shaped earthen dome. The dome may be hollow to imprison your target in utter darkness, or solid to crush them flat. I think Cerberus hasn't learned his lesson yet.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Next, create a clone of yourself made of mud. What makes it unique among clone techniques is its ability to reform itself after being damaged by a physical attack. It may also trap the limb of an attacker in its mud form instead of reforming, a useful tactic against taijutsu or weapon users. The clone can perform up to C rank earth jutsu as well. Create a clone and I'll see how it deals with being attacked.

*a Pein throws a spinning kick at your clones chest*

(Doton Kage Bunshin) – Earth Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Better. Ready for something new? Perform the Ram and Snake handseals before sending chakra into the sky above your target and creating a portal-like opening from which a large amount of thick, adhesive mud should fall and cover your target, immobilizing and crushing him underneath. This large scale technique even proves effective against giant summons. There's one now.

*a giant multiheaded Dog appears and starts wreaking havok*
Description: The user does 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering them. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Next, perform the snake handseal and slam your hands on the ground. Create an opening above your target like before and drop from it a giant, boar-shaped earthen dome. The dome may be hollow to imprison your target in utter darkness, or solid to crush them flat. I think Cerberus hasn't learned his lesson yet.

Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Next, create a clone of yourself made of mud. What makes it unique among clone techniques is its ability to reform itself after being damaged by a physical attack. It may also trap the limb of an attacker in its mud form instead of reforming, a useful tactic against taijutsu or weapon users. The clone can perform up to C rank earth jutsu as well. Create a clone and I'll see how it deals with being attacked.

*a Pein throws a spinning kick at your clones chest*

Description: This technique creates a clone made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use is that after reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place as a binding technique. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.
  • Watching the giant dog make it's way, he performs 2 handseals (Ram → Snake) and creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the beast a large amount of sticky mud (in all similar to that of Swamp of the Underworld Technique), covering it. The mud is very heavy and thick as well as adhesive, making it impossible to move if caught and easily crushing an enemy underneath. Then after he says "the strengths of this technique is that, it appears upon the enemy just about anywhere and could be almost any size. Weakness would be the moment of time it takes to cover the victim, harder to be used on small subjects. I'd combine it with the fitting recommended jutsus, so to say I like the jutsu. If it was used on me, I'd surely counter with ration to formulate a plan then after.
  • Now as the dog escaped the mud, Ikiru leads on with another jutsu; doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The dog is covered preventing it from escaping. "Given the depending choice of attack, this jutsu has the strength to prohibit or smash it's enemy. The great distance it covers and choice I find very little weak points in it allowing room for combinations such as the previous jutsu. I like the jutsu and find it wroth knowing, if it was used on me, I'd escape through the ground as it's more effective IMO."
  • Watching as the kick nears toward his clone, the technique made a clone, made of mud. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape even after taking physical damage (up to C-Rank). An unique use was that after reverting to mud, it took hold the opponent's leg in place as a binding technique. "Now you're stuck, this jutsu being a clone is already an advantage, with the aspect of it being able to rebuild it self unlike the others, this makes it quite useful. Not many weak points than it's limitation to a certain element usage. I'd use this to cover my back and so much more, for combinations are limitless given it's a self replication of you. I like the jutsu and if it was used on me, I'd use ration after getting stuck as that's nearly inescapable."

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Attacks from above can prove to be very good distractions, especially in the large scale. Now perform the Ram, Horse, Tiger, Rabbit and Snake handseals before slamming your palm on the ground. Manipulate the earth near your target and shape it into huge jaws that stab and crush your target between them. The jaws may vary in size to suit the situation. Show that dog what it's like to get bitten.

*points to a giant three-headed Dog wandering around a place filled with large rock formations*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the size of the opponent or other uses.

Next, perform the Snake handseal and strike the ground, causing the earth surrounding your target to rise up over him and construct a large cavern. It serves to imprison your target and can have openings in it to allow your attacks to reach the trapped target who would have nowhere to escape to. Try it out.

*points to a few Peins burning in the hot sun*
(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

For this jutsu perform the Ram handseal and make the earth beneath your target become very loose and manipulate it to spiral inwards toward a large pit at the center. Anyone caught will be dragged to the center of the pit and buried underground where they will be suffocated and crushed if buried deep enough. The pit's range can be large or small depending on the amount of chakra fueling the technique. Try it out.

*points to a group of Peins playing volleyball*

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.