Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Arrives*

So tell me, all you know about Fire Release, advantages and disadvantages, weaknesses and strengths, and mention 3 of the top Fire Release users in the Narutoverse.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fire release is an element that was most notably used and mastered by the Uchiha clan, like Sasuke, Madara and Itachi. Fire is strong against wind, and weak against water because it smothers it. The biggest advantage I can think of with fire is that usually any contact the opponent makes with a fire technique will result in some form of harm; whereas with say, a water technique, the damage primarily comes from being struck with blunt-force damage from a high volume body of water. Disadvantages is that for the most part the canon techniques are stream-based ones, lacking in variety compared to other elements.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire release is an element that was most notably used and mastered by the Uchiha clan, like Sasuke, Madara and Itachi. Fire is strong against wind, and weak against water because it smothers it. The biggest advantage I can think of with fire is that usually any contact the opponent makes with a fire technique will result in some form of harm; whereas with say, a water technique, the damage primarily comes from being struck with blunt-force damage from a high volume body of water. Disadvantages is that for the most part the canon techniques are stream-based ones, lacking in variety compared to other elements.
Fire Release is basically the least versatile elemental nature in all basic 5 natures, while most fire techniques inflict damage on opponents through inflicting burning or explosive damage, some of the fire techniques deliver physical blunt force damage as well as burning damage at the same time, the fire mainly being extremely condensed to the point where it assumes a physical aspect, being able to punch through solid rocks.

Now i want you to sit in a meditative state, while trying to channel your fire chakra into your lungs, in order to spew a small fire stream out of your mouth.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After listening to the instructions given, I sit in the lotus position, facing away toward the open training grounds, giving me a clear view of the open plane ahead and its clear blue skies. I begin to channel my fire chakra into my lungs, closing my eyes as I do so. After a short amount of time, I begin to feel the buildup of chakra and proceed to release a very small stream of fire out of my mouth. It wasn't much, but it was a first step nonetheless.

Reactions: Yatori

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After listening to the instructions given, I sit in the lotus position, facing away toward the open training grounds, giving me a clear view of the open plane ahead and its clear blue skies. I begin to channel my fire chakra into my lungs, closing my eyes as I do so. After a short amount of time, I begin to feel the buildup of chakra and proceed to release a very small stream of fire out of my mouth. It wasn't much, but it was a first step nonetheless.
Alright, so lets proceed with the basics. I want you to explain the disadvantages of each technique and situations you can use them effectively, Not for these techniques though, starting from C-Rank Fire techniques.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.
This is a basiic Fire Release technique, in which you inhale and exhale, releasing small fireballs at your opponent. The fireballs are fairly small, each being double the size of the original Rasengan.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.
Another basic fire technique, in which you throw multiple shurikens at your opponent that are infused with fire, making them burn with flames as you infuse the shurikens through your hands with fire chakra as you release them, through a mental command, you can cause the shurikens to ignite with flames, causing a little more damage.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.
This is composed of a small fireball that is released through your mouth.

(Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
After forming 4 handseals, you inhale and exhale a flammable gas from your mouth, and once it comes in contact with anything that can cause ignition, be it fire, sparks of lightning etc, causes the flammable gas to ignite, forming into a large fireball that incinerates your enemy.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.
The most basic fire release technique, in which you can release a small powerful flame at your opponent either from your mouth or limbs, you can use this to produce fireballs that are self sustained or fire streams that you have to continuously release fire chakra in order to sustain them. You can also use this to aid you in Taijutsu, adding a burning effect to your punches or kicks.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being cautious of my environment once more, as I didn't want to start a forest fire, I move over further toward the flat plane, and start off the first technique by inhaling and expelling a multitude of relatively small fireballs forward; I noted that they shot forward at a considerable distance before dissipating.

With the first technique completed, I then moved on to the second, retrieving two shuriken that rest on each of my hands. I imbue them with my fire chakra and toss them in a manner such that they travel in a horizontal formation. As they begin to reach mid ranged away from me, I apply the final concept behind the technique, triggering a small ignition that comes from each individual shuriken with a mental command.

The most basic technique out of the ones explained to me came next. I simply did as I was told in the beginning of the training session, kneading fire chakra into my lungs. I then expel a single, small fireball outward toward the clearing.

Probably the most interesting technique out of them all. I perform the appropriate handseals and proceed to expel a flammable gas from my mouth. The gas travels a considerable distance away, before I draw a single shuriken and imbue my fire chakra into it once more, launching it toward the gas; with a mental command the shuriken ignites, causing a chain reaction with the gas, creating a large fireball.

I finally decided to apply taijutsu with this last technique, imbuing fire chakra into my right leg as I position myself before a tree and throw a left feint with my left hand before bringing up my right leg which connects to the left side of the tree; the addition of the fire chakra inflicts more damage, as expected.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being cautious of my environment once more, as I didn't want to start a forest fire, I move over further toward the flat plane, and start off the first technique by inhaling and expelling a multitude of relatively small fireballs forward; I noted that they shot forward at a considerable distance before dissipating.

With the first technique completed, I then moved on to the second, retrieving two shuriken that rest on each of my hands. I imbue them with my fire chakra and toss them in a manner such that they travel in a horizontal formation. As they begin to reach mid ranged away from me, I apply the final concept behind the technique, triggering a small ignition that comes from each individual shuriken with a mental command.

The most basic technique out of the ones explained to me came next. I simply did as I was told in the beginning of the training session, kneading fire chakra into my lungs. I then expel a single, small fireball outward toward the clearing.

Probably the most interesting technique out of them all. I perform the appropriate handseals and proceed to expel a flammable gas from my mouth. The gas travels a considerable distance away, before I draw a single shuriken and imbue my fire chakra into it once more, launching it toward the gas; with a mental command the shuriken ignites, causing a chain reaction with the gas, creating a large fireball.

I finally decided to apply taijutsu with this last technique, imbuing fire chakra into my right leg as I position myself before a tree and throw a left feint with my left hand before bringing up my right leg which connects to the left side of the tree; the addition of the fire chakra inflicts more damage, as expected.
Alright, now we will take it easy, 4 techniques per post, i want you tell me their disadvantages, advantages, and how to counter the offensive techniqes.

(Katon: Shōkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.
This is a simple small fire stream that's more powerful than the D-Rank version, requiring no handseals.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.
This is the signature technique of the Uchiha clan, which can be used in two ways, after forming 6 handseals, you can either release a large fireball that travels up to Short ranged in front of you, or sacrifice the size of the fireball and instead turn it into a fire stream, that expands up to Mid range. The Fireball version can be seen when Sasuke first used the technique when he was little, and the fire stream version is when Sasuke released it against Itachi.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
This is a defensive technique which requires you to have a lighter with an open flame, turning the flame of the lighter into a wall of fire in front of you that can burn small objects and basically taijutsu attacks. Or prevent your opponent from coming near you.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).
After forming a single handseal, you can create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms. Rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire that flyes through the air before reaching your target. This can be used also by stomping your feet onto the ground.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, now we will take it easy, 4 techniques per post, i want you tell me their disadvantages, advantages, and how to counter the offensive techniqes.

Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.
This is a simple small fire stream that's more powerful than the D-Rank version, requiring no handseals.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.
This is the signature technique of the Uchiha clan, which can be used in two ways, after forming 6 handseals, you can either release a large fireball that travels up to Short ranged in front of you, or sacrifice the size of the fireball and instead turn it into a fire stream, that expands up to Mid range. The Fireball version can be seen when Sasuke first used the technique when he was little, and the fire stream version is when Sasuke released it against Itachi.

Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.
This is a defensive technique which requires you to have a lighter with an open flame, turning the flame of the lighter into a wall of fire in front of you that can burn small objects and basically taijutsu attacks. Or prevent your opponent from coming near you.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).
After forming a single handseal, you can create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms. Rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire that flyes through the air before reaching your target. This can be used also by stomping your feet onto the ground.

Disadvantages: A low-ranked linear flame of fire that can be avoided fairly easily.

Advantages: Low chakra cost which comes in handy in the NW, and the note about it being able to make the target collapse due to its heat is nice; no hand seals required as well makes for a solid technique overall when you need something quick and simple to supplement a stronger attack or to execute a strategy.

Counter: Being a basic stream of small size, it can be best avoided with a technique that can move you to another location, or by simply overpowering it.

Disadvantages: Wew those hand seals.

Advantages: Low chakra cost for a pretty versatile technique that has two variations in how it can be used.

Counter: Overpowering it with an appropriately ranked water technique if the giant ball of flame is used, while using a technique to evade the stream variation.

Disadvantages: Requires a lighter, possible loss of sight on your opponent due to the creation of a "wall" of fire in front of you, although if this is the case then they'll be unable to see you as well which can also be argued to be an advantage; a double-edged sword so to speak.

Advantages: Low chakra cost, an interesting defensive and supplementary based technique that can be combined with Hurricane Fist. If the wall of fire does indeed block sight from both sides, then Hurricane Fist is an excellent follow up since they will be unable to tell what you're following up with on the other side of the fire wall.

Counter: N/A

Disadvantages: Requires a hand seal, which is something to consider if you're fighting at close range and attempting to perform this.

Advantages: Really like these variation techniques that can be used in different ways. The combination that creates a fire tornado is nice, along with the fact that it's a seamless technique to use if you're moving about the battlefield. I assume the circles of fire can be spewed out so they're either moving horizontally or vertically too, which is neat.

Counter: Best to use a relatively wide-scaled technique in order to deal with the multiple rings of fire or the larger, single ring that travels through the air.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[/FONT]

Disadvantages: A low-ranked linear flame of fire that can be avoided fairly easily.

Advantages: Low chakra cost which comes in handy in the NW, and the note about it being able to make the target collapse due to its heat is nice; no hand seals required as well makes for a solid technique overall when you need something quick and simple to supplement a stronger attack or to execute a strategy.

Counter: Being a basic stream of small size, it can be best avoided with a technique that can move you to another location, or by simply overpowering it.

Disadvantages: Wew those hand seals.

Advantages: Low chakra cost for a pretty versatile technique that has two variations in how it can be used.

Counter: Overpowering it with an appropriately ranked water technique if the giant ball of flame is used, while using a technique to evade the stream variation.

Disadvantages: Requires a lighter, possible loss of sight on your opponent due to the creation of a "wall" of fire in front of you, although if this is the case then they'll be unable to see you as well which can also be argued to be an advantage; a double-edged sword so to speak.

Advantages: Low chakra cost, an interesting defensive and supplementary based technique that can be combined with Hurricane Fist. If the wall of fire does indeed block sight from both sides, then Hurricane Fist is an excellent follow up since they will be unable to tell what you're following up with on the other side of the fire wall.

Disadvantages: Requires a hand seal, which is something to consider if you're fighting at close range and attempting to perform this.

Advantages: Really like these variation techniques that can be used in different ways. The combination that creates a fire tornado is nice, along with the fact that it's a seamless technique to use if you're moving about the battlefield. I assume the circles of fire can be spewed out so they're either moving horizontally or vertically too, which is neat.

Counter: Best to use a relatively wide-scaled technique in order to deal with the multiple rings of fire or the larger, single ring that travels through the air.
The Running Fire technique is best used in Mid ranged radius, in combination with wind, or alone, since it is used for mainly strategic approaches. Excellent though, let's proceed.

(Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.
After forming 4 handseals, this technique allows you to breathe fire into a along cord or string (As shown when Sasuke used it against Orochimaru), The fire rushes forward in a straight line through the object in which is used as a medium for the fire to travel on, This can be used on a string of humans, channeling the fire through them as a medium as well, targeting mainly their upper body and incinerating them severely.

(Katon: Karyūdan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
After forming the tiger handseal which is mostly associated with Fire techniques, this technique allows you to exhale a flame breath from your mouth at your opponent, but is mainly used in conjunction with the earth dragon bullet technique as the third Hokage used it against Orochimaru, setting the earth dragon's projectiles a blaze and making the technique more devastating.

(Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
One of my favourite fire techniques, used mainly by Itachi and Sasuke, after forming six handseals, you breathe out a volley of small fireballs that can be directed in an unpredictable manner assaulting a single or multiple enemies, the small fireballs are mainly controlled with chakra, causing them to be difficult to avoid. Furthermore, the fireballs can be used to conceal shurikens and kunais, creating another surprise attack, which can also be controlled with chakra. This technique is mostly used as a distraction either for the surprise attack of the projectiles or for other tactics.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.
This is simply fire that's released through your mouth, converging on your opponent and burning them all over as it surrounds their body.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Running Fire technique is best used in Mid ranged radius, in combination with wind, or alone, since it is used for mainly strategic approaches. Excellent though, let's proceed.

Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.
After forming 4 handseals, this technique allows you to breathe fire into a along cord or string (As shown when Sasuke used it against Orochimaru), The fire rushes forward in a straight line through the object in which is used as a medium for the fire to travel on, This can be used on a string of humans, channeling the fire through them as a medium as well, targeting mainly their upper body and incinerating them severely.

Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
After forming the tiger handseal which is mostly associated with Fire techniques, this technique allows you to exhale a flame breath from your mouth at your opponent, but is mainly used in conjunction with the earth dragon bullet technique as the third Hokage used it against Orochimaru, setting the earth dragon's projectiles a blaze and making the technique more devastating.

Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.
One of my favourite fire techniques, used mainly by Itachi and Sasuke, after forming six handseals, you breathe out a volley of small fireballs that can be directed in an unpredictable manner assaulting a single or multiple enemies, the small fireballs are mainly controlled with chakra, causing them to be difficult to avoid. Furthermore, the fireballs can be used to conceal shurikens and kunais, creating another surprise attack, which can also be controlled with chakra. This technique is mostly used as a distraction either for the surprise attack of the projectiles or for other tactics.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.
This is simply fire that's released through your mouth, converging on your opponent and burning them all over as it surrounds their body.

Disadvantages: The requirement of four hand seals, along with needing a medium through which to initiate the fire technique itself makes this a pretty difficult technique to pull off.

Advantages: The second application which details this being usable on a line of enemies is a really interesting an unique usage to damage multiple targets with on technique, albeit one that I don't see presenting itself in any ordinary battle.

Counter: Finding a way to sever the cord or bridge through which the fire needs to travel is the easiest and quickest way to deal with this technique.

Disadvantages: Another stream technique which can be evaded fairly easily if not supplemented with something else, the addition of needing a hand seal means you can't release any freeform weaponry while simultaneously performing the technique.

Advantages: At the very least this stream can reach up to mid range which is good, and the ability to combine it with the Earth Dragon Bullet technique makes it better.

Counter: As a standalone technique, this can be countered easily by using a technique to counter the stream directly or by putting up some sort of encasing defense that closes in on the opponent along with their fire technique.

Disadvantages: The requirement of having to perform six hand seals makes it a tough choice of technique to use if you're not a fire specialist, along with it only being able to reach up to short range.

Advantages: I like the aspect of attacking a target from multiple angles and concealing shuriken within them. I've always preferred really strategy dependent moves like most of the earlier fights we saw with both Itachi and Sasuke.

Counter: A wide-scaled attack or omnidirectional maneuver will do well to take out all of the fireballs.

Disadvantages: A fairly simple technique that doesn't leave much to the imagination beyond spewing fire at them.

Advantages: First of all, badass name. Secondly, the idea of the flame wrapping around them if successfully going through is great, especially if you use this after distracting the opponent with an attack from another angle.

Counter: Not much needs to be said here besides the usual means of dealing with a stream-based fire attack. Merging underground, overwhelming the stream, etc.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Disadvantages: The requirement of four hand seals, along with needing a medium through which to initiate the fire technique itself makes this a pretty difficult technique to pull off.

Advantages: The second application which details this being usable on a line of enemies is a really interesting an unique usage to damage multiple targets with on technique, albeit one that I don't see presenting itself in any ordinary battle.

Counter: Finding a way to sever the cord or bridge through which the fire needs to travel is the easiest and quickest way to deal with this technique.

Disadvantages: Another stream technique which can be evaded fairly easily if not supplemented with something else, the addition of needing a hand seal means you can't release any freeform weaponry while simultaneously performing the technique.

Advantages: At the very least this stream can reach up to mid range which is good, and the ability to combine it with the Earth Dragon Bullet technique makes it better.

Counter: As a standalone technique, this can be countered easily by using a technique to counter the stream directly or by putting up some sort of encasing defense that closes in on the opponent along with their fire technique.

Disadvantages: The requirement of having to perform six hand seals makes it a tough choice of technique to use if you're not a fire specialist, along with it only being able to reach up to short range.

Advantages: I like the aspect of attacking a target from multiple angles and concealing shuriken within them. I've always preferred really strategy dependent moves like most of the earlier fights we saw with both Itachi and Sasuke.

Counter: A wide-scaled attack or omnidirectional maneuver will do well to take out all of the fireballs.

Disadvantages: A fairly simple technique that doesn't leave much to the imagination beyond spewing fire at them.

Advantages: First of all, badass name. Secondly, the idea of the flame wrapping around them if successfully going through is great, especially if you use this after distracting the opponent with an attack from another angle.

Counter: Not much needs to be said here besides the usual means of dealing with a stream-based fire attack. Merging underground, overwhelming the stream, etc.
Good going, now moving on:

(Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
This is a technique that is used while airborne, allowing you to rise a series of small fireballs that rain down onto the opponent from above, the fireballs basically travel at a diagonal arc before falling down onto your opponent.

(Katon: Kitsunebi) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.
This technique is used to release a small bright fireball from your mouth that heads at your opponent directly, pretty simple technique.

(Katon: Konohagakure no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hiding in Fire Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique, a user can hide themselves inside a flame. Upon leaving concealment, flames burn, revealing the user. The user can only hide in fire he has created and up to B rank.
This technique is used to hide yourself within the fire techniques you have created up to B-Rank, upon leaving concealment, the flames burn revealing your body. This is a bit like Hidden in Mist technique but different in execution, like for example, you can't hide in a technique used by you that created a continuous stream which you'd have to be constantly releasing chakra in order to maintain, and the flames need to be big enough to hide you within them, basically fireballs or stationary fire on the battlefield is best for usage of this technique. The technique basically allows you to conceal yourself through merging your body with the flames and being able to move within your own created flames. No need for explanations on countering this because it is not an attack based technique.

(Katon: Karyū Endan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.
First B-Rank Fire Release technique, in which after forming seven handseals, you can release a thin yet extremely fast jet of flames that spreads across the ground as it heads towards your opponent, melting the ground and anything on it from the sheer heat that is released from the fire.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Disadvantages: Can only be used in mid air, and the fire balls produced through this technique are relatively small.

Advantages: The user can angle the fire balls to shoot at any direction they wish which helps with versatility in its usage.

Counter: A wide scaled technique that can overcome all of the fireballs in one swoop would likely work best.

Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Disadvantages: Not much use beyond what is capable of being done with a simple release of a fire ball.

Advantages: Can reach up to long range.

Counter: Evasion-based techniques to move outside of the range of impact, or by overwhelming it with an appropriate counter attack.

Description: Using this technique, a user can hide themselves inside a flame. Upon leaving concealment, flames burn, revealing the user. The user can only hide in fire he has created and up to B rank.

Disadvantages: Less versatile than the Hiding in Mist technique due to how unlikely and unusual it is to have stationary flames on the battlefield; can create some sort of fire custom to pair nicely with this if it hasn't yet been done though (probably has xD).

Advantages: Strictly physical (tai) based attacks cannot harm one when concealed within the flames, also nice that it can hide within your own fire technique one rank about C.

Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

Disadvantages: Seven handseals makes this a difficult technique to pull off in battle if not a fire specialist.

Advantages: Big fan of techniques that occur quickly with precision, so this is a goodie. Capable of dealing overwhelmingly lethal damage if it goes through.

Counter: Placing an appropriately ranked technique in front of oneself to defend from the stream, or by contesting against it with an equally fast release technique.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Disadvantages: Can only be used in mid air, and the fire balls produced through this technique are relatively small.

Advantages: The user can angle the fire balls to shoot at any direction they wish which helps with versatility in its usage.

Counter: A wide scaled technique that can overcome all of the fireballs in one swoop would likely work best.

Disadvantages: Not much use beyond what is capable of being done with a simple release of a fire ball.

Advantages: Can reach up to long range.

Counter: Evasion-based techniques to move outside of the range of impact, or by overwhelming it with an appropriate counter attack.

Disadvantages: Less versatile than the Hiding in Mist technique due to how unlikely and unusual it is to have stationary flames on the battlefield; can create some sort of fire custom to pair nicely with this if it hasn't yet been done though (probably has xD).

Advantages: Strictly physical (tai) based attacks cannot harm one when concealed within the flames, also nice that it can hide within your own fire technique one rank about C.

Disadvantages: Seven handseals makes this a difficult technique to pull off in battle if not a fire specialist.

Advantages: Big fan of techniques that occur quickly with precision, so this is a goodie. Capable of dealing overwhelmingly lethal damage if it goes through.

Counter: Placing an appropriately ranked technique in front of oneself to defend from the stream, or by contesting against it with an equally fast release technique.
Let's continue then lol

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
This technique allows you to shoot mutiple fire bullets from your hands that are able to cause large explosions on impact with any object, causing both burning and explosive damage on impact with your opponent.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.
This is a stronger more powerful version of the original Great Fireball Technique but with a short ranged radius, this is basically a self contained fireball that heads towards your opponent.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.
Itachi's original technique, after forming two handseals, this allows you to release a massive sphere of flames that carries your opponent and causes a massive explosion on impact, the fire has some form of solidity, being able to punch through earth and other solid objects without exploding, it can be caused to explode on your command or when reaching its destination.

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.
This is a fire technique that you can perform when airborne, causing you to shoot three giant fireballs that rain down your opponent like giant meteors, before erupting into a large geyser of flames.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's continue then lol

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
This technique allows you to shoot mutiple fire bullets from your hands that are able to cause large explosions on impact with any object, causing both burning and explosive damage on impact with your opponent.

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.
This is a stronger more powerful version of the original Great Fireball Technique but with a short ranged radius, this is basically a self contained fireball that heads towards your opponent.

(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.
Itachi's original technique, after forming two handseals, this allows you to release a massive sphere of flames that carries your opponent and causes a massive explosion on impact, the fire has some form of solidity, being able to punch through earth and other solid objects without exploding, it can be caused to explode on your command or when reaching its destination.

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.
This is a fire technique that you can perform when airborne, causing you to shoot three giant fireballs that rain down your opponent like giant meteors, before erupting into a large geyser of flames.
Disadvantages: Can only be used if the target is mid-ranged away, due to the size of the explosions caused on impact by the fire balls with a solid object.

Advantages: Awesome technique; requires no hand seals as a prerequisite, you can direct where the fireballs go and I like the explosive aspect of them. Definitely see myself using this one in battle.

Counter: Due to the explosive nature of this technique, it'd be best to simply counter with a technique that can nullify the fire balls before they get close to you.

Disadvantages: The reduction of range to short kills this technique for me. Don't see myself using it much if at all since there are more effective variations that achieve the same effect.

Advantages: The fireball is self sustained, meaning that it doesn't need to be continuously streamed, opening up the possibility of following up with another action quickly after the usage of this technique.

Counter: Definitely counter with a technique that can contest against it, without a quick speed boost or merging technique, simply dodging it will prove difficult if you're in range of it due to its larger size.

Disadvantages: Requires two hand seals; besides that, I can't see much not to like about this one besides it being another linear fire ball blast.

Advantages: Where to start? Reaches up to long range, causes a huge explosion on impact at the users command while pushing the enemy away, carries solidity to it allowing it to break through solid objects. All around great technique.

Counter: An appropriately ranked technique to directly contest against it would probably work best, again due to its size.

Disadvantages: Requires that you be airborne in order to perform.

Advantages: Another great and unique technique. No hand seals required and the size of the fireballs are large, the eruption of flames upon impact with the ground is a nice touch as well.

Counter: Like the other techniques, to play it save I'd personally just counter by using another technique to clash with the incoming fireballs directly, unless I have another quicker and safer means of dealing with it like merging with the ground.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disadvantages: Can only be used if the target is mid-ranged away, due to the size of the explosions caused on impact by the fire balls with a solid object.

Advantages: Awesome technique; requires no hand seals as a prerequisite, you can direct where the fireballs go and I like the explosive aspect of them. Definitely see myself using this one in battle.

Counter: Due to the explosive nature of this technique, it'd be best to simply counter with a technique that can nullify the fire balls before they get close to you.

Disadvantages: The reduction of range to short kills this technique for me. Don't see myself using it much if at all since there are more effective variations that achieve the same effect.

Advantages: The fireball is self sustained, meaning that it doesn't need to be continuously streamed, opening up the possibility of following up with another action quickly after the usage of this technique.

Counter: Definitely counter with a technique that can contest against it, without a quick speed boost or merging technique, simply dodging it will prove difficult if you're in range of it due to its larger size.

Disadvantages: Requires two hand seals; besides that, I can't see much not to like about this one besides it being another linear fire ball blast.

Advantages: Where to start? Reaches up to long range, causes a huge explosion on impact at the users command while pushing the enemy away, carries solidity to it allowing it to break through solid objects. All around great technique.

Counter: An appropriately ranked technique to directly contest against it would probably work best, again due to its size.

Disadvantages: Requires that you be airborne in order to perform.

Advantages: Another great and unique technique. No hand seals required and the size of the fireballs are large, the eruption of flames upon impact with the ground is a nice touch as well.

Counter: Like the other techniques, to play it save I'd personally just counter by using another technique to clash with the incoming fireballs directly, unless I have another quicker and safer means of dealing with it like merging with the ground.
Sorry for the late reply, had some issues, anyways, let's move on:

(Katon: Haisekishō) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
This technique allows you to exhale superheated ash that can burn on contact with any living being causing third degree burns, staying around the opponent like a cloud. This ash can be ignited through clicking your teeth together forming a spark that causes the ash to explode violently.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
This allows you to fire several large dragon-head shaped fireballs at your opponent.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.
This is used in conjunction with weapon usage, by throwing a volley of shuriken and at the same time exhaling fire chakra, causing the shurikens to ignite in fire and cause severe burns on contact with your opponent and ignite any object they collide with in fire.

(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.
This technique allows you to form several ghost-head like flames that float around your opponent. They can be used to surround your opponent and attack them from different directions or attack multiple opponents at the same time.

Notch

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for the late reply, had some issues, anyways, let's move on:

(Katon: Haisekishō) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
This technique allows you to exhale superheated ash that can burn on contact with any living being causing third degree burns, staying around the opponent like a cloud. This ash can be ignited through clicking your teeth together forming a spark that causes the ash to explode violently.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.
This allows you to fire several large dragon-head shaped fireballs at your opponent.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.
This is used in conjunction with weapon usage, by throwing a volley of shuriken and at the same time exhaling fire chakra, causing the shurikens to ignite in fire and cause severe burns on contact with your opponent and ignite any object they collide with in fire.

(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the atmosphere around him to create several ghost-like flames resembling heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.
This technique allows you to form several ghost-head like flames that float around your opponent. They can be used to surround your opponent and attack them from different directions or attack multiple opponents at the same time.
Disadvantages: Four hand-seals required to perform is the biggest detriment here.

Advantages: Love the ash-based techniques, so this is nice. Despite the amount of hand seals needed the fact that it can cause third degree burns along with it leaving behind an ash cloud that can be ignited is awesome. This would be great to combine with the hidden mist technique or a smoke technique that helps to mask the attack.

Counter: Being a linear ash stream, it can be countered with a simple attack to contest against it.

Disadvantages: Fairly basic fireballs. B ranked. Nothing special beyond the description saying that it can be used to form thunder clouds for Kirin.

Advantages: The fact that multiple fireballs are expelled with this technique is good, given that one can adjust their head position to direct where each individual fireball goes.

Counter: I'd likely use a wide scaled water based technique to nullify all of the fireballs regardless of how they were fired/directed toward.

Disadvantages: The fire does nothing to help extend the range or size of the weapons, simply increase their lethality.

Advantages: No hand seals required, and it can be used as a means of attacking while simultaneously igniting something with them.

Counter: Can be avoided using a technique within reason, or overwhelmed fairly easily with an appropriate technique, given that at the end of the day, they're still simple shurikens.

Disadvantages: Requires a hand seal.

Advantages: Great and unique technique. projectiles that can materialize out of the atmosphere and attack one or multiple opponents from different angles, superior to simple linear based stream attacks we've seen up to this point.

Counter: An omnidirectional attack that can defend from the multiple fire constructs attacking from any angle.