-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
As Ryuken watched Ryu's father disappear within the abyss, Ryu stood before him with a prepubescent child beside him. Ryu then spoke.
"Well since my father explained things to you, I suppose we'll get started. The first set of techniques we'll talk about are known as general ninjutsu. These techniques are basically the ordinary techniques that don't fall within the other three categories. They consist of techniques with various abilities. Since they are unique from each other for the most part we'll only cover the methodology of chakra gathering for this method which is imbedded within all ninjutsu. As we spoke before about chakra and the correlation between Yin and Yang energies we also spoke of how this creates ninjutsu

Yin brings about the concept, the properties of the technique be it; paralysis, camouflage, creating entities, etc one concepts these properties and understands what they are trying to make their technique acomplish down to the finest detail and gather their spiritual chakra.

Yang brings about the life of that technique. Once the properties have been understood, the Yang chakra brings the technique to life and gives it reality. The conjoining of these two forces creates the physical techniques we know as ninjutsu.

However gathering and harmonizing mind and body isn't as easy as it sounds. The right amount of Yang per complexity and specific the Yin is, varies between technique and a shinobi must find that balance between mind and body to successfully execute the technique. That is why, practice in any field, harmonizing the gathering of chakra and execution of the technique is required. Do you understand or have any questions you'd like to ask?"

Ryuken stood in amazement of the man's knowledge about Ying-Yang and Ninjutsu. It was clear that his intellect surpasses even the Gods. Ryuken spoke.
Yes I understand.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very well..." Ryu places his hand on the young boy next to him. "This is Sanji, he's a promising disciple of mine, especially in Bukijutsu. I'm sure you heard from my father that Bukijutsu would be the second method. I'll have him conduct the training in this area. Do you have any objections?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Anything that deals with weapons, be bladed or not is generally weaponry ninjutsu or Bukijutsu (meaning Weapon Arts). For the most part in this training you'll learn some basic fundamentals of fuinjutsu, only to the extent of the basic principles and it's involvement with weapon's storage for advanced techniques. Most of the techniques you'll learn will be through summoning your weapons from scrolls and hurrling them towards your enemies. There will be some techniques that utilize chakra in other ways; for example using your chakra to detonate explosives or create explosive tags, manipulate your weapons, etc.

But first, before anything we'll talk about Fuinjutsu just briefly. Tell me what basic knowledge you have on Fuinjutsu?"

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Fuinjutsu is a unique ability widely used by the Uzumaki Clan. It is the ability to seal anything such as objects, living animals, and people as well. It is usually performed with a scroll and requires a sealing formula. It is used by Hashirama, Madara, and many powerful figures.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Eh, you got a general idea of it. What we're going to focus on is the sealing and un-sealing part. Most bukijutsu in ninjutsu deal with pre-sealed weapons in scrolls. Various weapons from projectiles like kunai and shuriken to larger weapons can be sealed inside of scrolls. Many of the techniques, commonly known as manipulated tools, are techniques that call the user to summon forth weapons that have been sealed in scrolls and releasing and often times manipulating them to the user's will.

While we will not be going too far in depth with sealing jutsu as that's a far more advanced concept, we will merely focus on utilizing the scrolls that have already been pre-sealed with weaponry for use. Later on, if you ever get the chance to learn the advanced secrets of fuinjutsu you can seal more than just weapons and objects."
The young Sanji walks over to you and hands you six medium sized scrolls. "Keep these for later, you'll need them for when we begin training. Do you have any questions?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Then I'm done with my part for now Master Ryu." The young Sanji said.

"Hm, very good Sanji. Now then, the next method in the list are the summoning techniques. Summoning techniques are techniques that summon animals or other objects from a different space to your location. The most common form of summoning technique is the Summoning Technique where the user summons an animal they are in a contract with. However, there are various other summoning techniques. One thing in common with every one of these techniques is the fact that they are space time techniques. Do you know anything about Space Time Jutsu?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Space Time Ninjutsu are techniques that manipulate the fabric of space and time as the name suggests. Instantaneous teleportation, warping your body into a different dimension, etc. All of these things are feats of space time based ninjutsu. You are correct to assess that Minato is a prominent space time user however most shinobi have abilities in space time techniques. As I stated summoning techniques are space time techniques. They are perhaps the most rudimentary techniques of the skill. When summoning an object or animal a shinobi is using a pocket in space and time to take the animal or object from its location and instantaneously transporting them to the shinobi's location. Not all technique in this skill are as advanced as the jutsu we've heard of from people like the Hokage or some Sharingan users. Any questions?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright, now finally there are going to talk about advanced shape manipulation. These techniques, like the Rasengan utilize the peak of chakra shape manipulation one can achieve or at least the current peak that has been achieved to date with current conventional techniques. These techniques are all essentially Rasengan and its descendants and there isn't much to explain about them until we get into the knit and grit of that actual method when we begin to perform the techniques.

Now then, with all that information it is time for us to begin. I shall give you the option of learning either General Techniques, Weapons Techniques, or Summoning techniques first. The Advanced Shape Manipulation techniques will come last but you can pick from any of the others you wish to learn first."

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright then, pay close attention. These first set of techniques I'm going to teach you are derived right out of the academy grade stealth techniques. Think of the academy techniques as precursors to what I'm about to teach you, now...on you guard."

After Ryu spoke he made the seal of confrontation which immediately summoned a swarm of cherry blossoms which errupted and began to swarm around you minimizing your field of sight toward Ryu. From there, without your knowledge, Ryu dashed into the field of flowers, concealing his presence this time in sound making himself virtually invisible to your sense of sound and allowing him to maneuver freely though you wouldn't know if he moved from his original standing point or not. He eventually stopped to the right of you holding his katana firmly against your neck

"This is your first task, to execute this simple silent killing combination."
Ryu said as the flowers subsided. "I just executed two techniques, one of which being the Silent Killing Technique, which is, as the name implies, a way to kill somebody silently. Traditionally this is a trade favorite of Kirigakure shinobi as it goes very well with their village's hidden mist technique. However, the technique I did works equally as well for those who are not in tune with the water nature. Most of the techniques I will be teaching you will be introduced via a set of combinations with more than one technique in order to instill the fundamental tactics of shinobi combat. It will be up to you how you use these techniques in the future. Now, what I want you do to is the following; first I want you to either summon up a swarm of cherry blossoms as I did just a moment ago or create a swarm of dark flower petals from your hand which will swarm around your target and minimize their line of sight. Then, from there I want you to take stride into the vortex of flowers and conceal your movements and your minimize the amount of sound you make as you travel using your chakra. You will then attack your target from their blind spot. You will attempt this on young Sanji."

Sanji stood waving to you at the other side of the room waiting.

-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
65⚔️
Zhoom stood silently, looking upon Sanji who was on the other side of the room. Kneading his chakra, a dark but faint outline started to mark on his hands. In moments, the outlines started to peel, taking a form of dark flower petals. The dark flower petals constantly formed as it surrounded Sanji, causing his line of vision to suffocate, only seeing darkness. Now it was phase 2 of Zhoom's attack. Kneading his chakra once more to conceal his presence, Zhoom reached for his pocket, taking out a kunai as he silently, but swiftly maneuvered through the cluster of flowers. Locating Sanji, Zhoom dashed to Sanji's back, placing the kunai upon the back of Sanji's Neck.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shortly after the petals began to emit, Sanji closed his eyes and he began to count inwardly toward himself as you made your ascent toward him. It wasn't but a short moment before you retracted your blade and proceeded to pin him by the neck that Sanji quickly ducked down and executed a backwards sweep to your feet knocking you on your ass just before you could pin him. The petals dissipated shortly after.

"I counted the number of paces you were from me and how long it take you roughly get to me as fast as you likely could go while keeping quiet. If you had attacked from anywhere else but behind you probably would've gotten me." Sanji said.

"Your blind spot is only a blind spot if it's unexpected. Attacking from behind is basic tactic taught and emphasized to all shinobi as a case of one of the vital areas however, against other trained shinobi aware of these same tactics means it's perhaps one of the most obvious attack points and is no longer a blind spot but expected. Nevertheless you executed the techniques correctly. Sanji's actions were a little extra to instill good form against opponents on equal ground in the bare fundamentals."

"Thank you Ryu-sensei"

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

(Hana Ninpō: Kyōku Sai) - Flower Technique: The District End
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user reaches out his/her hand, sending a stream of flower petals from their palm towards the opponent. The flower petals encircle the enemy and dark smoke fades their surroundings to black, hiding the user.

"Any questions before we continue?"

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Alright now then our next set of jutsu are based on the Invisibility cloak basic ninjutsu technique. The tactic I'll be using is another way to throw your opponent off guard and to strike using stealth and lack of visibility to your advantage." After Ryu Spoke he made the tiger seal and he began to vanish as if out of thin air. There was silence for a moment.

"This is the Hiding in Camoflauge Ability"
You heard Ryu speak but his voice appeared as though it was coming from behind you from a few short meters away. "This technique completely erases your shadow, and your scent from your opponent's perceptions of sight and smell. It does not however erase your connection to sound"

"That is why you use this second jutsu Empty Cicada"
All of a sudden Ryu's voice appeared from your front left side of your original position, appearing almost as though he were point blank range from you and potentially startling you. "The combination of these two techniques allow you to fool three of your opponent's senses to a high degree until..." Ryu's kunai was placed by your neck yet again but from the opposite side of where his voice was.

He released both techniques so that you could hear and see him. "You have them off guard. Questions?"