Trait Points
46⚔️
*appears*

(Suiton: Kanui Batsu) - Water Style: Water Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A water variation of Wind Blitz. After infusing water chakra into a kunai, and coating it in malleable water [which takes the shape of the Kunai it's surrouding]. The user will then hurl it at the intended target, and when deemed necessary, the user may wave 1 handseal, controlling the water coating the kunai to expand and spin rapidly around the kunai. Taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of piercing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

*Only usable with 1 kunai per usage.
*Only usable x3 per battle.
*Must be taught by Loki

do your stuff

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what stuff shall i do, exactly?

perform/evaluate? z,z

Ill perform it.
I gather water chakra and send it all throughout a single kunai. then, i hearl it at my target. As it is in mid air, and about a meter away, i perform a single handseal to release all that water chakra in the form of a large spear. I use shape manipualtion to shape it into a spear that is 6 feet long, and 3 feet wide and manipulate my chakra to have it spin around dangerously.

z.z how was that?

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions for me

✘ (Katon: Jigoku no Buresugādo) - Fire Release: Hell Guards Breath ✘
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+20 to Fire techniques, - 20 to wind techniques; see description for more information -5 per turn)
Description: Sending out chakra from their body, the user will perform nature transformation to change the nature of their chakra into the properties of fire, and manipulate it to mix in with the air to create a heatwave around them. The heatwave will resemble the shape of an orb and cover everything short range from the creator. This technique is used in multiple ways. Firstly, because the air is heated from the user's chakra, any fire techniques created by the user and shot out by the user, or anyone that has compatible chakra with the users like summonings will be strengthened by infusing the heatwave's heat into the fire technique. When the heatwave fuses with the fire chakra from a fire technique, it would greatly increase in temperature, and thus, become more powerful (next rank). Secondly, any wind technique coming from the user to outside of the orb and from the opponent coming inside of the orb will be weakened, due to the heat gradually weakening the wind technique as it travels within the orb and when the wind clashes with the fire chakra, it would lose power and momentum, because fire is superior to wind. Lastly, with a single handseal, you can manipulate the heat from the heatwave with shape manipulation to a more intangible form of the heatwave that can be released from all directions, counting as an A-rank and reaching up to mid range. Once the heatwave expands out, and once making contact with the target, it would cause 3rd degree, painful burns throughout the body or body parts touched by the heatwave.
Notes & Restrictions:
Note1: Useable 3x Per battle with a three turn cooldown
Note2: No fire jutsus above S-rank during this move
Note3: Teacheable by Ace. only
Note 4: This technique remains active for 3 turns, and requires five chakra per turn that it is active.

Basically, it strengthens D-S-rank fire techniques by +20 (created by you) and weakens all wind techniques by 20. You create an orb around you that extends to short range and with that, the orb would act as a 'heatwave' the fire techniques you use that is released outwards will be strengthened because you can infuse it with the fire technique, and make it hotter and any wind techniques will be weakened due to the wind technique gradually losing momentum. You can also release this from all direction (the heatwave) counting as an A-rank and causing 3rd degree burns (30 chakra 60 damage)

for the record, this counts as a full body surge

Perform it and ask questions.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I'm really lazy atm. Here goes my best.

I gather my fire chakra into my chest and then expel it in a burst of heat. The heat wave lays down around me and forms an orb with a red/orange hue around the borders. The heat orb then weakens a wind blast thrown at me by a maginal clone that just apparead. The wind instantly weakens, to which I respond by expelling a stream of flames. The fire rips over the wind blast with ease, and with it's enhanced strength due tot he orb, it carries more power than it normally would. Afterwards, I manipulate the orb to expand outwards in form of an omni-directional wave of heat.

No questions.