Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Yawarakai-Te Masamune) Tender Hands Masamune
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A beautiful katana forged by the master swordsmith, Masamune. The blade has a suguha style hamon with brilliant, light colored steel, polished to a mirror finish; the handle wrappings are white, surrounding a wooden handle of mahogany, with the tsuba of the sword depicting a complex pinwheel like pattern. Forged with the purest of materials in serenity by swordsmith who had achieved Zen, Yawkarakai-Te is flushed with natural energy, augmenting natural energy, and Dokkōdō techniques for those who can use them.

(Seichō) Growth - Yawarakai-Te enhances the power of Natural Energy that flows across the blade, such that Dokkodo techniques used by its wielder increase in such a manner that they gain Elemental Superiority to anything they were previously neutral to, and any Elemental Weakness they had instead becomes Elemental Neutrality.

(Shizukesa) Tranquility - Yawarakai-Te is heavily attuned to natural energies, and passively draws natural energy into itself. While not to the level of those who practice Senjutsu, this offers a powerful effect to the blade: Kenjutsu and related field techniques can become imbued with these energies when performed by the wielder of Yawarakai-Te, allowing them to be treated as Dokkodo techniques for the purposes of effects that affect or modify Dokkodo techniques, by adding 10 chakra to the cost of the technique to do so. However, this chakra does not enhance the technique in question beyond simply allowing it to be utilized as a Dokkodo technique.

Note: Yawarakai-Te's abilities that affect Dokkodo techniques only function if its wielder is capable of using said field and wielding the blade.

I’m curious. To my knowledge your bio has Dokkodo as a mode, so you can’t benefit from it quite as much as a Samurai or Ronin can. What made you interested in this one?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Yawarakai-Te Masamune) Tender Hands Masamune
Type: Weapon
Description: A beautiful katana forged by the master swordsmith, Masamune. The blade has a suguha style hamon with brilliant, light colored steel, polished to a mirror finish; the handle wrappings are white, surrounding a wooden handle of mahogany, with the tsuba of the sword depicting a complex pinwheel like pattern. Forged with the purest of materials in serenity by swordsmith who had achieved Zen, Yawkarakai-Te is flushed with natural energy, augmenting natural energy, and Dokkōdō techniques for those who can use them.

(Seichō) Growth - Yawarakai-Te enhances the power of Natural Energy that flows across the blade, such that Dokkodo techniques used by its wielder increase in such a manner that they gain Elemental Superiority to anything they were previously neutral to, and any Elemental Weakness they had instead becomes Elemental Neutrality.

(Shizukesa) Tranquility - Yawarakai-Te is heavily attuned to natural energies, and passively draws natural energy into itself. While not to the level of those who practice Senjutsu, this offers a powerful effect to the blade: Kenjutsu and related field techniques can become imbued with these energies when performed by the wielder of Yawarakai-Te, allowing them to be treated as Dokkodo techniques for the purposes of effects that affect or modify Dokkodo techniques, by adding 10 chakra to the cost of the technique to do so. However, this chakra does not enhance the technique in question beyond simply allowing it to be utilized as a Dokkodo technique.

Note: Yawarakai-Te's abilities that affect Dokkodo techniques only function if its wielder is capable of using said field and wielding the blade.

I’m curious. To my knowledge your bio has Dokkodo as a mode, so you can’t benefit from it quite as much as a Samurai or Ronin can. What made you interested in this one?
Well I can explain this on both an OOC and IC perspective. The IC perspective is that Mirabelle canonically collects rare swords, or famous swords and keeps them sealed within her Baseless Bladeworks Seal. She can then create imitations of those sword's ability onto her own sword, in order to emulate them or at least summon the real thing onto her person since she has access to it. However because of how the ninja world works, I can't really use it there unless Mirabelle literally meets Musashi in person cause if I use the summoning jutsu i.e, it will basically yoink it from you whereever you might be and transport to my location.

OOC for like BA, it works will with her Dokkodo haha, and well while its most effective with a samurai or ronin, it still has its uses imo if I whenever I decide to summon it directly or through the seal.

Reactions: Keotsu
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I can explain this on both an OOC and IC perspective. The IC perspective is that Mirabelle canonically collects rare swords, or famous swords and keeps them sealed within her Baseless Bladeworks Seal. She can then create imitations of those sword's ability onto her own sword, in order to emulate them or at least summon the real thing onto her person since she has access to it. However because of how the ninja world works, I can't really use it there unless Mirabelle literally meets Musashi in person cause if I use the summoning jutsu i.e, it will basically yoink it from you whereever you might be and transport to my location.

OOC for like BA, it works will with her Dokkodo haha, and well while its most effective with a samurai or ronin, it still has its uses imo if I whenever I decide to summon it directly or through the seal.
Oh, I forgot about your sword mimicry thing, good point!

But, yeah. Unless you have any questions, that’s about it for the sword.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Dokkōdō: Senbonzakura) - The Alone Way: One Thousand Cherry Blossoms
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30-40
Damage: 60-80
Description: A Dokkodo technique comparable to the Samurai technique Secret Sword: Snowstorm Beheading. The user will channel Senjutsu into their blade, cloaking it in natural energy in much the same manner as one would for (Dokkōdō: Kakusu Shinjitsu ) - The Alone Way: Hidden Truths. Once done, the user will swing their blade, releasing outwards a massive swirling cyclone-like shockwave of natural energy that can carry either form of Senkenjutsu, that takes the appearance of a storm of cherry blossom petals. The cyclone is powerful enough to slash apart bone and steel effortlessly, and is capable of combating equally ranked Elemental Ninjutsu.
Note: Can only be used with Dokkodo active. Ronin and Samurai are capable of utilizing outside of the mode.
Note: S rank version is usable 2 times per battle with a two turn cool down in between usages; A rank version is usable 3 times per battle.

(Kenjutsu: Kage no Ōi Isogu) - Sword Technique: Shadowrush
Range: Short
Damage: 40-80
Description: A powerful Kenjutsu technique where the blade is held in a stance parallel to the ground, either above the wielder's head or at eye level, with their off hand reaching towards the tip of their blade. Leaping forward the user will deliver a thrust, driven by their own power and movement, effectively turning their sword into a piercing spear capable of shattering stone. At the end of the thrust the user can vault off of their landing point, allowing them to quickly reposition to a more favorable position either via retreating in the direction they came from, or to better position for a follow up, within short-range of their vaulting point.
Note: S Rank version is usable three times; A rank version is usable 4 times.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Nope no questions here bro!

(Dokkōdō: Shinjuku no Kagayaki ) The Alone Way: Shinjuku's Brilliance
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +10)
Description: Shinjuku's Brilliance is passive technique that is applied to any of the user's Dokkodo Techniques. Taking inspiration from the Samurai Saber Technique by Samurai, the user is capable of applying more shape manipulation into their senjutsu. This allowing them the ability to reshape the chakra into other form of weaponry in battle, such as when utilizing "Hidden Truths", instead of just releasing crescents or flowing the senjutsu into the blade, it can be reshaped into various other held bladed weapons such as battle axes, naginatas etc. However, this chakra does not enhance the technique in question beyond simply allowing it to be utilized with various cosmetic changes.

Any questions here?

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope no questions here bro!

(Dokkōdō: Shinjuku no Kagayaki ) The Alone Way: Shinjuku's Brilliance
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( +10)
Description: Shinjuku's Brilliance is passive technique that is applied to any of the user's Dokkodo Techniques. Taking inspiration from the Samurai Saber Technique by Samurai, the user is capable of applying more shape manipulation into their senjutsu. This allowing them the ability to reshape the chakra into other form of weaponry in battle, such as when utilizing "Hidden Truths", instead of just releasing crescents or flowing the senjutsu into the blade, it can be reshaped into various other held bladed weapons such as battle axes, naginatas etc. However, this chakra does not enhance the technique in question beyond simply allowing it to be utilized with various cosmetic changes.

Any questions here?
A couple small ones, but something I figured I'd ask.

This looks like its mostly cosmetic, but I see a few potential usages. The wording "such as Hidden Truths" means its not only Hidden Truths this is usable on, right? So I could use this on Blatant Lies (F-Ranked Hidden Truths)? Because if so, I see a potential use where I use Tsukihime to make Taia a Dokkodo technique, and then condense Taia into my blade to swing more easily.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mizutori no Odori) - Waterfowl Dance
Range: Short (Short-Mid)
Damage: 80
Description: An offensive Kenjutsu technique executable only by those with immaculate footwork and unparalleled bladework, the user will perform a series of one footed leaps during which they release a rapid flurry of fluid strikes, able to strike enemies in any direction from the user and overwhelm inferior combatants with the deluge of rapid, well placed strikes. The leap from the technique is enough to carry the user forward one range tier while performing the attack.
Note: Usable three times per battle with a turn cool down in between usages.

Any questions?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Mizutori no Odori) - Waterfowl Dance
Range: Short (Short-Mid)
Damage: 80
Description: An offensive Kenjutsu technique executable only by those with immaculate footwork and unparalleled bladework, the user will perform a series of one footed leaps during which they release a rapid flurry of fluid strikes, able to strike enemies in any direction from the user and overwhelm inferior combatants with the deluge of rapid, well placed strikes. The leap from the technique is enough to carry the user forward one range tier while performing the attack.
Note: Usable three times per battle with a turn cool down in between usages.

Any questions?
None here, time to be Malenia in this mfer. As agreement goes, 1.5k for this

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kaen Kakkusei Iden: U~iru O Waikusu) – Atavistic Flame: Will O' Wykes
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 60 – 80 (90 – 110)
Description: Will O' Wykes is a short-ranged Atavistic Flame technique that provides a defensive shroud as well as an offensive aura. The technique is activated by focusing Atavistic Flame throughout their body and manifesting it through a number of orbiting satellites, appearing as orbs of fire. The orbs orbit the user until expended - they can either be interposed between an incoming attack to automatically protect the user from harm or directed forward in short range to pummel and overwhelm an opponent, able to handle both offense and defense due to the physical force exerted by Atavistic Flame. When used defensively, the technique is appropriately weakened following damage rules, and if used offensively later, its damage is adjusted accordingly. Activating the technique requires the user expend 20 spiritual Health Points. The user regenerates 10 spiritual Health Points per turn for the following two turns. Grandmasters are able to use Will O' Wykes with an additional 30 damage to each rank, not counting as a boost. A and S-Rank applications can be used four times per battle in total, once every two turns. Using Will O' Wykes again while it is active does not create two instances of the orbiting satellites, but rather overwrites the older instance with the newer one.

Any questions/comments?

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Path of Burning Steps is an Atavistic technique used to enhance the user's mobility while under the effects of Thrust of Life. The technique is activated passively alongside Thrust of Life, and lasts for its duration. The user of Path of Burning Steps will use the physically explosive force of Atavistic Flame to create momentary footholds and propulsion as needed, giving them a limitless range of movement. This technique adds 5 spiritual Health to the cost of Thrust of Life's upkeep cost. The user regains 5 additional health every other turn while Thrust of Life is active, as part of the same health regeneration.
Note: Usable three times per battle, per each use of Thrust of Life.

Any questions or comments?