Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright you're here to learn the cjs you gave me to submit for you ( (the ice ring which is my own and you wanted to learn it )i have decided to not give out as to keep it more unique to myself we can still have that battle if you wish though) anywho let's start with the Ice bird I want to jump off that cliff and focus your wind/water chakra into an area below imagine a bird in flight with a large beak and wingspan. If you fail to create it you will fall into a pit of "something" which you'll find out if i find your description lacking :p as you form it once it's created I'll have you test out it's jutsus on me.

Last edited:

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whaat.. *that* cliff? :T_T: I might die!

Fine. I proceed to run and simply jump from the cliff. Noticing its height, I channel a vast amount of water and wind chakra, creating ice chakra, underneath me. I perform nature transformation to change the nature of its chakra into the properties of ice, and with that modified ice chakra, alter the water molecules in the area below me to create ice that is useable by me. With the use of shape manipulation, iwould shape it into a bird with a large wingspan and a large beak as the ice is emerging, and with the chakra its made out of, i manipulate it to fly under me where I can land safely.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whaat.. *that* cliff? :T_T: I might die!

Fine. I proceed to run and simply jump from the cliff. Noticing its height, I channel a vast amount of water and wind chakra, creating ice chakra, underneath me. I perform nature transformation to change the nature of its chakra into the properties of ice, and with that modified ice chakra, alter the water molecules in the area below me to create ice that is useable by me. With the use of shape manipulation, iwould shape it into a bird with a large wingspan and a large beak as the ice is emerging, and with the chakra its made out of, i manipulate it to fly under me where I can land safely.

Good now you don't have to fall into the pit full of my friends...

???: Help i haven't been fed in two months

Haku: when someone fails this training you can eat

now let's see if you can utilize the birds capabilities...

haku points at the puppy in the distance

Shot it with the birds beak >_o

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG YOU'RE EVIL :T_T:

While i was on the bird, I channel ice chakra on it once again. With my ice chakra, i send it towards the beak area. I manipulate it to detatch from the bird and with speed and momentum, aim it at the puppy. The beak is shot, similar to how a gun is shot and pierce the puppy to its death

*puppy dies and disperses. It was an illusion!*

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG YOU'RE EVIL :T_T:

While i was on the bird, I channel ice chakra on it once again. With my ice chakra, i send it towards the beak area. I manipulate it to detatch from the bird and with speed and momentum, aim it at the puppy. The beak is shot, similar to how a gun is shot and pierce the puppy to its death

*puppy dies and disperses. It was an illusion!*
Yeah sure i used the terrain changing genjutsu... sweeps dead puppy guts under a bush while whistling.

Now fly over kumos army base and drop ice balls on them >_> what you won't do it? start a war with kumo? P****! ok fine fire some ice balls at that justin beiber fan convention kill as many as you wish

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright i like this task. U_U

I send more ice chakra on the birds body, so that i could manipulate it freely. Upon doing so, i would gather the ice chakra on its beak and then, materialize it inside in balls of ice. After doing so, i would send the four balls of ice i created within the anivia's mouth and launch it like a rocketlauncher towards the JB fans. Once it hits the enemy, it would explode into icicles and kill even more fans.

Number of casualties: 0 bc theres no true JB fans.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright i like this task. U_U

I send more ice chakra on the birds body, so that i could manipulate it freely. Upon doing so, i would gather the ice chakra on its beak and then, materialize it inside in balls of ice. After doing so, i would send the four balls of ice i created within the anivia's mouth and launch it like a rocketlauncher towards the JB fans. Once it hits the enemy, it would explode into icicles and kill even more fans.

Number of casualties: 0 bc theres no true JB fans.
good now try and make a coffin around me, fill it with spikes and a chain to tighten it with use it full force on me i'll be safe.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather wind and water chakra and combine them together to create ice chakra. Once I do that, I send the ice chakra to surround you, behind you to be precise. With nature transformation, I change the nature of the chakra into the properties of ice giving me the ability to create ice out of thin air with the chakra I sent out. I do that and perform shape manipulation to shape spikes from a coffin I force to manifest behind you. With further shape and chakra manipulation, I have two chains attach to you from the coffin and pull you back, closing it tightly and causing you to be pierced by the spikes

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather wind and water chakra and combine them together to create ice chakra. Once I do that, I send the ice chakra to surround you, behind you to be precise. With nature transformation, I change the nature of the chakra into the properties of ice giving me the ability to create ice out of thin air with the chakra I sent out. I do that and perform shape manipulation to shape spikes from a coffin I force to manifest behind you. With further shape and chakra manipulation, I have two chains attach to you from the coffin and pull you back, closing it tightly and causing you to be pierced by the spikes
As haku is pulled into the coffin he focuses his water/win d chakra throughout his body so as the spikes pirce him they hamrlessly mergeinto him haku then merges into the whole coffin and jumps out of it at speeds similar to the ice mirrors. Haku appears right infront of ace.

congrats you have learned
Hyoton: Anivia no ikari) - Ice Release: Anivia's Wrath
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (-30 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 80
Description: The user will begin by first, sending a large amount of water chakra in the air directly in front of them. Then, as the water molecules multiply, the user will manipulate it with wind chakra to create ice chakra. With the use of nature transformation, they would harden all the water molecules present in front of the user, and shaping it into a fairly large bird, made completely of ice. The bird is about two times the size of the user, with a 4 meter wingspan. This bird is extremely versatile in terms of usage. Like a bird, it has the ability to fly, about the same speed as an eagle and can fly with one person on its back. This bird made of ice has an extremely large and sharp beak, made of ice as well and as such, can pierce through human flesh with ease. This beak counts as a B-rank, and a move of course. It can be used to attack by flying towards an opponent, and directly piercing the target or using it as a projectile, de-attaching from the target and reaching up to mid-range. Secondly, it has the ability to release either, four balls of ice at high speeds, which all explode upon impact, into many icicles with slicing properties, or one large ball of ice that, upon impact, would explode into large, and more icicles. This would also count as a move, and as an A-rank ice technique. The four spheres of ice would each be the size of a basketball, while the single bigger ball of ice would be half the size of the bird. Lastly, if commanded, it can flap its wings to cause the molecules in any particular area, preferably around the user, to multiply and solidify, creating a wall of ice that can defend from certain elemental and physical techniques. (A-rank wall, counts as a move and goes according to elemental strengths and weaknesses.) The bird is also unaffected by B-rank or below techniques. (Lightning excluded)
Notes & Restrictions:
- Can only be used twice with a two turn cooldown.
- Anivia lasts for 3 turns in the battlefield; it can be deactivated at any given time.
- Cannot use any S-rank or above Ice techniques in the next turn, or any Forbidden rank water/wind techniques.
- All of its techniques/abilities count as a move from the users move count and consume the users chakra to use (according to the rank of the technique)

and

Hyoton: Fraust no shūjin) - Ice Release: Prisoners of the Frost
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: With the use of their ice chakra and three handseals (Boar → Rat → Tiger), the user will channel ice that chakra approximately 3 meters behind the target. The ice chakra would serve to cause the water molecules to multiply to create an ample amount of water, then harden to be formed into ice. With the use of shape manipulation, the user will be able to shape the ice into a tomb, about the size of the target. With further shape manipulation, the user can shape four shackles with chains attach to them, and with a wave of the hand, cause the shackles to extend and bind to the opponents limb, while pulling them back abruptly, and locking them into the tomb. With the use of another handseal, the user can cause the inside of the tomb to create icicles, stabbing a target who is inside and possibly killing them.

Notes & Restrictions:
- Shackles can extend up to 10 meters
- Can only be used three times, with a two turn cooldown. No S-rank wind/water for the next turn, and no S-rank Ice either.
- The tomb can stay at the battlefield for two turns without being used, however, on the third turn, it will simply melt.

You did not learn the jutsu i used to escape since its owner is zanji and only zanji and I currently know it :p