Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright.

This one is rather brutal, as it has the target cut up into seven pieces. And to add to that, even the pieces themselves are destroyed. I would use it by wielding a sword and rushing towards the enemy with chakra enhanced feet. Then I would slash the enemy with the sword a number of times, from one to seven since there's a choice. Then, when the target is cut up into several pieces, I would use the other hand to send an electrical attack at the falling pieces, totally destroying them. Of course, I would have to be in short range for the sword to hit.

This next one seems rather flashy with all these moves it involves. To use it, I would once again need a sword. I would then jump into the air towards the enemy and perform a front flip. The jump would be not too high though. As I flip, I would extend my sword out and pierce it through the enemy's chest or another body area, and continue to flip. This would cause them to follow with the sword, over my head till they land on the ground on their back. As I land, I would then land on top of the enemy forcefully, damaging them.