Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or can they? U_U
It's not so bad, since you need to counter each jutsu with another jutsu anyways.

It doesn't hinder the enemy too harshly, since they are still able to use S-rank techniques, but how it absorbs their chakra and replenishes mine is useful, though I can't picture anyone staying in there for more than a turn ;p I would likely use it in conjunction with paralyzing-genjutsus, to force them in there for a long period of time, otherwise i could use this technique before i nuke them with some damage-enhanced Forbidden rank technique, and because they can't mold chakra of Forbidden Ranks, then it'll be more difficult for them to defend.

No questions on this one. z.z

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They can. Especially if customs are involved.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This technique is quite unique in that it is a transmission type. Like I said before, the seals you draw on the scroll are the means to an end, and in this case, the seals are used to amplify chakra transmittance to another scroll which acts as a receiver. A good communication technique in role-playing situations, but not an incredibly effective technique in battle as you have to write messages which create openings. But it has decent uses as you can communicate without god-modding but is sub-par to mental communication seen in Wood Clones.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright this technique is super cool and I see myself using it frequently in the NW xD Each scroll is embedded with a sealing formula that connects each other so what a you write in one scroll, appears in every other scroll. This can be activated by a specific hand seal.

No questions

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are all storage type sealing techniques where the seal itself facilitates grabbing onto the object or energy and pulling it within the scroll where the object of question is stored. The seal can then be controlled to removed the object from the scroll. The object is not actually sealing within the seal but within the scroll.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

The technique is simply meant to prepare things that you may need in the future. It can only store physical objects (though theoretically it should be able to seal chakra). The objects can be called out when you need them. That's pretty much all it does. The notes make it clear what it cannot do so the use of the technique is primarily supplementary.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This technique stores chakra and can capture and seal opposing techniques. The seal itself the name of the element you write, this causes vapor to come out, grab the chakra that makes up the technique and pulls the technique into the scroll. A simple but effective technique but it does require hand seals though you can prepare beforehand by writing the name of the element on the scroll to speed up the process.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

A very nice technique. But not very strong by itself. It can only be technically used 2 times at full strength or 60 times individually. But this is a pain because regardless of summoning 1 or 30 weapons, you need to use the technique over and over again. But it is pretty good in that you can have the weapon in a prepared state which allows you to throw it faster or create intricate formations by including wires. But is incredibly easy to block if you have nothing planned.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the first one because its kind of useful. I would seal weapons needed for certain CFS or any other special weapons. I can also seal an opponent's weapon, so long as its not a CW, which is meh. However, i dont think you can seal elemental techniques within these seals. No questions.

This is quite interesting because of how it can seal S-rank techniques. I would use it mainly on projectile based techniques, though it can be useful against other types like the S-rank golem or strong custom jutsus. I don't like how you would need to write the name of the element, so i would probably make them beforehand so it wouldn't hinder me in battle. It sucks that you cant unseal it and send it back to the opponent, but that would be cool.

Question: can it seal CE's?

So this is basically a seal, up to two seals, where you can seal up a bunch of weaponry. This can be summoned in an instant by touching the seal, so i would place the seal on my palms. You can create multiple weapons with this, and i would likely use it in conjunction with CQC. It can be blocked easily though cuz its not actually like those techniques where you need an actual tech to block ;p

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope. It only seals those five elements in its name.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

This is just a pumped up version of the first technique I taught you. It relies on tracking movement of matter and unlike the weaker version, it creates an actual sphere as it also tracks underground and has more range. A pretty good tech, much better than the B-rank version, but again you can't use techs while focusing it. Many sensing methods far outclass it.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

Again, a pumped up version of a previous technique. It follows the same principles but has more range, limits the opponent more, and needs more power to break through. Conveniently, the rank needed to break through is also the rank they can use. Even though the opponent can't move, there are so many techniques that can be used without moving. A nice technique for a clone to use, but not a good technique to use yourself.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

You need 4 people or 4 clones, the former being unlikely. A hard technique to pull off and a not worthwhile technique to use. It can be broken through by S-rank and it doesn't limit the opponent from not using S-ranks. I don't know if there are any real strategies for this since it seems so unlikely to effectively pull off unless your are in a 5 on 1 match. It is a technique that may have uses in very very few moments but I wouldn't actively try to use it.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique

Like the last technique, I think its good but i dislike how you can't use other techniques while this technique is active. I would use it in scenarios where the enemy is hidden, and when he isn't attacking, like if he goes underground for a sneak attack. Not knowing where he is would compel me to use a barrier to sense him, and this technique would allow me to sense that he is indeed underground where i can surprise him with an attack, putting him in a bad situation.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

You perform several hand seals to erect a barrier that is larger than the last. it pushes down on them, applying some force to make it hard to move while also draining their chakra. I would use it to replenish my chakra in official fights where chakra matters.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment

It sucks cuz all 4 bios would probably need to know Fuuin. Each person claps their hands together to create a barrier forming around the area from all sides. Anyone who touches the walls will be burnt into purple flames. There's not very many usages i see from this technique lol

Last edited:

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are all seals that manipulate the flow of things in that manner they are rather not meant to store, but are meant to act as a gate that facilitates change (as I said before, the seal is what facilitates an action and that is why it is wrong to say that ti stores something or summons or whatever because a seal can do more than that but a particular sealing technique cannot).

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

This is more just the chakra manipulate type sealing technique I mentioned before but it does act on the flow of another seal which is why I grouped it here. It just breaks the seal for B-rank and below techniques. It basically just cancels it out as long as you can make physical contact with the seal. Seals that you cannot make physical contact with cannot be affected.

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

The seal blocks the flow of chakra in the opponent and prevents them from using techniques above A-rank. It is incredibly easy to break out of because the opponent just as to get out of short range which they can easily do with techs under A-rank and because you need to cross your blades you cannot use other techniques while using this. Not a very smart technique overall.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice.

A very hard condition being you need the opponent's blood. This just affects the chakra flow of the summon and causes it to disperse. Nothing more really. It would just be smarted to attack the summon directly as both attaining blood is hard and touching the summoning without getting interrupted is also hard.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

You need to touch the opponent for this seal to activate. Like I mentioned before, when you aim to touch the opponent to use a sealing technique, it is a very hard condition to meet because people will most likely try to interrupt you by meta-gaming since they know that you want to use a sealing technique so they make it so you can't get close. All in all quite useless since it only prevents A-rank Taijutsu and above since the opponent can still use everything else. This can be useful in rare situations but if you just use it out of the blue on your first turn, even if you can get the technique to activate, unless you then stop the opponent from being able to use the rest of their repertoire, it ends up being useless.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohh, I see!

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
By methods, im assuming barriers count as well. I don't really like how it requires physical contact, as that can be risky depending on the type of seal. This technique essentially deactivates seals by channeling your chakra into it. It only affects B-rank sealing techniques and below, so that's not that good. I don't see myself using it because of the risk it comes with, like going close to a seal that is meant to explode once the target is within perimeter.

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
lol what the heck. This technique, by crossing your blades, is activated and seals away 50% of the enemy's chakra, forcing them to use only techniques up to A-rank. It only affects short-range and below, so that sucks a lot, lol. I really don't see myself using this in battle since it requires me to actually maintain it, therefore, i would be unable to use ninjutsu myself.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
This seal is great and all, but it is hard to achieve. For one thing, attaining blood would require you to puncture or hurt the enemy, and that is pretty difficult. Secondly, you would have to wait for them to use summoning in battle, and summonings arent used that frequently. And lastly, getting in contact w a summoning is risky and highly unlikely. It would be cool to use it in battle, but i doubt i can accomplish it.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Well, you have to physically place a seal upon the target, and if you somehow do that without getting killed by nagashi or something, the seal will emit an electrical current to flow through the opponent's nervous system to restrict muscles, thus slowing down the enemy and preventing them from using A rnak or higher taijutsu techniques. It's kinda useless considering theres not very many A or S-rank taijutsu techniques, and that its hard to execute.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

This is similar to a technique you learned before and is the very basic containment type barrier. It contains the space within. To start off, you can perform the technique with 4 other Kage ranked ninja (I am inclined to believe Sage rank means Official Sage rank since there was at a time no such thing as Sage in posts, but as an Official Sage I never worried about those things, you should ask one of the mods to clarify but the technique itself is very simple). You basically use form a square around you opponent and erect the barrier. Like before, it forms a rectangular prism except the top is open (though it is too high to escape out of). It can take S-rank damage so you need to need the barrier with a Forbidden rank to break out. It's a good technique to trap the opponent in when you prevent them from escape a very powerful attack or when you are trying to gang up on an opponent since though the ninja perform the technique can move, they can use hand seals and launch techniques that spawn around the opponent from outside. Though it is easy to escape underground.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This technique's cool, but i don't see myself using it, lol.
It's basically 4 shinobi's with sufficient chakra capabilities surrounding the enemy in a square formation to create a barrier. You can create openings iin the barrier to let people in, or out, and it can tank up to S-rank damage, so you would need an F-rank technique to destroy it. But, you are greatly limited to what you can and cannot use while this barrier is active. If i were to use it, i would probably use an aerial attack, like dropping lid, and then erect this barrier. This will probably pressure the opponent to escape from below, where i can create an earthquake or something like that.
Any large scale attacks that cover a very very wide area would do just fine.

And defending it, i'd probably use HLAM myself lol.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

I taught you a very similar technique before. I think it is called Living Barrier or something like that. It is almost exactly the same but instead of releasing the barrier around you, you create a seal on the ground and the barrier surrounds that seal. It is much stronger than the previous technique as it prevents the molding of chakra but it has the same glaring weakness in that all you have to do is move out of short range since the seal on the ground is stationary.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By performing two seals and slamming your hand on the ground, a sealing formula with a two meter diameter will appear upon the surface. It is a circle of kanji's and markings, which activates the Fuin technique.

Any foe who makes contact with the formula becomes incapable of molding chakra, until he escapes at least.

I like how it renders them incapable of molding chakra, however, it can be escaped rather easily. I would try to add a barrier around the barrier, lol. Like walls of earth or something to force them in there, and bc they cant mold chakra, they would be unable to escape.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

It does what it says, it just drains chakra when a technique is used, but doesn't actually limit the usage of techniques in terms of ranks or chakra cost. A cool technique if you end up outlasting your opponent by exhausting their chakra but all in all quite useless due to the abnormally large chakra reserves of high ranking ninja. At best if you pull it off, it is -30 per turn so -120 for 4 turns. Of course if you get killed in those 4 turns it would be useless. You can use it if you think you can stall out the battle while replenishing your chakra while draining the opponent but otherwise useless. I would only use to troll but pulling it off to get the win would be hard.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

It does exactly what it says it does. You place it on the opponent, and they can't use Genjutsu at all.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so the first technique is quite simple. It lasts for four turns, and its a seal to make it harder to mold chakra, adding 10 chakra points to any techniques the opponent uses. It's kinda useless imo, because its just that, draining chakra, and it's not even that much chakra. Plus, you have to physically place the seal upon the enemy, which is hard in the RP with all the nagashi's and all.

Can't use genjutsu for four turns only. Meh, it's okay. I don't see myself using it though.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two somewhat similar techniques in that they seal things within your body and involve some manner of death.

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

This one is very simple. It activates on death and seals everything mid-range from you, there is a slight time delay from which you can escape as Sasuke was able to escape the blast radius after Obito warned him. It seals things inside the body, it does not seal the body itself, so if your opponent escapes the range, the sealing tech is ineffective and they can still collect your DNA. In all honesty, though most people post it in their bio, it is quite useless as all you need to do is blast yourself into long range after seeing the technique.

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

Again a simple technique but quite hard to pull off. If use by a clone, the repercussions don't matter, if you use it you die. You do nine hand seals to summon the Shinigami. The Shinigami seals away the opponent's and your soul as the cost of the technique. You need to get in close range for the Shinigami to grab the opponent, once it grabs the opponent it is basically game over unless there are summons of any kind (either weapon summons or animal summons) that can be utilized without moving.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like the first one. I have no intentions of dying in battle, but if I do, ill make sure it's in short range, preferably in a situation where it's hard for the enemy to escape lol.

Hm I'd use this for a clone. Lol. I would attempt to immobilized the opponent with a sealing technique, gen jutsu, or anything else that can paralyze them.or if I'm feeling thematic, ill do it myself so I can die in the proccess to make a good story lol

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

A simple technique that requires 3 people overall. 3 triangle shaped barriers are erected and used to create a pyramid around the opponent, the side of the barrier compress on the opponent and explode launching them up in the air. Since it is a barrier that doesn't have any sealing capabilities, it can be overwhelmed in the same manner as (Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation. The walls of the pyramid are not indestructible as they have no absorbing properties. A Forbidden rank attack would be need to break the barrier.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's pretty good considering it requires an F-rank technique to destroy it, however, the hard part is positioning your clones properly since i personally don't like using clones, lol. I would use this on a single opponent, (if theres multiple targets, they can just both use S-rank techniques to break through it with ease z-z)
Like the last techniques i would just hinder the opponent through any genjutsu paralysis technique, fuuin seal, etc.

Not bad. Just the getting the clones around without it being obvious is kinda tricky.