Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"I couldn't just let you lay in the dirt!" He replied, with a smile across his face seeing his sister healing. It was a technique he had learned from Visenya, after seeing her heal Orys to perfect condition. Although his skill with Yang paled in comparison to his sister, it mattered little in the grand scheme of returning Rhaenys to health. "It would be just like you to come to this lawless arena and battle for supremacy. How many did you kill before falling yourself?"
Rhaenys looked down with a small amount of disappointment in herself. She had only manage to beat five in a row, but expected more from herself.
Only 5 of these warriors before I was overwhelmed. Some of these possess techniques and styles I've never seen before, something I need to be patient and understand. You were always the tactician, more suited towards command than I am. You do know me well though, I couldn't resist showing of our family's power in front of the locals.

She ran a hand down his broad chest, taking comfort in his embrace as she rest her head. His heart beat in time with hers, a simultaneous melody of passion.

I suppose we should move on. What has My King been up to while I've been out playing? I should be getting back to the land's I took over. They are up North, in a Land of Snow. While not entirely unpopulated, they do make suitable base camps if we need an expedition up North.

Rhaenys stood up slowly stretching out her legs, arms, back and eventually wings, flexing every muscle she could to make sure that her healing had complete. As Aegon stood with her she overlooked the seaside towards the north, pointing to a mountain far in the distance.
Should you need to find me again, I will be up North. Although the climate is cold, you know I will keep you warm.

[LLM]

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/witchwood-arena-venom-vs-vegeta.765117/#post-21861942

Sealing Majin back up into his Kote, Vegeta hops on top Boitata and rolls on out towards home... but not before leaving an FTG seal behind in the arena parking area on a tree out of view, to get here faster next time..

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A complex Space Time Ninjutsu technique, the Flying Thunder God Technique works almost as a summoning technique. The user basically teleports himself to the location of a given seal mark. This seal mark is place by the ( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique and can be placed in anything. Normally used in special kunais, thrown by the user, the technique can also be used to teleport to any thing marked with the tag. The technique is not a movement technique but rather simply a pure teleport technique.
Note: Only Minato and Tobirama bios can use this jutsu. It is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei and Hotsuma would arrive at Witchwood. It would appear that they are the first to reach the Arena. (Giving control of Hotsuma back to @LGeezy ) Hei would make his way over to the sign-ups and enter his team's name before moving on to the food court. Chowing down on some Hobbes. Hei would await the arrival of the other contenders. Hei would also activate his Rinnegan to be better prepared for the battles to come.

Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Hei:
Chakra: 3265 - 5 = 3260
Health:160
Rhitta: 5/5

Hotsuma:
Chakra: 960
Senjutsu: 640 - 10 = 630

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezus and Vegeta

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hei and Hotsuma would arrive at Witchwood. It would appear that they are the first to reach the Arena. (Giving control of Hotsuma back to @LGeezy ) Hei would make his way over to the sign-ups and enter his team's name before moving on to the food court. Chowing down on some Hobbes. Hei would await the arrival of the other contenders.

Hei:
Chakra: 3265 - 5 = 3260

Hotsuma:
Chakra: 960
Senjutsu: 640 - 10 = 630
Hotsuma would be in his Perfect Spider Sage Mode now that they had arrived at the arena. From the looks of it, they were indeed the first one's to make it. He'd begin to stretch as he awaited the tournament to begin.

( Kanpekinanin Kumo Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Spider Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to spider anatomy, gaining 4 more fully functional limbs as well as the ability to spew Silk.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Hakumen showed up on the field. It was rule that a tournament of some sort was to take place. This was a perfect opportunity to teach his new pupil the ways of the true world. The harsh reality. Simply walking on the field he sits there awaiting his new found pupil. He should be around there somewhere

My Bio:
https://animebase.me/threads/hakumen-noah-the-white-knight.766831/

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Takatsuki enters. She isn't sure if is ready for this tournament, but she remains composed.

My Bio:
https://animebase.me/threads/approved-takatsuki-sen-高槻-泉.764587/
Hakumen walks up to his partner. It didnt take him much long, though he is a man of few words. He made sure to bring his Blastoise with him. This was more for his partner, and not for him. As hakumen walks up to his partner, he scans the area with his eyes, scooping out those who arrived. He thought it was going to be more, but people seemed to have got word out that he, himself was going to be there. He then speaks to his partner Prepare yourself

(Kuchiyose: Blastoise) — Summoning: Blastoise Rank: S Type: Supplementary Range: N/A Chakra Cost: 40 Damage Points: 80 Description: Blastoise is a large, bipedal tortoise-like Pokémon. Its body is dark blue and is mostly hidden by its tough, brown shell. This shell has a pale yellow underside and a white ridge between the upper and lower halves, which also encircles the arms. Two powerful water cannons reside in the top sides of its shell. These cannons can be extended or withdrawn and can be used to assist in high-speed charges. Blastoise's head has triangular ears which are black on the inside, small brown eyes, and a cream-colored lower jaw. Its arms are thick and striated with three claws on each hand. Its feet have three claws on the front and one on the back. It has a stubby tail. Moving at only Jounin speed, he can use Water up to S rank and his shell can survive A rank and below damage, but not his underbelt. Blastoise is able to use an ability called Torrent, which boosts how Water jutsu by +20 up to S rank. He has an ability called Hydro Pump where he releases Water through either of his cannons, ripping through steel and moving swift. This can also shoot small bursts back to back, equaling A rank damage. He has an ability also called Hydro Cannon where he releases two massive bursts of Water from his cannons that merge to deal S rank damage, moving at twice his speed. Note: Torrent is a passive ability and activates at the start of battle. Note: Hydro Pump does A rank damage. Note: Hydro Cannon does S rank damage and can be used three times.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hakumen walks up to his partner. It didnt take him much long, though he is a man of few words. He made sure to bring his Blastoise with him. This was more for his partner, and not for him. As hakumen walks up to his partner, he scans the area with his eyes, scooping out those who arrived. He thought it was going to be more, but people seemed to have got word out that he, himself was going to be there. He then speaks to his partner Prepare yourself

(Kuchiyose: Blastoise) — Summoning: Blastoise Rank: S Type: Supplementary Range: N/A Chakra Cost: 40 Damage Points: 80 Description: Blastoise is a large, bipedal tortoise-like Pokémon. Its body is dark blue and is mostly hidden by its tough, brown shell. This shell has a pale yellow underside and a white ridge between the upper and lower halves, which also encircles the arms. Two powerful water cannons reside in the top sides of its shell. These cannons can be extended or withdrawn and can be used to assist in high-speed charges. Blastoise's head has triangular ears which are black on the inside, small brown eyes, and a cream-colored lower jaw. Its arms are thick and striated with three claws on each hand. Its feet have three claws on the front and one on the back. It has a stubby tail. Moving at only Jounin speed, he can use Water up to S rank and his shell can survive A rank and below damage, but not his underbelt. Blastoise is able to use an ability called Torrent, which boosts how Water jutsu by +20 up to S rank. He has an ability called Hydro Pump where he releases Water through either of his cannons, ripping through steel and moving swift. This can also shoot small bursts back to back, equaling A rank damage. He has an ability also called Hydro Cannon where he releases two massive bursts of Water from his cannons that merge to deal S rank damage, moving at twice his speed. Note: Torrent is a passive ability and activates at the start of battle. Note: Hydro Pump does A rank damage. Note: Hydro Cannon does S rank damage and can be used three times.
Takatsuki was amazed by the summon but didnt show it. She realized it'll be a great help for a novice such as herself.

While she takes a look around just like her partner did, she responds "ready when you are."

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Silence drifted into port with as much announcement as its name conveyed. Even on board the crew was silent, the only noise the creaking of the wood. Their quiet wasn't by choice, of course, when Euron took them into his service he took their tongues as well. The news of a tourney had reached every corner of the world and it promised its victors not just gold, but power. There were countless secrets in the world and Euron sought to know them all, he wondered what secrets these prizes held.

Once ashore the coliseum was simple to find. The crowds funneled towards it as water to the ocean. Euron slipped into the masses in unassuming garb. He wore heavy cloth and leather beneath tattered rags while a black patch masked a matching black eye; his blood eye as they called it. Truth be told Euron had never sought out companionship; companions made for troubled water. The mutes that manned his Silence were all the company he needed. Alas, that left him alone as he entered the arena and alone he could not fight. He found a calm area with a good view and looked on with his smiling eye in wait for a straggler such as himself.

https://animebase.me/threads/lord-reaper-euron-greyjoy.764870/

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takatsuki was amazed by the summon but didnt show it. She realized it'll be a great help for a novice such as herself.

While she takes a look around just like her partner did, she responds "ready when you are."
Hei would walk over to the only other team currently at Witchwood. He would look upon them with his Byakugan and Rinnegan, gauging their chakra.
"So, Tsuki and Hakumen are your names? I hope you're ready."

Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Official Challenge from myself and @LGeezy Let us know if you accept and if you do I'll make the thread.

Hei:
Chakra: 3260 - 5 = 3255

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/sanindō-island-136.756150/post-21912199

As Nana and Noctis arrive in the Witchwood Arena, they spy a few others had already arrived. It was interesting to see who would be coming to the event, its prizes surely looking to be claimed. With her chakra strength ready and a dragon in her fist, she nodded towards Noctis as he could passively sense those around him as they looked for their first fight.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
https://animebase.me/threads/sanindō-island-136.756150/post-21912199

As Nana and Noctis arrive in the Witchwood Arena, they spy a few others had already arrived. It was interesting to see who would be coming to the event, its prizes surely looking to be claimed. With her chakra strength ready and a dragon in her fist, she nodded towards Noctis as he could passively sense those around him as they looked for their first fight.
Arriving with his team mate and the toad sages already summoned, Noctis would activate the amphibian tech fusing them on his shoulders. Entering perfect sage mode with their help.

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
Note: Can only be used by canon signers.
Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
Note: Can only be used once.

( Kanpekinanin Gama Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Toad Sage Mode
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x3. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy, Sage Art: Frog Kata and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Appearing almost immediately into the outskirts of the arena, Oui landed onto the ground – looking on as eyes from others around started to curiously glance at the winged maiden. So, this was the arena of barbarians her mother warned her of before in the past. She was immediately intrigued by the exterior design of the building, so much so that she took our her sketch pad and immediately started to make rough drafts to it while inking it with her pen. She aimlessly continued to draw, until an odd older male approached her.

His rough exterior bluntly emphasized on his battle prowess, with several marks on his face among many others. Tattooed much like she was, the man leaned down and eyed the girl as she snapped back into reality. This isn’t a place for children to be loitering around, id advice you to go back from where you came from lass. he said with a stone cold voice. Oui silently watched him in the eyes, until a small smile crept onto her face. You’re right, it isn’t. However, if your insinuating that I am a child, I’ll have you know I’m 18 years old, soon to be 19 actually. she said in response. The vagabond simply snorted, as he walked past her – without looking at her. Suit yourself, don’t say I didn’t warn ya kid. he said as he continued to walk off into the distance.

The artist shrugged it off, as she moved into the arena – her eyes beamed towards the inner design as well – but the moment she stepped into it, she realized how amazing it was. The crowd was roaring so loud as a fight was currently being held, though she did make note of some others around her as well. She ran towards the sign up booth, but the registers didn’t allow for her to enter without an actual partner. With her wings tucked in, she placed her hood over her head as she rested against the railings, watching as the current fights happened. She would unseal her ink brush from the seal located on her palm – into its miniature form and placing it into her hair akin to a hair tie. I wonder who around here can be partner…since Solomon couldn’t come. she thought to herself.

(Fugaku Sanjūroku-kei) Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji
Type: Weapon
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: Sanjūroku-kei is a rather uniquely designed weapon, specifically for that of the artist named Foreigner in order to enhance her art in the heat of a battle. It takes the form primarily as giant paint brush - but it has the passive ability of being able to shift it's form into a vastly smaller brush when needed. Depsite this, the shaft and bristles of the brush are light weight - allowing her to wield her weapon with ease while also being made of indestructible material but lacks the means of being able defend against ranked jutsu. It can however deflect freeform bases techniques such as freeform taijutsu, kenjutsu etc.

All Things in Nature - The true nature of the brush comes in when Inoūi attempts to draw a work of art utilizing the brush, through the use of ink tattoos, ink in general or even when using them from the scroll. The brush will siphon a minor amount of chakra from her through physical contact and take that, pushing the extra chakra into the user's ink based techniques increasing the offensive power of jutsu - passively increasing the rank by one or +20 to S ranks and above. Techniques that have no damage value will then instead gain +20 defensive power instead thus allowing her works of art to be sturdier in clashes. This is a passive ability and requires no input from the user but does require the brush to be in physical contact or within one meter of the owner in order to be utilized.

Territory Creation - Is another passive skill that works in tandem with the ink brush as it acts as a sort of beacon. This allows it to leak out chakra into the area up to long range, allowing the user a unique form of sensory as it allows them to detect any sort of ink source (or any sort of ink) within the area as well as anything that is near the ink (within close range proximity). While this is passively activated - it drains the user of - 5 per turn to sustain.

Divinity – Is the final but active ability of the brush, as located on the handle is a seal. This seal exists on the user’s palm as well with the kanji for “Divinity” written. By activating this seal, the user is able to in the event of getting the brush stolen from them would immediately seal the brush back into the seal located on the user. The seals are intertwined with one another – thus no matter the distance, the brush will always come back into the user’s possession unless it is sealed somewhere else and thus remains unreachable. It can also passively be activated to unseal the brush instantly as well into the user’s hand once again. The active ability can be used once per turn with a cool down of two turns. Both applications requires 30 Chakra to activate

Came from: https://animebase.me/posts/21913002/

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Arriving with his team mate and the toad sages already summoned, Noctis would activate the amphibian tech fusing them on his shoulders. Entering perfect sage mode with their help.

(Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu) – Sage Art: Amphibian Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is used to fuse on the shoulders of a student of the sage arts such as jiraiya. This maximizes the amount of sage chakra the person they are fused with to and allows them to also enter sage mode. This allows Fukasaku and Shima to continuously gather sage chakra for the person when they are moving, as they are stationary on top the persons shoulders thus eliminating the weakness of exhausting the users sage chakra in battle. This method however was not suitable for naruto as the 9 tailed fox rejected Fukasaku attempts to fuse with naruto during training.
Note: Can only be used by canon signers.
Note: Can only be used with Shima and Fukasaku.
Note: Can only be used with the Toad variation of Sage Mode.
Note: Can only be used once.

( Kanpekinanin Gama Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Toad Sage Mode
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x3. Their strength increases, empowering Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu by +30. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required. Lastly, the user gains access to toad anatomy, Sage Art: Frog Kata and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
Nana scanned the arena with a smirk, slightly disappointed. There were people turning up for the event but the rules clearly stated that it was a partner evemt meaning they would be disqualified should they engage 2v1.
Taking a small green pill from the inside of her glove she crushed it beneath her teeth as it flowed through her body, filling her as green chakra began to crackle and envelop her.

Its a bit of a shame huh? All these people here ready to dance yet they dont have a partner. Well I guess we will be able to start the music soon enough.

( Bijūgan ) - Tailed Beast Drug
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A (-10 to user per turn)(+20 to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu)
Description: These are pills in a capsulated form that give the user a heightened transformation. When activated, the user gains a chakra cloak with tails that can range from one to four tails — though the precise amount of tails generated by the user depends on the amount of chakra they have. The tails are capable of being used as a shield deflecting kunai, taijutsu or ninjutsu and are able to manifest into Tailed Beast Chakra Arms. If the user is rendered unconscious, the cloak will disappear. The chakra shroud protects the user from damage and grants him a high reduction of 25 damage from techniques.
Note: Lasts 3 turns each use. For every 500 chakra the user has, the user gains an additional tail starting with 2 at 500 chakra (500 chakra = 2 tails, 1000 chakra = 3 tails, 1500 chakra = 4, etc).
Note: Can be used up to 3 times per battle. Should the duration of one use be near its end, using another pill will extend this 3 more turns.
Note: After one usage, the user becomes unable to perform higher than S rank techniques for two turns. After two usages, this time doubles and affects the users S ranks as well. During the third use, the user will suffer 20 damage per turn and be unable to use A ranks and above after it ends for three turns.
Note: Requires Doctor Specialty to have on bio and costs a move per turn to use.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here: [x]

Reappearing within this plane of existence in a flash of light, Ozymandias inspects the stadium he stood in, noting the presence of several other individuals on the grounds and the massive crowd in the seating above. Being closer to the walls, he chose to observe from afar, hoping that something interesting would occur.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from here: [x]

Reappearing within this plane of existence in a flash of light, Ozymandias inspects the stadium he stood in, noting the presence of several other individuals on the grounds and the massive crowd in the seating above. Being closer to the walls, he chose to observe from afar, hoping that something interesting would occur.
Oui continued to remain silent as ever, watching on in awe as she sketched out different people in her note pad – but something caught her attention when she felt someone enter the throne. It wasn’t rare for her to feel this, considering it was an innate ability of those who had the power. The bright flash however took her by surprise when she noticed an individual appear out of nowhere, that nowhere being the Throne. It perplexed her, as she had never seen him in Avalon during her time spent there – so she assumed he was a new recruit of sorts. She idly walked towards him, her wings tucked in as she wondered closer. "You…you’re a wielder of Prana too, if not forget I asked...?" she asked silently to make sure no one else could hear her but him.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oui continued to remain silent as ever, watching on in awe as she sketched out different people in her note pad – but something caught her attention when she felt someone enter the throne. It wasn’t rare for her to feel this, considering it was an innate ability of those who had the power. The bright flash however took her by surprise when she noticed an individual appear out of nowhere, that nowhere being the Throne. It perplexed her, as she had never seen him in Avalon during her time spent there – so she assumed he was a new recruit of sorts. She idly walked towards him, her wings tucked in as she wondered closer. "You…you’re a wielder of Prana too, if not forget I asked...?" she asked silently to make sure no one else could hear her but him.
The pharaoh turns his head slightly to inspect the shorter woman, dressed in what appeared to be some form of ceremonial garb, her hair styled as extravagantly as her attire. He would have totally ignored her, were it not that she mentioned Prana. It was for this reason, more than anything, that he even bothered to look upon her. Beyond her even knowing of the word, that she asked whether or not he could use it meant that there was more to her than meets the eye. Perhaps, she too was a Surgebinder. Her question almost caused him to overlook her lack of greeting.

"Aren't you an impertinent one, attempting to begin conversation with one whom you've not even greeted, or exchanged names with. To a pharaoh, no less."

Ozymandias' fiery eyes bare intensely on the youth, as if a stern parent scolding their own child. His curiosity had been piqued, but he would not allow the discourtesy to go unnoticed.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
1,004💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The pharaoh turns his head slightly to inspect the shorter woman, dressed in what appeared to be some form of ceremonial garb, her hair styled as extravagantly as her attire. He would have totally ignored her, were it not that she mentioned Prana. It was for this reason, more than anything, that he even bothered to look upon her. Beyond her even knowing of the word, that she asked whether or not he could use it meant that there was more to her than meets the eye. Perhaps, she too was a Surgebinder. Her question almost caused him to overlook her lack of greeting.
"Aren't you an impertinent one, attempting to begin conversation with one whom you've not even greeted, or exchanged names with. To a pharaoh, no less."
Ozymandias' fiery eyes bare intensely on the youth, as if a stern parent scolding their own child. His curiosity had been piqued, but he would not allow the discourtesy to go unnoticed.
Eh? More royalty?! Oui eyes narrowed, as she stepped back and noticed she did overstep a boundary but she didn’t care as much. Wanting to ally with someone with familiar abilities can be benefical for her so she simply tailoured to the demands of the king. Sorry, its just not oft I meet someone from Avalon out here…but I’m Inoui Hokusai, it’s a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Pharaoh she placed her hand out for a shake as she slightly bows in respect.