Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi has anybody here played the Witcher 3 wild hunt? If yes can anybody tell me how can somebody get the best witcher gear. Thank you have a great day all of you!

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't played any console games in a long time but not too long ago, I visited an old friend who recently purchased an ultraHD tv and showed me this game. I have never been this entertained by just watching someone else play the game. The witcher 3 is so complex, so vast, so surreal.. I guess I missed a lot of the rapidly growing gaming industry because I was flabbergasted by that game

Reactions: Naoya Minato

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't even need the absolute best witcher gear. I just found random parts from monsters and just used the best one I had available. But if you want good sets, the DLC packs gave you some nice sets and you can find them in shops (just google search for it's location). You can also find treasure (they are found on the map or google search) You can also craft them from the dwarf in Velen.

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best witcher gear is subjective. There's three. Bear school (heavy armor), cat school (attack), griffin school (magic). Most players use bear or cat, since magic is fairly weak overall. You have to find diagrams and crafting components to make the different levels of witcher gear. There's also level requirements for each ranking (normal, enhanced, superior, mastercrafted). All in all, to max out one set, you'll need to be about level 30, need to complete the master armorer and master blacksmith quests and will need at least 6 grand in in-game currency.
Source: Level 36 witcher with mastercrafted bear school set