Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akali appears in a wall of thick smoke with a plethora of training dummies that appeared with her, spread out across the empty field. The thick smoke clears and Akali gently and gracefully removes her mask, revealing her beautiful face.

"Hello there, Shi... Shika... Your name isn't important." She says, seeming a bit confused.

"Tell me exactly... What do you know about chakra and the wind element? I want specific detail. And if you read out of your class book (wiki) I am going to whack the shit out of you with the handle of my kama. They're pretty hard." She takes one from behind her back and starts flipping it in the air with one hand while leaning the opposite side of her body on a nearby training dummy.

Reactions: Asmodai

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akali appears in a wall of thick smoke with a plethora of training dummies that appeared with her, spread out across the empty field. The thick smoke clears and Akali gently and gracefully removes her mask, revealing her beautiful face.

"Hello there, Shi... Shika... Your name isn't important." She says, seeming a bit confused.

"Tell me exactly... What do you know about chakra and the wind element? I want specific detail. And if you read out of your class book (wiki) I am going to whack the shit out of you with the handle of my kama. They're pretty hard." She takes one from behind her back and starts flipping it in the air with one hand while leaning the opposite side of her body on a nearby training dummy.

shikamaru see someone is emerging from the smoke , as the smoke clear the mysterious figure open her mask and reveal her face , as the woman speaks shikamaru change his expressions, how can she not care about my name..

the name is shikamaru , so what yours?

as she speaks shikamaru knows he going to get whack.

here we go, chakra is the result of combining the physical and mental energy, wind chakra is... ugh idk the only thing that I know is it weak against lightning or something..

shikamaru ready himself to get hit

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Shikamaru... That's a pretty name." She smirked. "My name is Akali. Akali Nekura." She stood in the same spot, awaiting the young shinobi's answer, flipping her kama.

As he finishes up his few sentences, if that, Akali lunges forward, as if she was about to strike him with the handle of her kama, but she doesn't. She stops it a few inches from his face and yells. "That was a great try! But a godawful explanation... And you should be ashamed of it. If you plan to become a great shinobi, you should already know how to answer these things..." She scolded and lowered her kama. "Since you obviously do not listen to your prior teachers or your prior teachers were terrible, I will explain to you chakra and the element of wind."

She carries on back to her prior spot and leans on the dummy. "Simply put, chakra is simply your life force and spiritual energy. Everyone has chakra to certain extents. Unless you are dead. If you're dead, you no longer have chakra. You're not dead... Yet..." Her mood and vibe changed completely to serious. "This chakra, or life force, can be used to make simple psychical attacks more powerful, or can be used to channel it and turn it into a basic element. The basic element you have the honor of learning is fuuton. Wind. A graceful and most certainly dangerous element. Wind is the most graceful and most dangerous element, in my honest belief... Next to water, that is. Wind is NOT weak to lightning. Lightning is weak to it. Learn that, and learn it well, Shikari." She had already forgotten the shinobi's name. "Wind acts as a natural insulator to lightning, thus hindering lightning's strong points to a degree when coming into contact with each other."

She waits a little while for the young shinobi to take everything in. "Do you understand now? Are you following me here? If you need me to repeat or expand on something because you do not quite understand, please do not hesitate to tell me. I am here to teach you." She takes out a kunai and starts spinning it around her finger. She was obsessed with playing with sharp objects, apparently.

"Now, I will give you two techniques at a time. If you cannot handle that, it will go down to one technique at a time, and the worse you explain them, the longer this will take, being that I will make you explain them and do them again. So explain the technique thoroughly, follow how it is described, and you should be alright. Once you start doing well, I will give you a maximum of three techniques to perform. Got it?" She stares at him, awaiting an answer.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Shikamaru... That's a pretty name." She smirked. "My name is Akali. Akali Nekura." She stood in the same spot, awaiting the young shinobi's answer, flipping her kama.

As he finishes up his few sentences, if that, Akali lunges forward, as if she was about to strike him with the handle of her kama, but she doesn't. She stops it a few inches from his face and yells. "That was a great try! But a godawful explanation... And you should be ashamed of it. If you plan to become a great shinobi, you should already know how to answer these things..." She scolded and lowered her kama. "Since you obviously do not listen to your prior teachers or your prior teachers were terrible, I will explain to you chakra and the element of wind."

She carries on back to her prior spot and leans on the dummy. "Simply put, chakra is simply your life force and spiritual energy. Everyone has chakra to certain extents. Unless you are dead. If you're dead, you no longer have chakra. You're not dead... Yet..." Her mood and vibe changed completely to serious. "This chakra, or life force, can be used to make simple psychical attacks more powerful, or can be used to channel it and turn it into a basic element. The basic element you have the honor of learning is fuuton. Wind. A graceful and most certainly dangerous element. Wind is the most graceful and most dangerous element, in my honest belief... Next to water, that is. Wind is NOT weak to lightning. Lightning is weak to it. Learn that, and learn it well, Shikari." She had already forgotten the shinobi's name. "Wind acts as a natural insulator to lightning, thus hindering lightning's strong points to a degree when coming into contact with each other."

She waits a little while for the young shinobi to take everything in. "Do you understand now? Are you following me here? If you need me to repeat or expand on something because you do not quite understand, please do not hesitate to tell me. I am here to teach you." She takes out a kunai and starts spinning it around her finger. She was obsessed with playing with sharp objects, apparently.

"Now, I will give you two techniques at a time. If you cannot handle that, it will go down to one technique at a time, and the worse you explain them, the longer this will take, being that I will make you explain them and do them again. So explain the technique thoroughly, follow how it is described, and you should be alright. Once you start doing well, I will give you a maximum of three techniques to perform. Got it?" She stares at him, awaiting an answer.
right, I shall call you Kali sensei. nekura huh? I heard about that clan somewhere before..

after shikamaru done explaining suddenly his sensei dash towards him.
oh crap !
shikamaru close his eyes and cross his arm for defense waits for a hit fortunately his sense I stop and only yell at him. thanks
shikamaru said in slow voice.

Then his sensei fall back to her prior spot and start explaining.I better pay close attention to this
as shikamaru pay attention to his sensei explanation suddenly her vibe change , shikamaru shock "I thought she couldn't get scarier"
as he hear more explanation she said his name wrong again hurm... maybe because of her age?

after she done with explanation shikamaru nod as sign his understand but there is something that he doesn't get so he ask, could you give an example on "Wind acts as a natural insulator to lightning , thus hindering lightning's strong points to a degree when coming into contact with each other ."

right, two technique he smile let's do this.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Akali ignores the old age comment as she was obviously young. Either young or the second coming of Princess Tsunade. Akali nods as she attempts to explain.

"Insulation has to do with containing something. When I say wind is a natural insulation to lightning, that means wind is capable of containing it, hindering its true and raw power, therefor, that makes it lightning's weakness. All insulating means is to contain something. Do you understand?"

Akali rolls out two scrolls towards the young lad's feet. "Read." She commanded him firmly.

"This is a basic technique. You can channel chakra into your limbs, or mouth, and channel it into wind chakra, releasing a stream of wind that can be used to defend from something or attack a target. It can be used to defensively block weak projectile attacks, such as freeform kunai or maybe even thrown weapon techniques. Pretty straight forward, easy to do. If you mess this one up, I have no hope for you, kid..."

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

"Now this technique is quite useful. You will gather chakra into your lungs and blow out a gust of wind, kicking up any dust on the ground or surrounding areas, making objects harder to run on and could possibly temporarily blind your opponent. Good for setting up a second attack or creating a distraction."

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

"Remember, what I want from you is detail, detail, detail, and of course, performance. You try these techniques on some of the many dummies I have set up just for you." She eagerly awaited to see this shinobi's potential.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akali ignores the old age comment as she was obviously young. Either young or the second coming of Princess Tsunade. Akali nods as she attempts to explain.

"Insulation has to do with containing something. When I say wind is a natural insulation to lightning, that means wind is capable of containing it, hindering its true and raw power, therefor, that makes it lightning's weakness. All insulating means is to contain something. Do you understand?"

Akali rolls out two scrolls towards the young lad's feet. "Read." She commanded him firmly.

"This is a basic technique. You can channel chakra into your limbs, or mouth, and channel it into wind chakra, releasing a stream of wind that can be used to defend from something or attack a target. It can be used to defensively block weak projectile attacks, such as freeform kunai or maybe even thrown weapon techniques. Pretty straight forward, easy to do. If you mess this one up, I have no hope for you, kid..."

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

"Now this technique is quite useful. You will gather chakra into your lungs and blow out a gust of wind, kicking up any dust on the ground or surrounding areas, making objects harder to run on and could possibly temporarily blind your opponent. Good for setting up a second attack or creating a distraction."

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

"Remember, what I want from you is detail, detail, detail, and of course, performance. You try these techniques on some of the many dummies I have set up just for you." She eagerly awaited to see this shinobi's potential.

she ignore my comment about her age..smile she's in denial >_<

-

then his sensei bring out two school and he read it as she command him, as he read it he says it looks quite easy but we'll see.

after hearing some explanation his sensei told him to try this jutsu.

alright here's goes

shikamaru goes towards the dummys and stay in short range.
shikamaru channel his chakra towards his mouth and converts it into wind chakra as he feels his mouth is full he release all of the wind chakra through his mouth creating a stream of wind that blow up the dummy in front of him flying far away

how's that?

now for the second one

shikamaru gather wind element chakra to his lung
then release it making all dust on the ground or surrounding areas loosen up and flying create a thick wall of dust that could block his opponent vision also blind them.

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well done, Shikamaru!" She exclaimed. He had shown potential and she admired it, thus making his name relevant enough for her to remember.

"However, your listening skills are terrible... You need to listen with your ears, not your ass..."

READ BELOW:

Wind is NOT weak to lightning. Lightning is weak to it. Learn that, and learn it well, Shikari."
"Do you not remember what I had just told you earlier? No matter how well you perform the techniques now, what good will they do if you don't remember them later? Remember, ears. Not ass. First and last time I will tell you this, understand?"

"Here are the next techniques..." Akali rolls two more scrolls towards the shinobi.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

"This technique is mostly a defensive technique. You will focus chakra into your mouth or arms and blow or push out a gust of wind, creating a defensive wall of wind which can defend from taijutsu and can deflect projectiles. This technique also happens to produce relatively sharp wind currents. Although this can be a good thing when it comes to coming in contact with other things, if an explosive tag or smoke bomb were to come into contact with this, it will get scratched or torn thus activating and the end result will be that it will hurt you. So watch when and where you use this technique."

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

"This technique is used to maneuver in the air. All you do, while already in the air, is blow out a gust of wind from your mouth, moving your neck or perhaps your body in the opposite direction you would want to go. For example: if I am in the air and want to go backwards, I would simply blow the wind forward and I would go the opposite direction. Blow the wind right, you go left, blow the wind left, you go right, etc."

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done, Shikamaru!" She exclaimed. He had shown potential and she admired it, thus making his name relevant enough for her to remember.

"However, your listening skills are terrible... You need to listen with your ears, not your ass..."

READ BELOW:

"Do you not remember what I had just told you earlier? No matter how well you perform the techniques now, what good will they do if you don't remember them later? Remember, ears. Not ass. First and last time I will tell you this, understand?"

"Here are the next techniques..." Akali rolls two more scrolls towards the shinobi.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

"This technique is mostly a defensive technique. You will focus chakra into your mouth or arms and blow or push out a gust of wind, creating a defensive wall of wind which can defend from taijutsu and can deflect projectiles. This technique also happens to produce relatively sharp wind currents. Although this can be a good thing when it comes to coming in contact with other things, if an explosive tag or smoke bomb were to come into contact with this, it will get scratched or torn thus activating and the end result will be that it will hurt you. So watch when and where you use this technique."

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

"This technique is used to maneuver in the air. All you do, while already in the air, is blow out a gust of wind from your mouth, moving your neck or perhaps your body in the opposite direction you would want to go. For example: if I am in the air and want to go backwards, I would simply blow the wind forward and I would go the opposite direction. Blow the wind right, you go left, blow the wind left, you go right, etc."
at first when his teacher compliment him he was so happy.
"hehehe I got this"
but then his sensei change her tone told him about her lesson earlier.
"sigh.. how can I forgot such lesson...I'm sorry sensei won't happen again"

after his sensei roll the scroll shikamaru read the scroll then listen to his sensei carefully he doesn't want to make the same mistake again, after done reading and hear explanation from his sense I he's ready to perform the technique.

"alright, here we go.

shikamaru move towards the dummy closing in because the technique is short range so he need to be close to the dummy.

shikamaru start to gather chakra to his mouth and transforming it to wind chakra as the chakra start to build up he can fell his mouth start to full, so when he feel his mouth is full he release the wind chakra create a wall of spinning wind eventhough this is a defensive technique because of shikamaru is in close range with the dummy, so when the technique touch the dummy the dummy start to torn apart and send it flying.

shikamaru smile

" take that dummy"

"OK for a second one, I need to jump to perform the technique"

then shikamaru start to jump and then he start to focus his chakra into his mouth while in mid air he need to do it fast because there is not much time before he go down, he can feel a chakra start to accumulating in his mouth then after that he can feel his chakra in his mouth is enough so he release the wind chakra as wind start to come out from his mouth he can feel the wind start to pushes him backwards and make him go a little bit higher, after the technique is over shikamaru start to fall down.

" oh crap this is a little bit high"

eventhough worried about the high shikamaru land safely on the ground with his to feet.

" so that works well huh sensei?"
"or as I read the scroll the second technique can be use to hide myself in the dust cloud, do you want me to perform that version of that second technique too?"

shikamaru ask while smiling cause he know his sensei gonna compliment him again.

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well done, Shikamaru. Extremely well done." She claps happily with a smile. She had found herself a superb student, it seems.

"or as I read the scroll the second technique can be use to hide myself in the dust cloud, do you want me to perform that version of that second technique too?"
Addressing his question about the second technique... "No, you do not have to show me that at all. As long as you understand that you can take advantage of the technique in that way, then from my understanding, you understand the technique well. Good job."

Akali rolls the last D ranked scroll to Shikamaru to perform. "After this technique, you will be done with the D ranks and onto the C ranks, where it gets good." She smiles.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

"This technique is extremely self-explanatory. Let's see if you can simply read the description and perform this one on your own, without my guidance."

Akali eagerly waits for his performance.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done, Shikamaru. Extremely well done." She claps happily with a smile. She had found herself a superb student, it seems.

Addressing his question about the second technique... "No, you do not have to show me that at all. As long as you understand that you can take advantage of the technique in that way, then from my understanding, you understand the technique well. Good job."

Akali rolls the last D ranked scroll to Shikamaru to perform. "After this technique, you will be done with the D ranks and onto the C ranks, where it gets good." She smiles.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

"This technique is extremely self-explanatory. Let's see if you can simply read the description and perform this one on your own, without my guidance."

Akali eagerly waits for his performance.
"hahaha it seems I really have done well"
shikamaru smiling.
after seeing his sensei clap her hands while smiling like that making shikamaru blush.
"sensei you are so cute when you not angry...but still you look prettiest when you angry XD "

then his sensei roll scroll and said this will be the last D-rank technique, it excite shikamaru.

"alright let's do this"

shikamaru move towards to other dummy.

"hurm...judging by the look of this technique this dummy going to get oblirated"

shikamaru start to gather his chakra and convert into wind chakra when he feels the chakras is enough he releases it, creating a huge stream of wind that is so strong that it would carry all the rock nearby including the dummy into the air and the rock start to hit the dummy torn it apart to pieces.

"alright, all the D-rank are finish now we can move on to C-rank...but I still need explanation of this technique just to be exact."

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Brilliant..." She whispered. "Although, you could have indeed used a tad bit more detail, however it still wasn't bad by any means. It was good, in fact." Akali smiled. "Just remember, the higher the rank of the techniques, the more complicated they become, so you will have to get used to being detailed." "One slip-up in battle and that could be the end of your life, Shikamaru."

"The technique is exactly like you performed. You inhale, gathering chakra into your lungs and blow out a gust of wind that kicks up nearby rocks and gravel that strike your opponent aggressively. The technique also lifts your opponent into the air, in case you missed the bit."

"Overall, you did well." She smiles. But before we go onto the C ranks, I want you to tell me which one of these D ranked wind techniques is your favorite and how you would use it in battle."

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Brilliant..." She whispered. "Although, you could have indeed used a tad bit more detail, however it still wasn't bad by any means. It was good, in fact." Akali smiled. "Just remember, the higher the rank of the techniques, the more complicated they become, so you will have to get used to being detailed." "One slip-up in battle and that could be the end of your life, Shikamaru."

"The technique is exactly like you performed. You inhale, gathering chakra into your lungs and blow out a gust of wind that kicks up nearby rocks and gravel that strike your opponent aggressively. The technique also lifts your opponent into the air, in case you missed the bit."

"Overall, you did well." She smiles. But before we go onto the C ranks, I want you to tell me which one of these D ranked wind techniques is your favorite and how you would use it in battle."

shikamaru look back at all of those scroll
"hurmm...my favorite would be the last one. That technique is pretty devastating and those rock could provide shield against attack in battle, so in battle I could use it for defense and offense"

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
shikamaru look back at all of those scroll
"hurmm...my favorite would be the last one. That technique is pretty devastating and those rock could provide shield against attack in battle, so in battle I could use it for defense and offense"
"Decent reply, but I'll tell you now, do not expect an offensive technique to provide you the full benefits of defense as a defensive technique would. Offensive techniques becoming defensive is usually circumstantial. So watch how you use techniques if you plan to use them as you just stated." She lectures the shinobi carefully.

"Alright, onto the C ranks." Akali says happily. She rolls two scrolls to Shikamaru.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Alright. For this technique, I want you to gather chakra into your arms and hands and clap your hands together, releasing a vortex of wind that will go spiraling into a dummy. This jutsu can only be performed close range but is great to use while engaging in taijutsu as you can push the opponent back or throw them off balance."

"After you perform that, I want you to do it again but this time, throw some kunai or shuriken towards a dummy then use that same technique so that it can give them a convincing extra push from the raging wind currents so that they impale the dummy with greater force than normal."

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"Alright now for this technique, I want you to use a small, sharp object, preferably a shuriken but a kunai will work, and I want you to infuse your wind chakra into it so that you manipulate that chakra and produce blades of spinning wind onto the weapon and then throw it at something, demonstrating the technique's cutting power." Akali waits.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Decent reply, but I'll tell you now, do not expect an offensive technique to provide you the full benefits of defense as a defensive technique would. Offensive techniques becoming defensive is usually circumstantial. So watch how you use techniques if you plan to use them as you just stated." She lectures the shinobi carefully.

"Alright, onto the C ranks." Akali says happily. She rolls two scrolls to Shikamaru.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Alright. For this technique, I want you to gather chakra into your arms and hands and clap your hands together, releasing a vortex of wind that will go spiraling into a dummy. This jutsu can only be performed close range but is great to use while engaging in taijutsu as you can push the opponent back or throw them off balance."

"After you perform that, I want you to do it again but this time, throw some kunai or shuriken towards a dummy then use that same technique so that it can give them a convincing extra push from the raging wind currents so that they impale the dummy with greater force than normal."

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"Alright now for this technique, I want you to use a small, sharp object, preferably a shuriken but a kunai will work, and I want you to infuse your wind chakra into it so that you manipulate that chakra and produce blades of spinning wind onto the weapon and then throw it at something, demonstrating the technique's cutting power." Akali waits.
shikamaru listen to his sensei lecture
"OK "
he reply

shikamaru smile watching his sensei happy face
shikamaru look at the scroll
"hurmmm C-rank huh? doesn't seem to much different"

it's a close range attack so shikamaru move towards the dummy.

shikamaru start channeling his chakra through his arm to his hands the he clapped his hand releasing a vortex of wind that go spiraling towards the dummy then spinning the dummy and sent it flying.

"now for another version of it"

shikamaru back off to mid range so he could perform the tech before the kunai hit the dummy

shikamaru throws a kunai and quickly gather chakra towards his hands then he clapped his hand releasing a vortex of wind that hit the kunai giving it greater force and speed than normal.
the enhance kunai cut through the dummy effortlessly, leaving a hole through the dummy.

"now for a second technique"

shikamaru draws three kunai from his pouch and start focusing chakra to his hand then he channeling the chakra to shuriken in his hand then he manipulate the chakra into spinning the shuriken then throw it towards the dummy as he throw his shuriken he can see a wind spinning the shuriken so fast that when the shuriken hit the dummy it shred the dummy into pieces.

"well how is that sensei? "

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good, very good. But keep up with your wording."

shikamaru draws three kunai from his pouch and start focusing chakra to his hand then he channeling the chakra to shuriken.
"Did you use a kunai or a shuriken? Did you use wind chakra on your kunai to make the shuriken? And what kind of shuriken did you create? Wind? Water? Fire? Even though this isn't that big of a deal, you need to learn early to keep up with your wording as if you word something wrong in a battle, that could cost you the battle, for sure. Other than that, great job." She smiles.

She hands him two scrolls but before she lets them go, she explains something. "I know these higher ranked techniques look the same as the others, but the higher the rank, the more lethal, the more graceful, they make all the difference... Do not mistake it." She lets go of the scrolls.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

"Okay, so after performing the required handseals, you'll create a gust of wind that should blow everything back in your line of sight from short to long range. Pretty straightforward."

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

"This technique is simple and quick. You gather chakra in your lungs, blowing out a small sphere of wind that acts as a projectile. This can be blown out in any direction you choose very quickly. You can use it to deflect projectiles or to knock an opponent off balance in close range to mix in some taijutsu."

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, very good. But keep up with your wording."

"Did you use a kunai or a shuriken? Did you use wind chakra on your kunai to make the shuriken? And what kind of shuriken did you create? Wind? Water? Fire? Even though this isn't that big of a deal, you need to learn early to keep up with your wording as if you word something wrong in a battle, that could cost you the battle, for sure. Other than that, great job." She smiles.

She hands him two scrolls but before she lets them go, she explains something. "I know these higher ranked techniques look the same as the others, but the higher the rank, the more lethal, the more graceful, they make all the difference... Do not mistake it." She lets go of the scrolls.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

"Okay, so after performing the required handseals, you'll create a gust of wind that should blow everything back in your line of sight from short to long range. Pretty straightforward."

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

"This technique is simple and quick. You gather chakra in your lungs, blowing out a small sphere of wind that acts as a projectile. This can be blown out in any direction you choose very quickly. You can use it to deflect projectiles or to knock an opponent off balance in close range to mix in some taijutsu."
"ehhh...sorry about that, I somehow tend to write it as kunai even though in my mind it's shuriken :shy: and I channel my wind chakra to the shuriken."

shikamaru see the first scroll.
"so this one require handseal."

Shikamaru then move towards the dummy. He then stay in close range from the dummy. After that shikamaru start gather his wind chakra then he perform a Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake handseal after that he create a gust of wind that blow everything in his sight. he can see the dummy who was in front of him flying because of the wind.

shikamaru then move towards the other dummy. this time he stay in mid range from the dummy. he then start to gather wind chakra to his lung. he then blow out the wind chakra creating sphere of wind that move towards the dummy. the sphere then hit the dummy sending it flying backwards.

"nice.
"

shikamaru said to himself.

"urm.. a question... how big is that wind sphere?"

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,485💸
Kumi
1,920💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"urm.. a question... how big is that wind sphere?"
"As it acts as a projectile, I would say it isn't much bigger than a baseball." Akali answers. "Also, you are sliding with your detail. Little bit more, please."

Akali hands the shinobi three scrolls, this time.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

"This one has a bit of explaining to come with it. You will do one handseal and gather wind chakra in your lungs. Then you will release it from your mouth a gust of wind which begins to take the shape of several thin but long tornadoes which use the ground as a medium of travel. They act to cut the opponent and push them back on contact. When the tornadoes are released they stay in close range of you and you need to be in control of them, as if you let them loose, they can easily hit you, so it would not work to your advantage that way, would it? So if you lose focus they will simply disperse. They are very quick to perform and to release. They are best used as barriers to surround yourself to prevent the opponent from trying to get in close to you. You can use this with Fire Release: Running Fire to create a large flaming tornado of awesome."

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

"Okay. You will do the required three handseals and release your wind chakra into the air. From there, you will manipulate it to form a vortex of wind which will shoot out towards the opponent as a projectile. The vortex is thin and travels similar to that of a snake. It does not have the common cutting potential that most wind techniques have but instead it has blunt force to push the opponent. You have full control on how you plan to aim it or use it which is good for the you so you can send it anywhere in short to mid range. But because of the handseals, it would not be wise to use in close range battle. This can be used with fire jutsu to create a vortex fire as well making a basic combo."

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

"This jutsu is quite handy. For starters, it is simply a defensive jutsu mainly for the use to stop wind attacks by cutting them and neutralizing them. Now the opponent will send a wind attack at the user, the user will simply slice the wind, stopping it. It does nothing more than that. Now you are only able to do this with C-Rank wind but if you plan on specializing in wind, you can defend from up to B-Rank techniques as well, making it much more powerful in use. Now this can only work short range of yourself so when the wind comes close to you, that is the ideal time to use it. It is a great jutsu to quickly stop a wind jutsu and go on the quick offensive."

Akali quickly blows out a powerful gust of wind for you to defend from using the Wind Cutter technique.

Asmodai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"As it acts as a projectile, I would say it isn't much bigger than a baseball." Akali answers. "Also, you are sliding with your detail. Little bit more, please."

Akali hands the shinobi three scrolls, this time.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

"This one has a bit of explaining to come with it. You will do one handseal and gather wind chakra in your lungs. Then you will release it from your mouth a gust of wind which begins to take the shape of several thin but long tornadoes which use the ground as a medium of travel. They act to cut the opponent and push them back on contact. When the tornadoes are released they stay in close range of you and you need to be in control of them, as if you let them loose, they can easily hit you, so it would not work to your advantage that way, would it? So if you lose focus they will simply disperse. They are very quick to perform and to release. They are best used as barriers to surround yourself to prevent the opponent from trying to get in close to you. You can use this with Fire Release: Running Fire to create a large flaming tornado of awesome."

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

"Okay. You will do the required three handseals and release your wind chakra into the air. From there, you will manipulate it to form a vortex of wind which will shoot out towards the opponent as a projectile. The vortex is thin and travels similar to that of a snake. It does not have the common cutting potential that most wind techniques have but instead it has blunt force to push the opponent. You have full control on how you plan to aim it or use it which is good for the you so you can send it anywhere in short to mid range. But because of the handseals, it would not be wise to use in close range battle. This can be used with fire jutsu to create a vortex fire as well making a basic combo."

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

"This jutsu is quite handy. For starters, it is simply a defensive jutsu mainly for the use to stop wind attacks by cutting them and neutralizing them. Now the opponent will send a wind attack at the user, the user will simply slice the wind, stopping it. It does nothing more than that. Now you are only able to do this with C-Rank wind but if you plan on specializing in wind, you can defend from up to B-Rank techniques as well, making it much more powerful in use. Now this can only work short range of yourself so when the wind comes close to you, that is the ideal time to use it. It is a great jutsu to quickly stop a wind jutsu and go on the quick offensive."

Akali quickly blows out a powerful gust of wind for you to defend from using the Wind Cutter technique.
"baseball?? you mean that ball that almost as big as palm? that is awfully small O-O... if it that small I wish I could shoot multiple of it at once...
hurm.. move on to the next one..
"

shikamaru read the first scroll then proceeds to perform the jutsu.

shikamaru perform a Ram handseal and then gather wind chakra into his lung. he then release the wind chakra from his mouth a gust of wind that begin to shape into three thin but long tornadoes infront of him. he that use his chakra to manipulate the tornadoes to spin around him creating a wall like tornadoes around him. he then he manipulate the tornadoes move away from him making it move to mid range and disperse.
"hurm.. I not sure that is the correct way of controlling it...and how many tornadoes can I make?"

ok now for the second one.
shikamaru proceeds to read the scroll.
"hurm.. three handseal and then vortex.."

shikamaru perform three handseal >tiger >snake >ram and then gather wind chakra. he then release the wind chakra into the air and manipulate to form into a vortex of wind infront of him. he then turn his body towards a dummy and aim the vortex to the dummy then he shoot the vortex towards the dummy. the vortex travel towards the dummy then hitting it sending it flying.
"urm... what do you mean about the vortex travel like snake? the vortex move zig zag like a snake?"

shikamaru then read the third scroll
"fight wind with wind eh? sounds good...lets see.."
suddenly his sensei blow a gust of wind towards him.
"wait...already?...how do I release the wind?? I guess I just do it.."

shikamaru quickly proceed to gather wind chakra. he then release the chakra into the air forming a sharp wind that travel towards the upcoming gust of wind that his sensei blow earlier. the sharp wind travel and slice the gust of wind making the gust of wind stop.

"that was close sensei -_-"