Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind element or fuuton is one of the basic five elements accessible to anyone even those not born with a bloodline ability. It's considered one of the fastest elements in the series. However its not as destructive on a large scale as it seems to revolve mostly around sharp blade based attacks it's normally employed by ninja from suna. However its also used by some in konoha. It's a powerful element that can create tornados or solitary blades almost invisible to the naked eye.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you understand the basic concept. Now,
Tell me about its strengths and weaknesses. Also can give me atleast 3 wind style users from the series?

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind is strong to lightning as it behaves as an insulator nullifying the lightning's ability to conduct freely. It is weak to fire as it fuels and increases the fires longevity. As for users we have orochimaru naruto and Baku off the top of my head.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo & Temari are a couple good users as well ^^

Alright before we get things started, would you prefer to learn while rping & performing or just analyzing the jutsu & giving me strength&weaknesses or just simply analyzing them

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer the RPing if possible. :)
Adlet stands before the young shinobi, hands crossed as he looked down upon him. He'd be quick to notice the boys serpent like features such as his pale skin along with his cold stare, slit-pupiled stare. Although the youngster appeared to be a harmless little squirt, the look in his eyes were full of sinister intentions. Adlet was always judging his encounters. The Uzumaki then takes of the backpack he was carrying before tossing it towards the kid.

" These are the goods we'll be transporting to the Hidden Sand Village. Try your best to not destroy these or we'll both be in a world of trouble."

Adlet then tosses a scroll with the kanji for 'wind' on it along with a green trim ,towards his apprentice before turning around and walking into the heavily wooded forest.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by sand in their eyes.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

"Follow me. We're going on a mission and you're gonna read up on these jutsu along the way. When the time comes I want you to utilize these jutsu. Oh and another thing, You should get yourself a giant fan..."

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru catches the scroll his sensei tosses deftly in his hands, his eyes lighting up at the chance to acquire more knowledge regarding jutsu. He barely hears what his sensei says as his eyes pore over the scroll, absorbing every little piece of information they could. Truly ninjutsu were amazing to behold, Orochimaru thirsted for the knowledge contained in these texts almost insatiably. Once he had absorbed all he could he continued to follow his sensei eager for the lessons to continue.

Sensei, the land of wind? I have never been to such a place I can hardly wait to see the desert there. The books in the academy said it stretched as far as the eye could see, so far that it could cause you to be affected by vertigo and lose your way. Is this place dangerous?

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru catches the scroll his sensei tosses deftly in his hands, his eyes lighting up at the chance to acquire more knowledge regarding jutsu. He barely hears what his sensei says as his eyes pore over the scroll, absorbing every little piece of information they could. Truly ninjutsu were amazing to behold, Orochimaru thirsted for the knowledge contained in these texts almost insatiably. Once he had absorbed all he could he continued to follow his sensei eager for the lessons to continue.

Sensei, the land of wind? I have never been to such a place I can hardly wait to see the desert there. The books in the academy said it stretched as far as the eye could see, so far that it could cause you to be affected by vertigo and lose your way. Is this place dangerous?
Adlet continued to walk forward , deeper into the woods. Without turning, he answered his students question."Dangerous is an understatement Orochimaru. This world we live in if full of dangers but the ones that specifically reside n the land of wind are the bandits and hunter ninja. Not to mention an array of natural occurences such as giant desert snakes, mirages, heat, and sandstorms... ", Adlet said as he motioned his student to keep up with him.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adlet continued to walk forward , deeper into the woods. Without turning, he answered his students question."Dangerous is an understatement Orochimaru. This world we live in if full of dangers but the ones that specifically reside n the land of wind are the bandits and hunter ninja. Not to mention an array of natural occurences such as giant desert snakes, mirages, heat, and sandstorms... ", Adlet said as he motioned his student to keep up with him.
Desert snakes you say, how interesting. I bet they're even more cold blooded than the rest of the snake species. I suppose they'd need to be. If they wanted to adapt to living in the desert, that is certainly an interesting prospect I would very much like the chance to study one some day. Though to fell such a beast and dissect it seems too monumental a task for my current self.

Orochimaru said, letting his thoughts wander aloud as he continued to follow his sensei through the woods, paying attention to the information he was sharing about the desert. The possibilities such a place could hold in regards to Orochimaru's goals of immortality were tremendous, the creatures of the desert had adapted to survive harsh and otherwise unlivable climates. If Orochimaru wanted immortality, he knew he too would have to conquer adversity in all it's forms.

Reactions: Shroud and Mellow

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desert snakes you say, how interesting. I bet they're even more cold blooded than the rest of the snake species. I suppose they'd need to be. If they wanted to adapt to living in the desert, that is certainly an interesting prospect I would very much like the chance to study one some day. Though to fell such a beast and dissect it seems too monumental a task for my current self.

Orochimaru said, letting his thoughts wander aloud as he continued to follow his sensei through the woods, paying attention to the information he was sharing about the desert. The possibilities such a place could hold in regards to Orochimaru's goals of immortality were tremendous, the creatures of the desert had adapted to survive harsh and otherwise unlivable climates. If Orochimaru wanted immortality, he knew he too would have to conquer adversity in all it's forms.
Adlet would be quite impressed with the young boys charisma and knowledge. He could see it in his demented eyes that this child was one day going to be as strong as himself. He smirks, although it would be hidden from orochimaru due to him facing forwards but it was still present.

"Before I give you the next scroll, I want your to give me an analysis on the jutsu you've just read. I also want to hear the strengths and weaknesses if applicable which it should be since everything has it's weakness.", Adlet told his student as he was reaching in his pocket for another scroll.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right away sensei, I shall begin with the first technique. The information provided by the scroll makes this seem like a very versatile technique, which is somewhat expected of the most basic technique in an element from what I've studied. It allows the user to release blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth, making it a useful technique for engaging in close combat due to it's tiny requirements for molding chakra. It could easily turn a basic punch in to a blast of wind sending your opponent careening backwards. However the technique does have some notable weaknesses, the first and most glaring being it's power. Generally speaking unless an opponent was fairly weak you'd be hard pressed to knock them unconscious with this and killing them would be almost impossible with just this technique. It would also be highly susceptible to any solid defense being easily blocked with the elements of water, earth and fire it's weakness with relative simplicity.

The second technique seems to have very little battle application and doesn't appear to have the capability to cause harm by itself really in any way. However it's still useful in a supplemental fashion if you use it to blind an opponent and follow up on this advantage. That being said as with the last technique any solid defense or fire technique can stop this easily. It's also useless in certain enviroments since the dust won't reach the opponent if said opponent simply stands in cover.

The final technique is useful for reflecting weapon attacks, but not much else. It's weakness is actually noted in this scroll, any smoke bombs or explosive tags that strike this wall will detonate immediately harming the user of the technique, though you could theoretically use this to your advantage is situations where having a close range detonation could be beneficial to you, for example detonating a smoke bomb in front of yourself using this technique would look like an accident on your part, but you could use the ensuing cover to move to a more favorable position since you'd be aware of the techniques weakness you could make it a strength. Like you said Sensei, everything has a weakness. However knowing ones weakness allows you to make it an advantage if you have the talent.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done...I'd expect nothing less from you Orochimaru. Keep up the good work.", Adlet said to his student as he threw another scroll back towards him.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"I sense three nearing chakra signatures about two kilometers behind us...Be careful Orochimaru, these chakra signatures are foreign and could be a potential threat. Don't let the rough up the good's okay?"
PHP:
(Name) 
[B]Counter:[/B] 
[B]Adv.~[/B] 
[B]Dis.~[/B]

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done...I'd expect nothing less from you Orochimaru. Keep up the good work.", Adlet said to his student as he threw another scroll back towards him.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"I sense three nearing chakra signatures about two kilometers behind us...Be careful Orochimaru, these chakra signatures are foreign and could be a potential threat. Don't let the rough up the good's okay?"
PHP:
(Name) 
[B]Counter:[/B] 
[B]Adv.~[/B] 
[B]Dis.~[/B]
Three approaching and only two of us. That could be bad but these new jutsu of fuuton give me some ideas for laying a trap. But first we should confirm my understanding of them. Otherwise it may cost the element of surprise so the first jutsu seems to use the wind to throw the earth at the enemy to batter them. The advantage of this technique is a lack of hand seals making it quick to use. The weakness would be it's apparent short range. The second seems useful for movement when airborne allowing you to potentially avoid or reposition in the air. It's weakness would be the fact that the stream must be maintained. The third is a useful technique one of my favorites premises of wind release is the ways you can combine it with weaponry. It's advantages are it'd versatility in combat however its weakness is a lack of killing power unless combined with weaponry.

Orochimaru said all this as he began laying dozens of kunai in to soft earth burying then just above the surface near a large rock formation close by that he could stand atop at least seven meters above the ground giving him a height advantage. His intentions were to late his sensei speak with the people converging on their location and if needed orochimaru would be ready to spring his trap. The unassuming child was far less likely to draw suspicion from the interlopers than the fully grown shinobi.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three approaching and only two of us. That could be bad but these new jutsu of fuuton give me some ideas for laying a trap. But first we should confirm my understanding of them. Otherwise it may cost the element of surprise so the first jutsu seems to use the wind to throw the earth at the enemy to batter them. The advantage of this technique is a lack of hand seals making it quick to use. The weakness would be it's apparent short range. The second seems useful for movement when airborne allowing you to potentially avoid or reposition in the air. It's weakness would be the fact that the stream must be maintained. The third is a useful technique one of my favorites premises of wind release is the ways you can combine it with weaponry. It's advantages are it'd versatility in combat however its weakness is a lack of killing power unless combined with weaponry.

Orochimaru said all this as he began laying dozens of kunai in to soft earth burying then just above the surface near a large rock formation close by that he could stand atop at least seven meters above the ground giving him a height advantage. His intentions were to late his sensei speak with the people converging on their location and if needed orochimaru would be ready to spring his trap. The unassuming child was far less likely to draw suspicion from the interlopers than the fully grown shinobi.
Raven watches as her student from underneath the flesh of an Uzumaki she had killed before as he plants kunai around him. This boy before her was a prodigy, but he still had much to learn. The darkness of the forest along with the massive roots and ferns made hard to see, but they could still hear the silence being broken by the nearing sound of leaves rustling within the tree tops. Raven looked up as she witnessed three bandits landing about ten meters away all clad in various articles of dark, dingy clothing that looked as if they had been living outdoors with that outfit on all the time. The bandit in the middle spoke out to the apprentice."Give us the goods kid, before it gets messy.", the middle bandit demanded, following up with a snap of his fingers. Upon hearing the snap, the left and right bandits would dart towards Orochimaru in a zig zag pattern and throwing shuriken at you as they did so. Raven stood back and watched to see what her student would lash out on these bandits.

" Show no mercy, Orochimaru...",Raven said to her student as she reverted to her original voice and followed with a menacing chuckle. Her eyes would be locked on the stationary bandit that stood back. He returned the cold stare. Raven smirks as she releases an immense amount of chakra that would resonate within the llingering bandits body, mind, and soul and corrupt .. filling it with fear. The Enochian reaches for the top of her forheadthen digs her nails into the flesh before peeling the mask off with a single fluent tug. This is where the nightmare began for the bandit. Upon removing the layer of skin from her face, Raven revealed a horrific, demonic appearence. Jagged teeth were exposed by her gaping jaw, ready to devour this man alive. Her second pair of eyes would open above her initial set as they all radiated a red light from them. The bandit was paralyzed in fear.

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raven watches as her student from underneath the flesh of an Uzumaki she had killed before as he plants kunai around him. This boy before her was a prodigy, but he still had much to learn. The darkness of the forest along with the massive roots and ferns made hard to see, but they could still hear the silence being broken by the nearing sound of leaves rustling within the tree tops. Raven looked up as she witnessed three bandits landing about ten meters away all clad in various articles of dark, dingy clothing that looked as if they had been living outdoors with that outfit on all the time. The bandit in the middle spoke out to the apprentice."Give us the goods kid, before it gets messy.", the middle bandit demanded, following up with a snap of his fingers. Upon hearing the snap, the left and right bandits would dart towards Orochimaru in a zig zag pattern and throwing shuriken at you as they did so. Raven stood back and watched to see what her student would lash out on these bandits.

" Show no mercy, Orochimaru...",Raven said to her student as she reverted to her original voice and followed with a menacing chuckle. Her eyes would be locked on the stationary bandit that stood back. He returned the cold stare. Raven smirks as she releases an immense amount of chakra that would resonate within the llingering bandits body, mind, and soul and corrupt .. filling it with fear. The Enochian reaches for the top of her forheadthen digs her nails into the flesh before peeling the mask off with a single fluent tug. This is where the nightmare began for the bandit. Upon removing the layer of skin from her face, Raven revealed a horrific, demonic appearence. Jagged teeth were exposed by her gaping jaw, ready to devour this man alive. Her second pair of eyes would open above her initial set as they all radiated a red light from them. The bandit was paralyzed in fear.

(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
Orochimaru would listen to his sensei instructions and display his knowledge by springing his deadly trap. His sensei seemed to have paralysed his opponent in fear with his raw presence alone it was both terrifying and amazing to see. That false face his sensei was wearing orochimaru would have to learn that ability one day. But for now his mind was focused. Leaping from the top of the rock he would appear very quickly in mid air above the bandits. Opening his mouth he would release a large powerful stream of wind pushing himself up higher and pushing the bandits down in go the earth whilst also pushing the soft earth physically in to a more compressed state. Following up quickly he would combine the second technique he had just been shown rising the earth in to brutal rocks and a torrent of wind lifting them up so the bandits were pummeled by the rocky structures that would raise above them leaving the bandits suspended in the air surrounded by rock debris and kunai with the majority above them and orochimaru above the rocks themselves. Just as he had planned. Now was the time for the final blow. Clapping his hands together he would expel his most powerful blast of wind yet sending the rocks and kunai slamming in to the bandits shredding them and crushing their bones. Leaving only the leader not fatally wounded orochimaru would approach the fallen bandit leader extending the sword of kusanagi from inside his mouth aiming it at the man's chest.

This world is full of death and destruction. It's the one truth of the world. But all truth is merely based on our perception of the facts at hand. But unlike you I'm different I don't accept any such truth. Laws and rules they were made to be broken and I will break the greatest rule of all. Not that any of this matters to you right now. I just wanted you to know before you died that saying something like "I'll see you in hell" is pointless. Because you won't.

Orochimaru said coldly as his snake thrust forwards from his mouth impaling the bandit leader with the sword of kusanagi ending his life.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

" Let's continue...", Raven said as she tossed her student another scroll and began to walk deeper into the forest. "Analyze them."

Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Jhin

Veteran
Kin
60💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

" Let's continue...", Raven said as she tossed her student another scroll and began to walk deeper into the forest. "Analyze them."

Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Orochimaru looks through the scroll provided and analyses the techniques. The first reminds him of an ability he developed for his sword of kusanagi but it's far more rudimentary and helps increase the killing potential of thrown weapons. The second technique was also fairly simple just a blast of wind that varies in size depending on the skill of the user the third was essentially the same as the second being quite simple. Explaining the premise to his sensei orochimaru would await further instructions.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru looks through the scroll provided and analyses the techniques. The first reminds him of an ability he developed for his sword of kusanagi but it's far more rudimentary and helps increase the killing potential of thrown weapons. The second technique was also fairly simple just a blast of wind that varies in size depending on the skill of the user the third was essentially the same as the second being quite simple. Explaining the premise to his sensei orochimaru would await further instructions.

Raven tosses her student another scroll.

Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Type: Attack
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.