Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Raven materializes from the natural energy around you*

" My name is Raven and I will be your teacher for today...so tell me what is it that you know about the element of wind as of right now?", she says to her student in her usual dry , monotone voice.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"What i know huh, ok. I know that wind element is that is is one of the five main elements and is preformed by making chkra as sharp as possible. I also know that wind is short to mid range attacks that are made to cut and/or push away opponents. To preform some wind jutsu you need wind like weapons (fans)" shan replies smartly while looking at the wind element book.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What i know huh, ok. I know that wind element is that is is one of the five main elements and is preformed by making chkra as sharp as possible. I also know that wind is short to mid range attacks that are made to cut and/or push away opponents. To preform some wind jutsu you need wind like weapons (fans)" shan replies smartly while looking at the wind element book.
Raven removed her hood from her head, revealing her pale skinned face and short indigo hair. She looked at her student with a :| face beforespeaking again." Okay...now tell me how does the element of wind interact with the other basic four, the kekkei genkai that contain wind within them, and name a couple wind style users...and it wouldn't hurt to tell me your favorite wind style jutsu and why.", Raven said as her short purple hair rhythmically swayed in the autumn breeze.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shan still looking at the book says "The wind element reaction with lightning is strong while to fire its weak,but increases the destructive power of water. Also wind is included in these following elements: Ice Release, Scorch Release and Magnet Release. A few users that use wind are: Temari, Asuma(but to only power up his fire jutsus), Baki, Danzo, and finally Naruto. Oh and my favorite wind justu is Typhoon release because it can make storms," shan still reading the book didnt bother thinking of his favorite wind justu, he simply read one from the book. Shan looked up at Raven awaiting her next question:
:bdpf:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shan still looking at the book says "The wind element reaction with lightning is strong while to fire its weak,but increases the destructive power of water. Also wind is included in these following elements: Ice Release, Scorch Release and Magnet Release. A few users that use wind are: Temari, Asuma(but to only power up his fire jutsus), Baki, Danzo, and finally Naruto. Oh and my favorite wind justu is Typhoon release because it can make storms," shan still reading the book didnt bother thinking of his favorite wind justu, he simply read one from the book. Shan looked up at Raven awaiting her next question:
:bdpf:

Raven walks to her student and slaps the taste out of his mouth with her right hand. She hit him so hard that his head would turn to the right and his book would drop out of his hand. She then grabs the book as it is falling and burns it with her fire chakra. As the ashes fell to the ground she stares at her student with a cold stare. " I know wind is strong to lightning and weak to fire but why is that? And you are correct about it being weak to fire...but if they are used in conjunction , it wil increase your attacks lethality...And what about Earth?", Raven barked at her student, giving him an earful of rage.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that with your answers aswell. This is a serious weapon if used in the right hands and I will not allow any hooligan to learn this element under me and taint my reputation...am I understood?"

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Y-y-yes mam" Shan stuttered out. He than sat down as if to think what to say then said," Why is wind stronger then lightning and weaker then fire... Well because wind is natural electrical insulator meaning that lightning does not flow freely when going against wind making it weak against wind and why wind is weak to fire is because wind is a fuel to fire, it carries the right ingredients(oxygen) for fire.Wind and earth are equal but can be mixed to create dust or magnetic release," Shan looked at Raven waiting for her response to how he had geeked out hoping it was enough.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Y-y-yes mam" Shan stuttered out. He than sat down as if to think what to say then said," Why is wind stronger then lightning and weaker then fire... Well because wind is natural electrical insulator meaning that lightning does not flow freely when going against wind making it weak against wind and why wind is weak to fire is because wind is a fuel to fire, it carries the right ingredients(oxygen) for fire.Wind and earth are equal but can be mixed to create dust or magnetic release," Shan looked at Raven waiting for her response to how he had geeked out hoping it was enough.
"That's more like it... also since wind and earth are nuetral, you can slice or blast through solid rock if your technique is is strong enough." Raven then tosses her student a scroll. The scroll would be white with a green trim on the sides of it and it would have a kanji imprinted within its contents that translated to 'Wind', along with a list of D-Rank techniques.

(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by sand in their eyes.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

" I want you to read up on these jutsu, perform them and then give me a brief analysis using the template at the bottom of the scroll...and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask because i want you to known these techniques...."

PHP:
(Name) 
[B]Counter:[/B] 
[B]Adv.~[/B] 
[B]Dis.~[/B]

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shan thought for a few seconds on how to perform them then rose from where he sat.Then said:

“Wind Release Basic Technique
Counter: IF someone shoots a strong ball of fire while I am doing the jutsu I would be completely weak against it and have nothing to counter it
Adv.~ This jutsu does not need any signs and also thanks to the advantage of being able to shoot gusts of wind threw out my body I can fit my target easier.
Dis.~ It's a low rank supplementary jutsu that can easily be countered by a D rank and above fire jutsu. This jutsu can also being weak if it is taken head on, in other words it does little to no damage.”
Shan then performed the jutsu, he put his hand out in a motion like gentle fist and then said “Ha” at the same time a stream of wind blew out his palm. Shan looked pleased at his own talent then continued on with the next jutsu,

“Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Counter: Another wind jutsu that pushes away the dust and sand coming toward them or a doujutsu user who can easily see threw the sand.
Adv.~ This jutsu also doesn't require hand signs and also it is a good jutsu to use when getting away or just blinding an opponent from a heavy attack.
Dis.~ It does no damage, it's a short range jutsu, and it cannot be used in an attack of any sort, but only be used for defence of that sort.”
Shan then puts his hands together and starts concentrating. The dust and sand around the area and sends it all around the area easily. He then with a smug look on his face says:

“Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Counter: By putting a explosive tag on wall or by using a strong fire jutsu and I could also use a stronger wind jutsu.
Adv.~ The jutsu can stop weapon attacks and stop close combat taijutsu users from landing heavy hits.
Dis.~ The jutsu can be countered in many ways and one of the many ways can hurt me also being only a wall it can't be portable but can it because it's made of wind?”
Shan questioned right before he put his hand together and create a strong wall of fast spinning wind. Shan then continuous:

“Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Counter: By using the Dust Wind technique i can blind them before they do the jutsu and if he does it first then i would immediately use a fire jutsu.
Adv.~ This jutsu allows the me to change direction in mid air allowing me to dodge a attack in mid-air and shoot another.
Dis.~ This jutsu is supplementary and is not very useful in attack and this jutsu does no damage at all but only push me or blind the opponent.”
Shan then put his hand together once again then blows wind toward the ground to lift him up toward the sky and while in the sky he blew himself around as if having fun. After he was done with the jutsu he then dropped to the ground and said the last one:

“Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Counter: By creating a Rumbling wind wall which stops the rocks from hitting me I could also pull out the same jutsu to counter every rock throw at me.
Adv.~ It uses a small amount of chakra which will allow me to use the jutsu over and over again without using much
Dis.~ This jutsu is a low D rank jutsu so anyone can use a higher rank jutsu to counter it.”
Shan finishes saying this tired then puts his hand together and lots of small rocks lift into the air and toward Raven with the intention of hitting Raven, while this is happening Shan is smiling a smile of revenge.
:drip:

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shan thought for a few seconds on how to perform them then rose from where he sat.Then said:

“Wind Release Basic Technique
Counter: IF someone shoots a strong ball of fire while I am doing the jutsu I would be completely weak against it and have nothing to counter it
Adv.~ This jutsu does not need any signs and also thanks to the advantage of being able to shoot gusts of wind threw out my body I can fit my target easier.
Dis.~ It's a low rank supplementary jutsu that can easily be countered by a D rank and above fire jutsu. This jutsu can also being weak if it is taken head on, in other words it does little to no damage.”
Shan then performed the jutsu, he put his hand out in a motion like gentle fist and then said “Ha” at the same time a stream of wind blew out his palm. Shan looked pleased at his own talent then continued on with the next jutsu,

“Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Counter: Another wind jutsu that pushes away the dust and sand coming toward them or a doujutsu user who can easily see threw the sand.
Adv.~ This jutsu also doesn't require hand signs and also it is a good jutsu to use when getting away or just blinding an opponent from a heavy attack.
Dis.~ It does no damage, it's a short range jutsu, and it cannot be used in an attack of any sort, but only be used for defence of that sort.”
Shan then puts his hands together and starts concentrating. The dust and sand around the area and sends it all around the area easily. He then with a smug look on his face says:

“Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Counter: By putting a explosive tag on wall or by using a strong fire jutsu and I could also use a stronger wind jutsu.
Adv.~ The jutsu can stop weapon attacks and stop close combat taijutsu users from landing heavy hits.
Dis.~ The jutsu can be countered in many ways and one of the many ways can hurt me also being only a wall it can't be portable but can it because it's made of wind?”
Shan questioned right before he put his hand together and create a strong wall of fast spinning wind. Shan then continuous:

“Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Counter: By using the Dust Wind technique i can blind them before they do the jutsu and if he does it first then i would immediately use a fire jutsu.
Adv.~ This jutsu allows the me to change direction in mid air allowing me to dodge a attack in mid-air and shoot another.
Dis.~ This jutsu is supplementary and is not very useful in attack and this jutsu does no damage at all but only push me or blind the opponent.”
Shan then put his hand together once again then blows wind toward the ground to lift him up toward the sky and while in the sky he blew himself around as if having fun. After he was done with the jutsu he then dropped to the ground and said the last one:

“Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Counter: By creating a Rumbling wind wall which stops the rocks from hitting me I could also pull out the same jutsu to counter every rock throw at me.
Adv.~ It uses a small amount of chakra which will allow me to use the jutsu over and over again without using much
Dis.~ This jutsu is a low D rank jutsu so anyone can use a higher rank jutsu to counter it.”
Shan finishes saying this tired then puts his hand together and lots of small rocks lift into the air and toward Raven with the intention of hitting Raven, while this is happening Shan is smiling a smile of revenge.
:drip:
" In regards to the Wind Wall technique, it is short range, meaning that it can travel up to 5 meters infront of you to stop oncoming attacks whil ealso dealing damage and knocking your opponent off balance, which can be critical in a fight. Also, you used th eWind dust technique incorrectly for which , it does not propel you into the air it only allows you to transverse through it as you are blowing wind out of your mouth when you are already airnorne. It's mostly used for dodging attack swhen you are in mid air, but the other usage allows you to blow straight down towards the ground while you are standing and cause dust to rise...read the description s carefu-", Raven's lecture would soon come to a halt upon seeing her student release a weak stream of wind that carried rock s towards her. He simply inhales before spewing out a fireball strong enough to force the rocks back as it ate away at the wind technique. The fire ball would then contiue towards her student, burning him and hitting him with hot rocks. The attack would be nothing more than a diversion though as she jumped up and threw 3 kunai at her student, aiming at his left thigh , right thigh and right shouler.

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Making sure that the kunai's werent paper bombed Shan puts up the Rumbling Wind Wall, at the same time Shan does hand signals:Snake , Ram, Monkey and then breaths out a gas infront of him.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Making sure that the kunai's werent paper bombed Shan puts up the Rumbling Wind Wall, at the same time Shan does hand signals:Snake , Ram, Monkey and then breaths out a gas infront of him.
Im glad that you attacked me so i can point out a mistake that would have killed you in a real fight. Timeframe would go as followed

Yiour wind/rock attack>my fire.>kunai

you reacted to something that came after the fire meaning that the fire wouldve gone uncountered at that momoment that you attempted to blow away my kunai with your wind. Also if a fire technique is hurling towards you , wind wouldnt be a good option since it would just fall to the fire in a nomal situation. understood?

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh so your kunai attack was simply encase i blocked your fire?? so in that case i would shoot my fire ball to counter your fire ball and yor kunai that was sent after I would create a gas out witch i would then shoot fire into and the fire would grow in size. The fire ball would continue toward you to burn your body.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes. the fireball was simply a diversion lol.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger Ox Dog Rabbit Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Use the same template for this set

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release: Gale Palm
Counter: I can put up a wind wall which will easily counter the jutsu or I can do a Fire style jutsu which will eat up the wind attack and the kunai if the person does the jutsu with kunai.
Adv.~ This jutsu can knock a human down by itself and when combined with a weapon the weapon does serious damage perfect for weapon users.
Dis.~ being only able to knock down a person by itself isn't very useful making this jutsu useful only with weapons and not many people use weapons as main source of combat.

Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Counter: by doing the same jutsu it will counter the spinning weapons or by using a strong wind jutsu to push the incoming attacks.
Adv.~ No hand signs required and takes small amount of chakra for good dealing damage (30) also the advantage of spinning blades in mid air are very useful.
Dis.~ The jutsu is not reliable when in long range and you may not be able to move when jutsu is active (can you) and apart from that, this jutsu is a C rank.

Wind Release: Great Break Through
Counter: By shooting a fire style jutsu into it or by using a superior version of this jutsu at the opponent.
Adv.~ This jutsu can can clear objects from the users sight and can lift an entire tree depending on the level also it can fuel fire well
Dis.~ This jutsu counts on the users level of skill meaning that if you're a newbie you're not gonna be able to do a strong attack with it making pretty useless.

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same as before, this time i want you to perform them as well
*points at a tree , a clone , and a magikarp flopping on the battlefield*
(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger Snake Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Komet

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Counter: By simply using a fireball i can easily counter the jutsu. I could also use a the same jutsu to counter each other
Adv.~ Jutsu takes little to no chakra and can push back all weapons sent at me also being a C rank I am expecting it to push the opponent back pretty far.
Dis.~ It is a low rank jutsu that can be countered by any higher rank jutsu , C and above meaning almost every jutsu
Pro~ Shan breaths in threw his nose and mixed his wind chakra with the air then blows out the wind ball toward a tree which hits the tree and cracks the wood.

Wind Release: Divine Wind
Counter: By using the same jutsu or by pulling out a earth jutsu to stop it.
Adv.~ No hand signs required and takes small amount of chakra for good dealing damage (30) +10 also the advantage of easily working with fire jutsu.
Dis.~ The jutsu is not reliable when in long range and plus being the fact that it can be used perfectly with fire meaning that someone can do the same thing and it will hurt me and apart from that, this jutsu is a C rank.
Pro~ Shan does the ram sign then mixes his wind chakra together then blows out a circular wind form that shapes out to be a small tornado which he then breathes a fireball into it which makes a fire tornado.

Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Counter:by using a strong water style jutsu and also using earth style walls if, and another option would be to use a strong fire style jutsu and i can also use the same jutsu against it.
Adv.~ This jutsu can be combined with two elements which is a plus plus helps me in battle, oh and another advantage is that it deals a good bunch of damage
Dis.~ Doing hand seals can be a waste of time and really be a hassle in very quick situations, plus being a C rank many B ranks and above fire, wind, earth jutsu can easily overpower the jutsu.
Pro~ Shan breaths in and then does that hand signs really quickly; Tiger, Snake, Ram and then blows out a vortex of wind to blast at the harmless magikarp but while the wind blast is going toward it he adds a fireball into it then also keeps the magikarp in one place and from moving. Causing a direct hit that damages pokemon trainer Raven

Mellow

Legendary
Kin
30💸
Kumi
521💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Counter: By simply using a fireball i can easily counter the jutsu. I could also use a the same jutsu to counter each other
Adv.~ Jutsu takes little to no chakra and can push back all weapons sent at me also being a C rank I am expecting it to push the opponent back pretty far.
Dis.~ It is a low rank jutsu that can be countered by any higher rank jutsu , C and above meaning almost every jutsu
Pro~ Shan breaths in threw his nose and mixed his wind chakra with the air then blows out the wind ball toward a tree which hits the tree and cracks the wood.

Wind Release: Divine Wind
Counter: By using the same jutsu or by pulling out a earth jutsu to stop it.
Adv.~ No hand signs required and takes small amount of chakra for good dealing damage (30) +10 also the advantage of easily working with fire jutsu.
Dis.~ The jutsu is not reliable when in long range and plus being the fact that it can be used perfectly with fire meaning that someone can do the same thing and it will hurt me and apart from that, this jutsu is a C rank.
Pro~ Shan does the ram sign then mixes his wind chakra together then blows out a circular wind form that shapes out to be a small tornado which he then breathes a fireball into it which makes a fire tornado.

Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Counter:by using a strong water style jutsu and also using earth style walls if, and another option would be to use a strong fire style jutsu and i can also use the same jutsu against it.
Adv.~ This jutsu can be combined with two elements which is a plus plus helps me in battle, oh and another advantage is that it deals a good bunch of damage
Dis.~ Doing hand seals can be a waste of time and really be a hassle in very quick situations, plus being a C rank many B ranks and above fire, wind, earth jutsu can easily overpower the jutsu.
Pro~ Shan breaths in and then does that hand signs really quickly; Tiger, Snake, Ram and then blows out a vortex of wind to blast at the harmless magikarp but while the wind blast is going toward it he adds a fireball into it then also keeps the magikarp in one place and from moving. Causing a direct hit that damages pokemon trainer Raven
Next set.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
Type: Attack
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swings it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken.
Note: Requires the user to be wielding a Giant Folding Fan or a Giant Fan or a Fan Weapon of some sort.