0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

*I take a standard katana and I begin to funnel wind chakra from my body, through the hilt, and into the blade. I release it chakra from the blade and perform Fūton: Kujaku Senpū sending gusts of wind from the sword at you.*

Last edited:

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.
(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.
  • Perform the handseals
  • Inhale
  • Build up fuuton chakra in your lungs
  • Move the fuuton-enfused air into your mouth and exhale it
  • Use shape manipulation to turn the air into a demon-wind shuriken-shaped disk

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Senpai here I go...

*I quickly perform the hand seals that you've shown me, and then I inhale a deep breath. With the air in my lungs, I manipulate it with chakra creating fuuton enfused air in my lungs. I further build it up, and focus and push it to my mouth. From here, I exhale the fuuton-enfused air using chakra manipulation to emit a demon-wind shuriken-shaped disk of wind that goes spinning towardas a nearby tree and cuts it in half.*

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro: Seems to be a pretty fast jutsu to perform as its only 2 had seals and inhaling/exhaling. Could work well in coordination with a fire jutsu. Could work well if hidden behind a bigger jutsu due to its small size

Con: C-rank so it can be easily countered/overpowered, small so it can be easily dodged, the user is left open in the act of performing the jutsu

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.
(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
Range: Short
Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.
  • Inhale
  • Focus fuuton chakra into your lungs and mix it with the air
  • move the air/chakra mixutre into your mouth
  • Focus chakra to the back of the mass of air, and then release it to propel the air forwards in a blunt force of wind

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Senpai...

*I inhale some air and begin to focus and begin to mix the natural air in my lungs with fuuton chakra. Using chakra control I push the combination to my mouth. With further control and precision I carefully put the fuuton chakra behind the air and expel it from my mouth, having my chakra forcefully push the air forwards in a wind gale attack.*

Pros: No hand seals | Fast | Can be used in junction with a fire tech

Cons: Weak | Avoidable | Small

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.
(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.
  • Make the handseals
  • Focus fuuton chakra into your mouth
  • Exhale a blast of wind

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yezzir

*Creates water clone and he runs a few pace away from me*

*I string together the 2 hand seals and simultaneously focus fuuton chakra to my mouth. I then exhale a blast of wind forth from my mouth towards my clone, sending him flying away and dispersing into water upon impact with the ground.*

Pros: 2 hand seals | Blast of wind could raise power of fireball

Con: Easy to overpower | leaves user open to other angles

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice.
(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.
  • Inhale
  • Focus fuuton chakra into your lungs
  • Move the air/chakra mixture into your mouth
  • Exhale the air/chakra in a stream of wind

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It shall be done my Canadian Sempai

*Makes water clone and has him run a few paces away from me.*

*I inhale some air and focus fuuton chakra to my lungs. I then mix the natural air and fuuton chakra together and push it to my mouth. From here I exhale a stream of wind towards the clone and push him back with the thin but powerful stream of air, dispersing him into water.*

Pros: No hand seals | Difficult to spot behind a larger jutsu

Con: Easily overpowered | Opening while exhaling stream

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.
(Futon: Kūkitama ) - Wind Release: Air Bullets
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user then shoots multiple bullets of air at the victim with intense speed. The bullets also have great power, enough to subdue a whole group of shinobi.
  • Make the handeal
  • Inhale
  • Compress fuuton chakra into your lungs
  • Move the air/chakra mixture to your mouth
  • Use your chakra to divide the air into multiple balls of wind
  • Exhale the balls, using chakra to help increase propulsion

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shall be done

*Send out clone*

*I form a hand seal and then inhale some air. I compress the fuuton chakra determined from my hand seal in my lungs to mix with the air. I then send this combination of chakra and air to my mouth, and using the chakra I divide the air into individual balls which I spit forth at my clone, using chakra for extra propulsion, dispersing the clone.*

Pro: multiple wind bullets to deal with | 1 hand seal

Con: Can be defeated by many techniques | leaves an opening

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job. Now I have a C-rank test for you.
I make a sphere of lightning which hovers in mid-air near you.
(Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into mid air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.
Your task will be to defend and defeat the sphere/lightning rain, which will begin shooting at you when you're ready, then distract me, and finally strike. You may only use fuuton, and one other jutsu (if you need it). If you need more than one turn (3 jutsu), then another shower of lightning will be released for every extra turn that you need (for up to three turns).

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I understand, Sempai. Let me try this...

*I start by blowing a sphere of wind at the lightning orb to counter and disperse the clouds.*

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

*After blowing the sphere of wind at the lightning orb, I cast a genjutsu on you where you see snakes come out of the ground under you which then attempt to crush you, immobilizing you.*

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

*Now, while you are caught in the genjutsu, I weave together a few hand seals and blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals creates a gust of violent slashing wind that travels towards your location.*

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Marik is unaffected by Genjutsu, and spits a small fireball to counter your wind technique, keeping him safe.*
Marik: What about the distraction he asked for?

But no, that was good. I'm glad they took the snake contract restriction off that genjutsu; it's a good one. Alright, B-ranks.
(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.
Get out your sword.
  • Focus fuuton chakra through your sword
  • Rotate the chakra within the sword
  • Focus the chakra outwards (the chakra should easily go through you because it's your chakra)
  • use your chakra to drag air along with it, creating a cyclone around yourself
No, I have no idea why the sword is required; it made it VERY difficult to try and translate into my format. :|

Uchiha Jinchuuriki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
B-Ranks :scorps: and thank you for the kind words Senpai I appreciate them and unaffected by B-Rank Gen and no sharingan? Badass.

*Draws sword*

*As I hold me sword, I begin to funnel wind chakra through it. With the chakra flowing through the sword, I focus and am able to rotate the chakra within the sword. I then focus the chakra outwards of the the sword, and drag the sword and chakra around myself, creating a whirlwind around myself.*

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, except you stay still; the sword does not rotate (in the anime, some dude used this technique to get off Gaara's sand which was binding him).

And not just B-rank genjutsu; all of them. O_O
(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
  • Take out a kunai
  • Inhale
  • Focus fuuton chakra into the air in your lungs
  • Move the air/chakra mixture to your mouth
  • Exhale the wind onto your kunai
  • Use shape manipulation to turn the wind into a long, sharp blade of wind covering the blade of the kunai