0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

I want you to perform this jutsu like you were previously told how to.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Bullet Blades
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling. This releases a wide blade of wind that can slice through multiple targets.

I want you to perform this jutsu like you were previously told how to.

*I perform the hand seals which are necessary for the jutsu, I then take a deap breath in and gather all my chakra in my throat, whilst my normal chakra is in my throat I add some of my wind chakra making sure its thin, sharp and really concentrated, I then begin to spin whilst breathing out my wind infused chakra releasing a sharp blade of wind which slices the trees around me all at once.*

Advantages: It can protect you from different angles and from multiple opponents around you as you are spinning around and releasing the wind blade which is sharp.

Disadvantages: If the opponent uses a fire jutsu on you from out of your range whilst you are using this jutsu you wont be able to see it and you'd be severely hurt as Fire > Wind.

Use: It can take out enemies around you so you dont have to turn around to get each one.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I perform the hand seals which are necessary for the jutsu, I then take a deap breath in and gather all my chakra in my throat, whilst my normal chakra is in my throat I add some of my wind chakra making sure its thin, sharp and really concentrated, I then begin to spin whilst breathing out my wind infused chakra releasing a sharp blade of wind which slices the trees around me all at once.*

Advantages: It can protect you from different angles and from multiple opponents around you as you are spinning around and releasing the wind blade which is sharp.

Disadvantages: If the opponent uses a fire jutsu on you from out of your range whilst you are using this jutsu you wont be able to see it and you'd be severely hurt as Fire > Wind.

Use: It can take out enemies around you so you dont have to turn around to get each one.

Nooo D: my trees! -.-'

*Regrows them*

Anyway, that was good.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Now, I want you to begin by building up a large amount of wind chakra into your body and releasing it into the sky above my clone. Then, I want you to use that chakra to make the air above to begin spinning in a cylinder motion, making it get stronger as the farther it reaches down. Make it drop down onto my clone, slicing him to pieces.

*Poof*

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nooo D: my trees! -.-'

*Regrows them*

Anyway, that was good.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Now, I want you to begin by building up a large amount of wind chakra into your body and releasing it into the sky above my clone. Then, I want you to use that chakra to make the air above to begin spinning in a cylinder motion, making it get stronger as the farther it reaches down. Make it drop down onto my clone, slicing him to pieces.

*Poof*
Sorry about your trees >_>

oh and I've learnt these jutsus with leaf senpai, just thought I'd point it out.
-Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
-Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
-(Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) –( Wind Release: Rising Dragon)
Link is

*I build up large amount of wind chakra in my body and make it concentrated, I then release the chakra into the sky. When my wind chakra is in the sky I slowly begin to make it spin like a tornado and make it stronger and stronger as it gets lower until dropping on your clone slicing him to bits until he disperses*

Advantages: can be used against multiple opponent as the tornado will come down upon my opponent.

Disadvantages: It would take a while to get ready, as you need to send your chakra into the sky and it has to come down on top of your opponent.

Use: It could be used to take down multiple enemies at a time.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about your trees >_>

oh and I've learnt these jutsus with leaf senpai, just thought I'd point it out.
-Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
-Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
-(Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) –( Wind Release: Rising Dragon)
Link is

*I build up large amount of wind chakra in my body and make it concentrated, I then release the chakra into the sky. When my wind chakra is in the sky I slowly begin to make it spin like a tornado and make it stronger and stronger as it gets lower until dropping on your clone slicing him to bits until he disperses*

Advantages: can be used against multiple opponent as the tornado will come down upon my opponent.

Disadvantages: It would take a while to get ready, as you need to send your chakra into the sky and it has to come down on top of your opponent.

Use: It could be used to take down multiple enemies at a time.
*A root rises out from the ground in front of me, grabbing onto my clone and pulling him out the way*

Good. On to the next one.

Now, I want you to copy the following hand seals until you've gotten them memorized.

*Shows you the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram hand seals*

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*A root rises out from the ground in front of me, grabbing onto my clone and pulling him out the way*

Good. On to the next one.

Now, I want you to copy the following hand seals until you've gotten them memorized.

*Shows you the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram hand seals*
Yes boss!

*I look at the hand seals you want me to do and slowly do them at first ( Bird > Hare > Horse > Ram) I then continuously practice them until I can do them without even thinking*

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes boss!

*I look at the hand seals you want me to do and slowly do them at first ( Bird > Hare > Horse > Ram) I then continuously practice them until I can do them without even thinking*
Now, I want you to begin by building up as much wind chakra into your mouth as you possibly can.