Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After carefully analysing the three scrolls she had earlier received from her teacher, Kate begins the first technique she had to perform. She begins by channelling wind chakra within her mouth and gullet, and then releasing it from her mouth, manipulating it's shape to look like a twister. She then continues by picking up a blade that had been lying close by and swinging it diagonally, thus releasing a gust of diagonal wind to be released outwards. Once that had been done, she begins channelling wind chakra into her sword and releases it as a large gust of wind by slashing downwards in front of herself.

"All three are very simple techniques, requiring no hand seals and reaching only up to mid range. The final two require a sword, and all can be enhanced by adding some fire to them. Sweet short and simple, I love them."

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, small update. At the moment I've lost my regular internet cause my modem/ router stopped receiving a connection. No reason why, it just dropped. Replying via a tethered connection. So if the coding is messed up, or if it does that annoying thing where it's bunched up on one side, it's cause my ISP is a pile of shit. On the plus side though, there isn't much I can do on a 3G connection, so replying to this is the most productive thing I've done today. :D

Without another word, as her opinion on the last batch of Jutsu was made perfectly clear just moments ago, Morrigan passed another set of Jutsu to her student.

Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.

Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

"This next set has one or two rather peculiar Jutsu, depending on your tastes. First is a generi. Tornado created by a fan-weapon, but can be performed through the usage of seals. The second is especially nice, as it allows its user to counter just about any low rank Wind Jutsu used against them, while also providing a counterattack. The final Jutsu has the user gather sand, dust and debris from the environment, and use it to launch an attack that has physical substance, thanks to the presence of the aforementioned micro-particles. That second Jutsu is especially handy in my opinion, what do you think?

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I dropped my Kate bio but my T'challa bio wasn't approved. We're going to continue with Lisa now.

Lisa once again receives three scrolls from her teacher and begins to analyse them carefully. Once completed, she stands up, picks up a giant fan and begins channelling some wind chakra into it. She then swings the fan, creating a tornado which moves towards some dummies, trapping them and leaving them to fall towards the ground once it subsided. She then moves on to the second technique and begins by first creating a clone of herself. The clone would run up to mid range in front of Lisa and attack her with a C-rank wind technique. Lisa would simply perform some hand seals to amplify her chakra thus allowing her to cut through the incoming wind attack, she would then proceed to take control of the vortex earlier aimed at her and redirect it towards her clone. Lisa then proceeds to look around for some sand. She spots an open patch on the grassy training field and walks up to it. Lisa then begins to channel some wind chakra before releasing it as a large gust of wind, that would take with it the sand particles from that open patch.

"All pretty useful if you ask me, but the second one is definitely the most useful. The first one although it does not have any hand seals, requires the user to have a giant fan in order to perform, other than that, it's simple to perform and quick as well. The second technique allows the user not only to stop the attack that was directed at him or her, but also return it to its 'original owner' (if that's a thing lol). It has quite a few hand seals so it's probably not as quick as the rest but it's helpful as hell. It wouldn't have killed them to write how many hand signs in the scroll though, I had to guess, I don't like guessing. Alright now I know I said the second one was the most useful but I think the third one is just as, if not more helpful than the second one. It requires no hand seals so it's quick, AND and sand is basically everywhere unless you are fighting on water. I can blow away humans and other medium sized tools so that's cool. I think the sand thing is a bonus because it can blind your opponent as well so yeah. That's about it."

"There's sand in my hair."
, Lisa says with an annoyed tone.

Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.

Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I do not have a fondness for sand. T'is coarse, rough, and irritating... And I have naught the faintest idea of how it is able to seemingly bypass physical boundaries, but I find it everywhere!! But we did not come here to discuss small particulates. Let us continue."

This time, 4 scrolls were juggled before being directed towards the young woman. A curious development?

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Range: Short
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

"You may be wondering why you have a higher number of Jutsu this time. T'is due to the last two being similar in nature is all. Now, the first has been the topic of some discussion, due to it's adaptable nature. People have reportedly used it for purposes such as evasion, which sounds fascinating. Other than that, t'is a blast or shockwave you fire by punching with a clenched fist. The second allows you to manipulate and form your Chakra into a large claw-like form, allowing you to block menial attacks, or interact with the opponent and environment. Finally, the last two allow you to engage in Wind Release Chakra enhanced Taijutsu, crushing and slicing your target respectively. Now, you have a lot to do, so I shall let you get to it."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This time Lisa receives four scrolls from her teacher and quickly begins to analyse them whilst seated on a nearby rock. She then stands up and begins channelling wind based chakra into her fists. She then releases the said chakra as a whirlwind from her fists as she punches the air. Lisa would then once again begin to channel chakra but this time only in her dominant hand, she would then release the chakra around her her hand infusing it with already existing wind and manipulating the now condensed mass of wind around her hand to form a large demonic-like claw. She would then proceed to destroy a few trees before moving on to the next technique. Lisa would then proceed to create a clone of herself and once this was done, she would begin once again channelling wind based chakra around her right hand. She would then punch her clone with the hand she channelled chakra around whilst simultaneously releasing the chakra outwards thus sending her clone crashing into a not so nearby rock, causing it to poof away. Lisa would then create another clone and repeat the same steps as before, but this time she would channel the wind based chakra around her leg. She would then deliver a powerful kick to her clone's rib cage, thus sending it flying across the training field and crashing into a tree.

"Okay so, they are all very easy and quick to perform seeing as one does not need to perform any hand seals. The first technique allows the user to fire whirlwinds from their fists, the second tech allows the user to create a giant demon hand which the user can use to wreck their opponent and the environment if needed, the third tech allows the user to enhance his punching power sort of like the second one and finally the last tech is pretty much the third technique but with legs instead of hands. All good techniques, which one can further enhance by adding some flames... ... ...well maybe not the second one. So what's next ? Let's finish this training shall we? I'm tired of the sand. THERE'S SAND EVERYWHERE!!!"

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"And finish we shall, though we have made some amazing strides, have we not? As for all this sand... Perhaps we should hire a Sunagakure Shinobi with access to the Magnetism Bloodline Limit, no? That should alleviate this horrid feeling, ha."

History repeated itself, as three more scrolls were carefully tossed through the air towards Kate.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

"First up we have a small vortex that carried the target several feet, before knocking them back (OOC: At least, that's how it works in the Storm Games as Kid Temari's Jutsu.). To achieve this, you utilize any kind of fan weapon. The second Jutsu is, essentially, a large shuriken fired from a Fan type weapon. The rotation/ spin and general sharpness from this attack makes it quite valuable, especially due to the potential resemblance to the Rasenshuriken technique, which we shall cover later on. Finally, we have a generic Wind blast that pushes and cuts the target, although it can have substantial effect on larger summons, so it isn't that bad."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lisa once again receives three scrolls from her teacher and begins to analyse them carefully. Once completed, she stands up, picks up a giant fan and begins channelling some wind chakra into it. She then swings the fan at some training dummies, releasing the said chakra as a small but surprisingly powerful hurricane. Lisa then drops the giant fan and begin performing four hand seals whilst simultaneously gathering fuuton chakra within her mouth and gullet, after which she would swiftly release the chakra from her mouth as a disk of wind, this was of course obtained through the basic nature and shape manipulation. Lisa would then gather more wind chakra before releasing it as a large surge of wind toward some training dummies, thus pushing them back and dealing some cuts.

" The first two are quite similar as one can actually perform them either with giant fans, or by simply using hand seals. The first one allows the user to create a small but surprisingly powerful hurricane that is capable of lifting the opponent and dragging then several meters with it before knocking them away. The second tech allow the user to create a spinning disk of wind either through swinging the giant fan or by performing four hand seals. The disk is capable of cutting things so, that's good I suppose. The last technique doesn't need any fans or hand seals and is also just as easy to perform as the previous two. This one allows the user to create a large surge of wind that can not only know the opponent back, but also at the same time is able to deal small cuts to the opponents body. The wind surge is also strong enough to push back summons or large creatures. All very good techniques to be honest."

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once Kate had finished her analysis, Morrigan gave her a slight nod. With nothing to add, she provided another series of scrolls.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

(Futon: Uzu sentou) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

"This next technique is rather simple, but has a "unique" method of creation/ formation, requiring the user to , most likely using the curvature of the hand to help shape the attack, before launching it with the same speed and swiftness as just about any other kind of Wind Release projectile. And though it would most likely be a waste, you can apparently perform these in rapid succession, though this would be useless unless your opponent uses the same Lightning technique in rapid succession, *chuckle*. The second Jutsu (Was originally a in one of the PSP Naruto Shippuden Heroes games, I think it was 3...) has the user release a wave of Water along the ground, before releasing a stream of Wind after it, adding weight, speed and force to the Water. Simplistic in it's creation and execution, but as a Jutsu with multiple Elemental Natures used, this makes it incredibly useful. The last Jutsu is a straightforward combination of Taijutsu and Wind Release, simply requiring the user to punch the target in the abdomen, follow through into an If you have anything you'd like to add, do so, then perform these Jutsu when you are ready."

Once she gave Kate her scrolls, and the information on the Jutsu contained within, Morrigan flicked her wrist and made a generic pillar in the shape of a chair. She then sat down, keeping proper form, while she waited for Kate to finish the Jutsu.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate takes the scrolls form her teacher and begins to read through them thoroughly. Once done , she takes a deep breath of air inwards and infuses said air with chakra before exhaling it into the palm of her hand. She uses nature and shape manipulation to form it into the shape of a small whirlwind-like ball and shoots it at some training dummies. She proceeds to do this a couple more times, firing the small balls of wind one after the other quite rapidly. Kate then turns to another pile of dummies and begins gathering suiton chakra which she proceeds to use to release a wave of water along the surface. She then begins gathering fuuton based chakra within her mouth and gullet and swiftly releases it as a stream of wind aimed towards the wave's fetch and thus enhancing its destructive capabilities. For the last tech, Kate first creates a clone of herself and then has it run towards her from mid range. As the clone approaches her, she begins to channel wind chakra into her fists and then waits for the clone to reach short-range before punching it in the stomach, following through with an uppercut and then releasing a blast of wind that would proceed to knock her clone into the air. She then looks at her teacher and begins speaking calmly.

"Alright so for the first technique, the user basically just exhales some wind balls into his hands and then throws them at their desired target at a quick rate. The balls are strong enough to break through thick rock so going through human will be even more easy i'm guessing, I don't think it's all that useless depending on how you use it, good tech overall. The second simply allows the user to enhance the destructive capabilities of a water technique by basically 'pushing' it with a stream of wind, the scroll didn't say where we should release the wind from, so I went with mouth. For the last tech all you need to do is basically punch or kick the person a few times before blasting them away with a blast of wind. I have nothing to add to any of these. Pretty neat actually."

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

(Futon: Uzu sentou) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As always, apologies for the delay. Still don't have my internet back properly. Also, I'm dropping my Morrigan bio, but I can continue to use her for the purpose of finishing this training, if you'd prefer that over my other Bio. I don't think it matters who teaches you, just that you have an approved bio, so me dropping her, but still using her to finish this training won't invalidate it or anything. :p

Morrigan watched as her student performed and described the 3 Jutsu she had been given. Happy with their progress, she decided to let her know.

"Congratulations. We just entered the final stretch of the training, as we are now moving on to the A-Rank techniques. It won't be long before you are devastating entire landscapes with the air itself. Ha."

With that said, the cycle continued, and three more scrolls made their way to Kate.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits Chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast Elemental Ninjutsu.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and inhales, kneading his Chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient Chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.

Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

"I shall let you take the lead on this one. Break these Jutsu down as best you can, then perform them. If you have any questions, I shall answer them post-haste, otherwise, this is your time to shine."

With that, Morrigan took a step back, and indicated towards Kate, giving her the floor.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Our training is built off of delays haha. I'm sorry for taking a while to reply.

Once again, Kate receives three more scrolls form her teacher and begins analysing their contents. Once done she performs the ram hand sea, begins kneading chakra into her lungs as she inhales and then exhales said chakra as a huge blast of wind that easily levels some trees in front of her. She then picks up a giant fan that she quickly channels wind based chakra in to, immediately after which she releases the chakra thus creating a vortex which proceeds to lift some training dummies into the sky. Not long after, the dummies get shocked by three lightning bolts.

As you might have noticed I did not perform the first technique, that's because it's not that clear to me and i'm not sure how to perform it, nonetheless, on the other two. The second technique is pretty simple, after performing the Ram hand seal the user is able to exhale a huge blast of wind that is capable of levelling anything in it's path. Cool technique but uncontrollable and can harm the user should he somehow get caught in the blast. The third technique is also very simple, nothing we haven't done before, the user takes a giant fan and swings it thus creating a vortex, the only difference to this one is that the opponent(s) get struck by three lightning bolts whilst in the air, how this happens maybe you can explain?

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits Chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast Elemental Ninjutsu.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and inhales, kneading his Chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient Chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.

Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It kind of is, isn't it? Lol. =D Also, don't worry about that first Jutsu, I've got you covered. It's really simple, you just gather Chakra within your finger tips, and create a small, thin blade of Wind. I've linked an image in the spoiler below, for visual reference, just in case. :p

You must be registered for see images

"Ah, that third technique... I agree, t'is most vexing. I believe the conjured lightning is conjured as a result of whipping up such a large tornado/ vortex. I'm sure there is probably a scientific reasoning behind its occurrence, but personally, I think because we are altering the weather in such a large and unnatural way, using our Chakra, it's simply a side-effect of that. Since the scroll doesn't specifically mention that we use Lightning Release Chakra to conjure bolts, it must mean that it's an effect of the storm, at least, I think so. But let us not fret on trivial matters when we are getting closer to the end of this session."

Another batch of scrolls were haphazardly thrown to Kate.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60 (-10 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

"Okay, so that first technique is implied to be connected to the first technique from the last batch, but I don't believe you require it's usage to perform this one. Essentially you create a vortex out of the same type of blades of wind that essentially cuts the target to ribbons. The second Jutsu requires you to know the Rasengan technique, as you basically infuse the Rasengan with Wind Chakra, making it slightly more deadly than it already is. If you don't know the Rasengan yet, you can skim this one and come back to it when you do. The final technique involves firing, or "spitting" out small, high pressure blasts of Wind over a wide area, with the same lethal force as a bullet." (OOC: )

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate receives three more scrolls form her teacher and begins analysing their contents. Once done she uses her wind chakra to create wind blades. She then uses said blades to create a giant hurricane that picks up a training dummy whilst cutting it into pieces. Once this was done she proceeds with the next technique by holding her hand out in front of her and focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand whilst simultaneously infusing it with some wind chakra. After having completed the second technique she performs the Rat → Rabbit → Dog hand signs and takes a deep breath in while focusing chakra into her mouth and gullet and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra scattering them all across the training field.

"All three are very simple techniques and are pretty quick to do. Although the third one requires three hand seals, I kind of like it as it affects a larger area and makes it harder for the opponent to dodge the attack. The first one is very easy to avoid but if it makes contact with the opponent it will do alot of damage. Other than that they are cool techniques really and I don't have any questions so we can move on."

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

(Fūton: Rasengan) - Wind Style: Spiral sphere
Range:Short
Damage Points:60 (-10 to user if attain direct hit)
Description: Rasengan doesn't require handseals, only molding of the chakra. The user focuses and creates a fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand which can cause much destructive impact. A direct Rasengan hit can be lethal but the user needs to actually physically hit the opponent for it to work.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Splendid. Here's the next batch."

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

"Okay, the first technique has you gather Chakra and exhale it with a twisting motion from he hips. This helps to increase the potential area the technique affects, allowing you to attack multiple opponents, or in multiple directions simultaneously. Handy to have, should you find yourself surrounded. The second is simple, you just send Wind Chakra into the sky, causing the weather to change suddenly, then create a tornado of cutting wind. Very simple, but altering the weather in such a manner so quickly, and potentially attacking your opponent fro another angle with something as destructive as an "F-5 tornado" has it's uses. Finally, the last technique has you take a fan and create two small tornadoes. The first ensnares the target, then combines with the second to create one large tornado to cut the target to pieces. As with other similar techniques, a fan isn't required, but does remove the need for seals on the technique, which, as always, is a plus. So, without further ado, you can perform these Jutsu.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate starts off the next batch with the first scroll handed to her. She performs the Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog hand signs and takes a deep breath inwards. She exhales wind whilst spinning her body around thus compressing the released air into a blade of wind. Kate stops spinning and immediately releases a blast of wind into the sky thus causing it to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy, this was not long after, followed by an extremely destructive tornado. Kate would then proceed to swing her fan thus creating two small tornadoes, the first trapping within it a training dummy and the second combining with the first thus causing for that dummy to be cut into pieces by sharp wind pinions.

" I just have two questions, can the first technique cut someone in half or just make like a really deep cut? and also , Can I control the giant F5 tornado or do I just watch as it "seeks" out my target. "

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hm, to answer your first question, the technique states that it "slices through" targets, so, yes, I believe so. If it slices through them, it's cutting them cleanly in half. As for the second, you use your Chakra to create the conditions, and the tornado is a result of that action. The tornado is most likely not under your direct control, since it doesn't state as such. If that's all, let us continue."

Morrigan tosses yet three more scrolls towards Kate.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

"Now, the first technique is very simple. You use a fan to create a gust of wind, which picks the target up into the air, as you control the direction it carries them. Once they're taken high enough into the air, you bring them crashing down into the ground. The second is simply another basic projectile, this time in the form of a blade that transforms into a powerful gust of wind. The final technique has the user perform a single Seal, overlapping your hands, and releasing Wind Chakra in the form of a stream that picks up dust particles and the like as it attacks."

Morrigan then watched, waiting for Kate to perform the next batch of techniques, or answer any questions she may have had.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate receives three more scrolls and begins swiftly analysing the contents of the scroll. Ones done, she picks up her giant fan and waves it whilst releasing wind chakra from it, thus creating a tornado. She controls the tornado, moving it over to a pile of dummies and sure enough a few of them are picked up. Once they were high enough she simply manipulated the tornado to bring them crashing down to the ground. Kate then performs the Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram whilst concentrating chakra within her mouth and gullet and then swiftly releasing it as a long wind blade that shortly afterwards, took on the form of a powerful wind gust. Kate then performs the bird hand sign and overlaps her hands whilst releasing a stream wind based chakra.

"I really hate giant fans, so I also really hate the first technique due to the fact that it requires one. The second technique seems fine as well but I'm not a big fan of hand signs either so, I think maybe it would be better if it didn't have any but other than that cool tech. The last one is my most favourite from this batch, allowing you to create a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust which not only attacks the opponent's body but the dust and whatever else your stream picked up could harm or blind your opponent. I don't think I have any questions from this batch let us move on."

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With a nod of agreement, Morrigan reached into her robes and produced three more scrolls for Kate.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform hand seals in order to imbue the large amount of Chakra needed into their lungs. The user will then pound their stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiralling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

"So, this first technique was created by the Jinchuriki of the One Tailed Beast Shukaku, Gaara. By inhaling a large quantity of air, then applying force to one's abdomen with a palm or any other form of physical strike, you intend to expel the inhaled air at an incredibly fast pace, easily powerful enough to blast someone back, or knock them off their feet. Unfortunately for you, the second technique typically employs the usage of a fan, or a sequence of 5 hand seals, to create a "net-like" blast of Wind, that intents to slice the target to shreds. (If you've seen the first Resident Evil film, think the Laser Grid scene, lol) And finally, for the last technique you perform various slashing motions with your hand to create sharp, scythe-like arcs of air, which form into one powerful gust, said to be strong enough to have injured one of the Uchiha's forbidden Mangekyou Sharingan techniques, the Susano'o."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kate receives three more scrolls and begins studying them. She then proceeds to perform the needed hand seals and inhale a vast amount of air, after this was done she pounds her stomach as she releases a huge and powerful spiraling sphere of wind. Kate then picks up a giant fan and swings it aiming for a pile of dummies, as she swings the fan she releases a gust of wind which shortly after released takes the form of a net and slices the dummies into pieces. After having done that, Kate begins to swing her arms in slashing motions simultaneously releasing from them multiple blades of wind. The blades of wind would then form into one giant scythe-shaped gust of wind.

"Are we close to the end yet?"

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform hand seals in order to imbue the large amount of Chakra needed into their lungs. The user will then pound their stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiralling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"As a matter of fact, yes, I believe so. There should only be two or three lessons remaining at most. It goes without saying, but I have rather enjoyed this little session of ours... But would you look at the time. It seems my penchant for explanations, and the grandiose has drawn out our training far more than I anticipated, or meant to. Let us end this training, not with a whisper, but a mighty bang!!"

Morrigan rwached into her robes and produced the final three scrolls for A-Rank, only omitting the scroll meant for Danzo Shimura, as the individual before her was not a withered old coot who had more eyes than vision.

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Description:The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

(Fūton: Renkū Yōsen) Wind Release: Drilling Sky Dancing Fan
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: The user will chakra his chakra into his giant folding fan (or any other wind jutsu compatible fan) and swing it in front of him and around him in a complete circle. As he does, a large wind raises and gathers all around, forming a large tornado that whips itself around the user and is then propelled towards the intended chakra through the movement of the fan. The technique can be massive in size, but is always incredibly fast.

Note: The user must have a Giant Folding Fan or some other compatible fan

Futon:Kaze Hoi-Ru)- Wind Release Wind Wheel
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will make 3 hand seals and form a wheel of wind around themselves, or directly in their hand. Using this wheel the user can travel towards their enemy and then get out of it throwing it at their enemy or throw it from a distance. The wind wheel is cable of cutting threw B rank earth and while the user is inside the wheel can defend against weapons. It can be thrown.

Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
Note: The winds emitted from the Wind Wheel is fast enough to knock away incoming weapons but doesn't increase the user's speed.
Note: Courtesy of -Haku Yuki-

"So the first is a simple projectile of considerable strength, nothing we haven't seen before. It has the strength to blast the target away, like most Wind Release projectiles that focus on raw force instead of cutting potential. The second is a very powerful defensive technique that can then be adapted for a great offence. Two birds with one stone, as they say. You take a fan weapon and whip it around you, controlling air currents while you do so, that manifest around you in the form of a whirlwind of sorts. Once you have created it, you can then direct it by swinging the fan in the desired direction, and the whirlwind shall follow (OOC: In the Storm games this is Temari's tilt. She whips the fan around her, buffering anything in close range, before "firing" the whirlwind in an overhead arc, which aims to push the target into the ground.). The final technique for this Rank is thanks to the generosity of another Shinobi. As I understand it, the user generates a stream of wind from their hand that encompasses them, like a wheel, which they can use to traverse terrain, or fire at a designated target. (Here's an image, just in case you've never seen The Last Airbender, or The Legend of Korra: [SUP] [/SUP]) In my opinion, it seems very versatile, allowing both supplementary and offensive applications, that are not entirely exclusive. You could ride this directly into an enemy, slicing them up in the process, just as an example. I shall leave the particulars, and the rest, to you..."