Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall

Great jutsu to use in a combo although I think it alone won't do .uch unless its used by surprise. It has a long range meaning if used in a combo with a jutsu element that is mid or short their range would increase to long or mid.

Naori looks at another sunbathing perfectly comfortable Pein nearby and she plans to disrupt that. She starts by molding her wind chakra and performs three hand seals and inhales and exhales gusts of wind that she uses nature and shape transformation to make it appear to have a circular and wind properties which blow away the Pein's sunglasses and the beach t shirt filled will flowers is teared to shreds as it blows him away leaving him with some few bruises to tell a story about.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique

Well its an okay jutsu for me but its entirely bot that useful because all it does is replace a demon shuriken but offers an even more unnecessary disadvantage to the user because of the four hand seals needed if you have no fan. Other then that its an sharper demon shuriken. Then the biggest flaw of it which is that all those habd seals to create one single disk.

Naori tracks the said Pein behind the tree. The moment she spots him she hastily starts to mold wind chakra, follows with a few hand seals and then expels a wind spinning disk using her mouth and shaped it using advanced shape and element manipulation. The disk at the moment of its completion its sent towards the Pein on its blind spot which results of the tree being harvested while the Pein is cut into two pieces.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
One of those jutsus that have a hidden meaning of"get out of my personal space" because all this jutsu does is push away large objects. Nonetheless small objects like humans would be at a great disadvantage though.

Naori determined to face at the absurdly big Ox summoned right infront of her she simply molds her wind chakra and focus it on her palms in both hands if I may add. She then pushes both her open palms forward like jyuken. Because of that the wind generated by that push is then amplified by the wind chakra present in both hands whivh result in pushing the summon away which poofs before it smashes to those columns....

Question: just asking.. Would the jutsu above be able push away something as heavy as the earth drop lid?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Answer: Yes though it might not stop the lid from just falling back on you

Superb. Now i want you to breathe wind chakra into your palm, shaping it into a spinning ball while you do. Then shoot it at your target with great speed that will result in a powerful impact capable of smashing rock. This jutsu can be executed quickly, allowing for multiple uses in a short time. Find your next victim.

You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Next, produce a wave of water and send it at your target. Quickly follow up with a gust of wind to increase to speed and force of the wave. If you don't know water jutsu skip it. Ruin these guys' day.

*points to a group of Peins building a really intricate sand castle.*

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

For this one gather wind chakra on your hand and simply punch your target, releasing a strong burst of wind on impact to send him flying. Here comes a new challenger.

*one of the Peins gets into a fighting stance and rushes at you*

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Range: Short
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya sensei long time no see, I'm sorry about inability to reply here on this thread. I've been a little busy now I finally have time to reply and finish my LAST elemental training.

#1. Naori tries to apply what her sensei has taught her and she inhales some air while infusing it with her chakra and creates wind chakra. She then exhales and uses shape and nature manipulation which results into her creating the whirling wind sphere from her palm. She launches it into a nearby miniature stone wall blocking her way. The wind sphere quickly expands as it approaches the stone wall and smashes to it creating scratch marks and cracks to the wall.

#Q1: Just wondering since I'm confused whether this jutsu is a BLUNT force wind or SHARP force wind. Since you know the description only says it "smashes" my mind just diverted to blunt right there but I'm not sure...

#2. Right now its one of those moments I wish I didn't finish water training -_-. I'm still mapping out how one user uses these jutsus one after another in perfect manner cuz the photo you provided two people were using it. But I will try sensei!!

Naori molds some water chakra in her mouth while doing the snake hand sign and spits out a huge volume of water. The water becomes a wave and gushes forward to make waste of the PAINS. Since it appears to be avoidable because of its slowing down speed. Naori follows up quickly with a wind jutsu by releasing a water wave using her hands to launch the wind. The wind increases the speed of the water wave reaching the PAINS much quicker and flooding all of them out.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

#3. Naori still admiring the water wave she launched earlier she is in awe and is unexpectedly punched in the face by a PAIN who was not present earlier. She tries to quickly recover from the punch and recoils to punch the PAIN in the gut while molding and concentrating wind chakra into her hand. The Pain feels pain as he is punched into the air making Naori to slightly smile.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Yeah, it doesn't bother me much. Can't say i never let these things get away from me.

Try the last two jutsu again.
1. Other water jutsu are not needed for that technique. Both the wave and wind are done with this one jutsu though not at the same time.
2. You focused the wind chakra but never released it. Or at least, you never stated it.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awww... I hate it when I have to repeat techniques.. >_>

2nd Technique
In the mean time while facing mean opponents, Naori takes a step forward to show what these meanies to reap what they sow. The sharingan heiress starts by molding her water chakra and spits it out through her small cute mouth. She creates a huge wave of water that swipes the meanies. As the wave was travelling she enhances it with a gust of wind that she produces by pushing both her hands forward after she found a good balance after spitting the wave. The PAINS that got swept away get smashed into the hill on the other side.

3rd Technique
While her emotions and senses were high because of the adrenaline rushing through her body. She was able to spot a sneak attack right from her behind. It was a blind spot she created herself to lure enemies into a trap. As the foe approached and stretched his arm to punch her on the face. She fiercely dodged the punch and recoiled with a punch of her own and aimed it at the opponent's gut. As she was about to make contact she concentrated wind chakra enveloping her whole fist. When she made contact she was able to launch him into the skies...

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You got it. Here we begin the A-ranks! I can't explain it any better myself so read the description and try it out.

*sends a Pein dashing at you with a sword*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Next, perform the Ram handseal and inhale as you focus fuuton chakra in your lungs. Then exhale the chakra, converting it into a massive amount of wind while applying shape manipulation to compress it until it leaves your mouth, moving at high speed. At that point the wind blast runs wild and rapidly expands to destroy everything in its path due to the great force exerted by the winds, resembling a giant dome after making impact. Here's your target.

*summons a giant multi-headed dog after you*
(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*tosses you a giant folding fan*

For this one you must send wind chakra into your fan and swing it, releasing the chakra as a huge wind gust colored dark by the storm clouds mixed in with it. Manipulate the wind to spin as its released to generate a huge tornado advancing on your target and trapping him inside the vortex. There, the storm clouds that are part of the tornado should discharge lightning bolts at your target, electrocuting him before dropping him to the ground.
The video gives you a better idea of it. Try it out.

*tosses a giant fan to you and three Peins start running for their lives*

[video=youtube;4taeJK6jhsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taeJK6jhsQ[/video]
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm in a good mood today, I was thinking of just reviewing the thread and then reply later but I think I'm gonna reply right now cuz YOU know finally I'm on A-ranks :win:

1. Wind Blade

True this one needs no further explanations. In that sense while the PAIN minion was vigorously approaching the Sharingan Heiress with a silver blade. She didn't waver, instead she just remolded her stance and shifted his right shoulder forward to the approaching foe. In admist of the PAIN being in close combat range finally Naori molded her wind chakra on her left hand, then waits for the foe to swing the sword. She is able to see where he's aiming and then she releases this quick gust of wind through her finger tips as a surprise attack. The wind blows away the sword and mutilates the foe as he crashes back a few meters away.

2. Pressure Damage

The honor of learning the most used wind jutsu in NB, I sure as hell gonna enjoy this. She is startled as the smoke clears and sees this huge creature with a lot of heads. Naori quickly molds her raw chakra while performing the Ram hand sign. She inhales air as she focuses wind chakra in her lungs. Exhales the chakra converting it into a massive amount of wind while applying shape manipulation to compress it. The moment it leaves her mouth its moving at high speeds. At that point the wind blast is aimed at the dog and runs wild rapidly expands to destroy the giant multi-headed dog after her. The dog experiences a lot of wind pressure and has difficulties breathing and thus get pushed back and poofs before it can get smashed to the nearby cliff.

3. Gale Raging Wall

*Catches giant folding fan*

Before the PAINS could escape to long range Naori quickly molds her wind chakra and transfers it to the giant fan. She swings the giant fan towards the PAINS and releases a huge amount of wind chakra which by use of shape and nature manipulation she's able to create vortexes of wind and some thunder clouds due to the friction the wind made to the atmosphere. The PAINS get carried away by the vortexes while inside it they rotate vigorously while each being bolted by lightning. I dunno how their bodies would look but I think wherever they end up they would be unconscious.

I gotta say, I like this one last jutsu because its two elements on one.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Moving on, i want you to perform the Rat, Snake, Horse, and Dog handseals. Then take a deep breath and exhale while spinning your body. The wind blown should be take the form of a large blade of compressed wind covering a wide area around you and capable of hitting multiple targets. Mow these guys down.

*four Peins wielding blades surround you and close in *

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Next, create a wind gust ascending into the sky. Then disperse it throughout the sky and manipulate the weather to create dark clouds in storm-like conditions. The clouds should then disappear as a large tornado of slicing wind is created and descends from the sky onto your target, slashing them violently in the vortex. There's your target.

*points out a tree house with Peins hiding inside*

[video=youtube;mQ_UWCFwn1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_UWCFwn1M[/video]
(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Range:Short-Mid
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

For this one swing your fan twice and create two small tornadoes similar to the other tornado jutsu you've been doing. The first one should trap your target in it and the second should combine with the first into a giant slashing tornado. Punish these criminals.

*points to a couple Peins running at you with scissors*

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Range: Short
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Vacuum Wave

Woah...Naori is in a pinch, heeding sensei's advice she molds and concentrates wind chakra on her lungs... While doing she performs the required hand seals for the jutsu then spits it out of her mouth whilst there she uses shape manipulation to make it into a long sickle blade. That she aims at the pains by swinging her head around and sends the sharp winds to the PAINS. Because of that circular motion it covers that area and able to be launched at multiple targets. If not countered the wind would cut the pains through their torsos and some into their arms whom would shield themselves using their arms.

2. Severing Pressure

An F-5 tornado... I've seen this one used multiple times in the NW... I like. Anyway Naori molds her wind chakra and sends it out into the sky. The sent wind manipulates the weather and creates dark clouds. Due to the high intensity of this nature manipulation thunder clouds and noises are heard before they disappear after the sent wind descends down and crashes the tree house the PAINS are in... In her mind Naori thinks...

These guys probably must hate me by now...I've been making pudding out of them for too long haha.

The F-5 tornado slashes and blows away the tree house blowing everything inside the tree house including the game cards the Pains were probably playing inside the house. If I'm lucky enough the other PAINS would get knocked out like that other one PAIN which got hit by a frying pan.

3. Slashing Tornado

Okay... firstly I have a fan, sensei gave me one. Yeah I didn't throw it away :p. Anyway Naori takes out the fan from her back and channels wind chakra into it. Then swings the fan towards the couple and creates a tornado. The tornado ensnares the pain and then she consecutively sends another one that combines with the first creating a big tornado that is enough to make people pack their bags.. The tornado violently rotates the PAINS and vigorously cuts them up and they become beyond recognition...

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Great job. Never leave a fan behind! U^U Here's an easy one: After performing the Bird, Hare, Horse, and Ram handseals exhale a vertical blade of compressed wind 2 meters long at your target that holds a decent amount of destructive force. Demolish this tree.

*points to a large tree nearby *
(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Type: Attack
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Next, perform the Bird handseal and blow an incredibly fast stream of wind and dust through overlapped hands toward your target. The combination of wind and dust makes this attack very damaging as it grinds away at the target until there is nothing left. Try it out.

*sets up a few training dummies close together*
(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Now i want you perform handseals (Idk which ones) and take a deep breath, imbuing the air taken in with wind chakra at the same time. Then pound your stomach to increase the pressure at you release a great spinning wind bullet at your target that causes major damage to anything in its path, even giant summoning animals. Speaking of which...

*summons a giant Ox looking ready to charge*
(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

First Jutsu
Great fairly powerful jutsu, Naori molds her wind chakra while she's a bit skeptical whether the jutsu she's about to unleash will really work. After all she was aiming it at a very sturdy tree.

Either way she makes haste and performs a few hand seals, four to be exact. By performing those seals she is able to create the wind blades via simultaneous use of wind and shape manipulation. So when she released the wind from her mouth; curved shaped countless wind waves were unleashed upon the tree mainly aimed at the stem of the tree.

The wind blasted through the stem destroying it in such a manner that when the tree was disconnected with its roots it flew upwards while again it was exposed to other wind waves.

Second Jutsu
Good thing about this jutsu is that its long range but as one uses it, the user is unable to see the opponent but has to rely on past information.

I thought this jutsu was fire release I wonder why its even here in wind jutsus... The last one was burning ash if I remember...

Naori molds her wind chakra whike doing the bird hand seal which moments after she spews out a concentrated stream of wind embodied which scouring ash. She aims it at the training dummies sensei pointed at. Supposedly from the description she heard the wind ash jutsu should grind those dummies out of existance. So yeah the jutsu does exactly that..

Third Jutsu
Well this jutsu... Huh...mhmm.... Meh! Can I skip it?? Its just so embarrassing to do you know the stomach pounding thingy.

Just kidding even though I don't wanna do this one I have no choice right?? I mean I have to get rid of the summon right infront of me, and this jutsu seems to do just that >_<.. Soo Naori without wasting time.. molds a great deal amount of wind chatora on her lungs while performing an unknown hand seals and unknown number of of them. Which luckily I'm assuming it one hand seal :rolleyes:

The chakra is expelled as she exhales the air from her lungs. The wind jutsu travels through the ground in a spiral like manner while grinding through the ground. When the jutsu hits the Ox it would be pushed back while it get hit by the flying small fragments of debris which lucky for me the rotating part of the jutsu also makes the Ox dizzy and therefore disappear.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Try the second jutsu again. It's not ash mixed with wind but small particles that make the wind look clouded. It is closer to being a earth technique than fire.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ow.. I blame that image lol, it mislead me into thinking it had ash involved even though you and the jutsu description said otherwise. I'm guessing this jutsu is similar to what Toad Ma did.

Naori molds her raw chakra and inhales air into her lungs while molding wind chakra on her lungs and performing the bird hand sign. She then exhales air aiming it at the dummies. As the wind is exhales and travels through the surface, due to the amount of velocity it travels with the dust particles are also carried along the wind scoured from the ground. The dummies are grazed away by the wind jutsu as they are first pushed back by the wind.

Question Time!: I'm not sure about the execution of the jutsu above which leads to this question, is the above jutsu only limited to dry areas only as in if the land was wet or covered by vegetation I don't see where the dust particles would come from. Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think i mentioned this before but the wind and dust are created and blown from your mouth simultaneously. They are combined the moment you create it with fuuton chakra. It has nothing to do with the dust in the environment. Try it once more.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aww sensei... Doin it again??!! >_<

Naori molds her raw chakra and inhales air into her lungs while molding wind chakra on her lungs and performing the bird hand sign. She then exhales air aiming it at the dummies. The air she exhales contains dust particles that exit the mouth same time she exhaled the air. The dummies are grazed away by small dust particles and the wind jutsu as they are first pushed back by the wind.

Its official I hate this jutsu lol...

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Can't be helped. U^U Up next is another wind jutsu originally used with a fan. Perform 5 handseals and exhale wind in the form of a net composed of slicing winds intersecting each other. Pretty simple. Start by preparing some seafood.

*points to a giant crab you didn't notice before*

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Next, i want you to focus wind chakra in your hand and wave it in front of you, releasing blades of wind from each of your fingertips that should come together into a single scythe of air. This jutsu is similar to the Wind Blade jutsu you learned a while back but this was shown to have enough power to stop the advance of Sasuke's susanno. Cut down a thick tree around here for firewood.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Now i want you to focus wind chakra in your lungs a begin a deep inhale. The chakra should increase the amount of air you take in and actually produce a vacuum effect that can pull an opponent towards you. Then condense the air you have taken in and exhale it all at once as a powerful wind bullet similar to the one you did not long ago. Get these guys away from my dinner!

*points to a group of Peins rushing toward my boiled crab*

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Cast Net Jitsu
Cornering ones opponent when using this jutsu is the main basic use for it. Simply because if the user wants to lure the foe to a trap this jutsu which is a wide scale wall that advances to the target is the ideal one to use. After the explanation the sensei gives Naori molds her wind chatora. Since she is instructed to use hand seals instead of the fan Naori ditches the fan. Then after chatora has swiftly swollen in her body, she performs the five hand seals. By using high shape and nature manipulation she spews out air from her mouth shaped in a form of a net. She then launches the air net to the giant crab that gets sliced into many cubed pieces which after the crab disappears.

2. Susanoo Stopper Jutsu
Okay I admit this technique is awesome, hands down. When Danzo used it I was impressed and all because the fast way the tech is performed makes it for one to be able to defend while in jeopardy or how that girl would say it "in a pinch". So Naori molds her wind chakra and focuses most of it to her right hand. Then she waves her hand towards the tree. The motion she erected from her finger tips and the air that moved was enhanced by the wind chakra concentration on her right hand. Then a sharp wave or rather multiple waves created through the finger tips holes made multiple waves that cut through the tree down.. Well it went up first because of the wind before going down.

3. Vacuum Bullet
Another Danzo tech.. Well the draw towards you the opponent is kinda of a turn off for me. This is because that fist part of the jutsu actually prepares the foe for what is coming.

"Well you know, that crab kinda disappeared cause it was a summon.. Or did it?? Bit if it was just my eyes playing me then that crab is mine I cut it down myself lol"

Anyway moving to the tech execution, Naori would mold her wind chatora as usual. But this time she took a deep breath and then concentrated a lot of chatora on her lungs and mouth. She then starts to inhale air causing the Pains that were attacking, ahem! Yes my crab U_U. The Pains gets drawn towards her which moments after the wind force drawing them near her stop momentarily which then are followed by multiple wind vacuum bullets that shoot through the Pains like they were pieces of wood.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok, onto the S ranks! For the first one perform the Rat handseal and produce air currents from your palms which should expand rapidly as you direct them throughout the battlefield. Any dust and debris present is carried by the raging winds, basically creating a large dust storm with no offensive properties. This technique may be maintained to extend the duration you control the air currents. Conceal yourself and escape.

*summons several giant dogs surrounding you and slowly closing in*
(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

This jutsu explains itself well enough. It's very similar to Vacuum Wave except you release multiple blades together in one direction. Demolish this wall, its hideous.

*points to a large stone wall with a horribly made drawing of Pein*

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog the user takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Now i want you to perform the Tiger and Dog handseals before exhaling wind and compressing it in the form of a large, powerful sphere of air launched at your target. Pretty simple. Try it out.

*summons a giant Ox charging at you*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth

Last edited:

Hori

Immortal
Kin
928💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoo boy I'm sorry about my late reply, I had a super hectic week, since we are in the final stages I'm gonna forcefully make time for it.. Just that I didn't want the training to end this quickly.

1. Air Current wild dance
This jutsu seems to be very useful especially for our dear friends who favour least the fighting. Even though it doesn't give damage to the users opponents its not entirely harmless because it takes away the most important thing from my foe.. The ability so see. So Naori molds her wind chakra and focuses it on both her palms. As the dogs approaches Naori simply makes the rat hand seal and flexes her palms forward while she releases her chakra into the air and gaining control over the wind currents. The wind currents she has control on gradually lift up the dust on the ground and creates a dust storm that forcefully steals away the vision of the dogs while simultaneously Naori is able to slip away from the dogs.

2. Serial Waves
Another sussano tank jutsu that Lord Danzo created which clearly its made only for the offence purposes. Now as Naori looks at the giant wall she has to destroy she molds her wind chakra and focuses it on her chest while inhaling air through her nosestills. She then exhales air through her mouth while applying shape manipulation such that blades made of wind are made and launched at different angles because of the tilting of the head of the user. The huge wall is cut by three blades of wind at three different critical points. The wall collapsed right after the blades have gone through it.

3. Vaccum Great Sphere
I'm surprised I didn't know there was a stronger version of this jutsu. Its pretty strong and fast I don't think most people would be able to stop it if it was launched as a counter attack in close vicinity. So performing it Naori simply molds a large amount of wind chakra and concentrates almost all of it on her chest and lungs while simultaneously she is inhaling some air . She then makes a two hand seals and exhales a narrow but strong version of the vacuum bullet/ sphere. She aims the jutsu into giant Ox charging towards her, which as soon as it makes contact with the Ox if it didn't do anything to stop the jutsu; the Ox would be drilled from the lower part of its neck through its stomach and out on the back just above its tail.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. We've reached the final set. I can't explain it any better myself so read the description and try it out. That is, if you know Rasengan. Otherwise skip it. This seems vaguely familiar...

*points out an angry Deva path heading to Konoha*

(Fūton: Rasenshuriken) - Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken
Range: Short (Long)
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: By manipulating the wind-natured chakra of the Wind Release: Rasengan, Naruto was able to create four large points, causing the Rasengan to take on the appearance of a giant fūma shuriken, with the Rasengan in the centre remaining a perfect sphere. The technique gives off a loud screech-like noise during, and after formation. In order to perform it in the beginning, Naruto required the aid of two shadow clones; he provides the chakra, one clone is responsible for the shape transformation, and the other provides the nature transformation. However, like with his use with the Rasengan, as his skill progresses, he becomes able to use it without the aid of any clone. Initially, he could only throw it while in Sage Mode but he has since learned how to maintain it and throw it in Nine Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, even by simply using chakra arms. Despite this, others ninjas can learn the technique but cannot throw it as they lack Naruto's skill with the rasengan to succeed nor can they produce as much damage as Naruto who, adding to the damage boost given to him to the aforementioned modes, gains another +10 damage when using it. In the case of other bios, because they use it in a melee form, they will take -10 damage to their hand as the jutsu hits.

Finally, perform the Ram handseal and generate 5 tall tornadoes side by side like a huge wall sent toward your target. Pretty simple really. Stop this madness!

*several Peins approach from a distance followed by a pack of viscous giant dogs. They've had it with you and they want revenge!*

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tornado Wall
Description: The user does the Ram hand seal and generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes in front of him that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning with a wind affinity can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique