Will Tsunade be able to recieve the Rinnegan?

Will she recieve the Rinnegan?

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Hell no

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, judging by her history, she is the grand daughter of Hashirama Senju and Mito Uzumaki. That makes her part Senju and part Uzumaki which means she is a blood relative of Naruto. But since she in a sense is a Senju, will she be able to gain the rinnegan?

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well if we found out how madara got it then maybe. But by the looks of it you need a EMS + the first's dna. She would need to steal her grandfather's dna and steal sasuke's ems to get it if that's how you even get it. >.> So it's possible but very very unlikely.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm not a troll. Let's define troll:

troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

1. I asked whether Tsunade, a Senju Descendant could get the rinnegan

2. Tsunade and Rinnegan is a part of Narutoverse and therefore, not off-topic

If you're a mod then you're a hypocrite. You know why?

1. My other account is Dark Lord 21 which is regrettably mods infractured because they say my comments are insulting. Yet you yourself is insulting me which is posting a completely relevant topic.

2. I'm not Dragon Lord. And even if I am that goes against what mods should be.

Last edited:

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why must you guys start a fight now? >.< It's possible, small chance but still possible in some way. Case closed.

~Sanji~ don't be so quick to accuse someone. I didn't see him do anything wrong so far or flaming that DL would do. He choose his name as Dark Lord because he probably likes it. Doesn't mean people have to say he is DL right away.

Bhil

Legendary
Kin
360๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9,983๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
60โš”๏ธ
I'm not a troll. Let's define troll:

troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

1. I asked whether Tsunade, a Senju Descendant could get the rinnegan

2. Tsunade and Rinnegan is a part of Narutoverse and therefore, not off-topic

If you're a mod then you're a hypocrite.
If you have something in that brain of yours, you would obviously realize that Tsunade won't be getting a Rinnegan. Hell, she is not even one of the major major characters. I understand where you are coming from, but think," Would Kishi give Tsunade a rinnegan?". I'm out of here before anything starts.