[Discussion] Will there be another invasion to konoha?

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, i've been reading the hunt for the uchiha arc. And read that akatsuki will take care of naruto and taka of killer bee.

So then with pain wiped out and konan out too. Do you thin kisame and zetsu try to invade konoha or at least, try to beat naruto?

By now in the manga is like thinking too much in far future, but who knows?

kisame isn't that developed charater neither is zetsu. So then, kishi might be planning to do an arc on them. Al this of course depending on the end of the five kage summit, right?

Too, whre has the black part of zetsu go?!?!?

Minxed

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>_> eh, highly doubt Kisame and Zetsu will try to invade Konoha. xD x-factor. that's just a funny thought.
plus even if Kishimoto wanted to do an arc on them, it won't be anytime soon, unless he wants to squish it in there with the rest of the things that is going on.

don't know where black Zetsu is, but i think he is on some other order givin by Madara maybe...

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kisame is looking for killerbee
half zetsu is with taka (he was there)
the other half maybe near naruto
thats it i guess

rhin0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think with konoha already destroyed it would be unlikely that anyone would invade them again for awhile. Plus this time everyone will be on guard unlike last time when an invasion was unfathomable.

I'm ready to see what kisame can do, I hope he still has a big part in things to come

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think with konoha already destroyed it would be unlikely that anyone would invade them again for awhile. Plus this time everyone will be on guard unlike last time when an invasion was unfathomable.

I'm ready to see what kisame can do, I hope he still has a big part in things to come
dont worry he has a lot or that what kishi said :D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, i've been reading the hunt for the uchiha arc. And read that akatsuki will take care of naruto and taka of killer bee.

So then with pain wiped out and konan out too. Do you thin kisame and zetsu try to invade konoha or at least, try to beat naruto?

kisame isn't that developed charater neither is zetsu. So then, kishi might be planning to do an arc on them. Al this of course depending on the end of the five kage summit, right?

Kisame and Half of Zetsu at it alone with no real motive? I doubt they're that mad.

After this
You must be registered for see images

I think a 3rd invasion of Konoha would definitely seem unappealing and repetitive. We've seen 2 countries sneak attack and one powerful ninja do it, so unless Kishi is out ideas then it's highly improbable. Although the nine tails being extracted from Naruto somehow and used by Madara to attack Konoha once again is one scenario but just as unlikely.

ArizonaMan11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah im pretty sure with Naruto being able to beat Pein Zetsu and Kisame arnt going to mess with him. Hes gonna be Madaras problem.