Will Sasuke come back to the good side

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Sasuke will come back do be a good boy and when will that be..?

My opinion is that Sasuke declared that he is not going to fight anyone before Naruto the fight will happen really soon and then be a good boy again...?

What do yo think?

Hosenka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope naruto beats him to a pulp and he'll be in konoha prison for the rest of his life or something, or that he just gets locked up and let orochimaru/kabuto/madara be the final villain of some kind

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahahah i don't think that will happen. I think that this whole story evolves around Naruto trying to bring Sasuke back. If he fails what is the point in all chapters Naruto screaming SASUKE.

Degrees

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope not. Sasuke a lot better as a villian and when he was good Naruto over shadowed him. I also didn't like him as an antihero.

I think he be a good guy at the end of the series.

KIMIMARO4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi will throw in ah li twist like:

after naruto beats sasuke & is about to return him to konoha; sakura will finally find her resolve & kill sasuke (he did not turn good)

or

Sasuke & naruto team up & kill madara but sasuke turns on naruto in the end while naruto is weak; sakura kills sasuke (sas & nar were both weak after the fight)

i made sakura kill sasuke in both scenerios because thats the best way too show she has matured as a ninja !

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naaaaaa she said she gives up "All I can do is have faith in them" - or something like that.

Ok 1 more question...

How much years do you think Naruto will last? 1,2,3...?

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke will be good again after Naruto fights him and the fight will be a draw.Either that or he will sacrifice himself for Naruto and for Konoha.Sasuke.

kisamexRocks

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He'll come back to the good side but not any time soon. Since Madara said Kabuto can have Sasuke after the 4th ninja War, I'm guessing that perhaps either Madara will retreat and lose, or the Alliance will have a tough time but somehow win forcing Madara to retreat.

After that battle, Madara will give Sasuke to Kabuto, and either Sasuke will destroy Kabuto or something bad will happen to Sasuke.

Kansas Bred

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think naruto and sasuke fight then kyuubi tells sasuke the "truth about the uchiha and while madara is watching he will agree that he never wanted sasuke just to use him for his plans and then madara will agree about his plans naruto and sasuke vs madara then after he runs or dies sasuke will start returning to konoha with naruto then kabuto sneaks up kills sasuke and naruto gets pissed destroys kabuto and sakura revives him which would kill her. Then sasuke and naruto become friends naruto becomes hokage. Idk just a guess

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Sasuke to even be allowed to return to the good side, he'd have to do something enormous to help the alliance. He'd have to deliver the kill blow on Tobi or save the 5 Kage in battle...it would take something massive. Unless Naruto's Talk No Jutsu gets a massive power up or Sasuke majorly saves the day he won't be a good guy again.

YoItsJo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Started in 2010... I feel like I'm a part of history posting here. More so than usual =DD

Anyway, to the good side: yes. Village: I dunno how that'll go down.

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he will be good again.. But its gonna take a lot for both Naruto and Sasuke himself to awaken Sasuke from Darkness.
And after that I think when both of them are weak, villain(may be tobi or Kabuto) might appear to claim Sasuke.. Just my guess...