Will Naruto have a last fight with Sasuke

bik_zz

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think they will surely have a battle but it will not be like the final battle coz i think, at last they both are gonna team up to get last villian.but the battle btwn sasuke and naruto will be like:: naruto willing to stop sasuke and sasuke clearing the path....

Suigetsu13

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok this one is really fun to talk about.
They do fight but oddly enough, Sasuke is on his way back to the leaf vilage but finds out that naruto has gone looking for orochimaru (Who has taken over kabutos body) So Sasuke finds naruto and they both destory orochimaru for GOOD.
But then they fight and naruto kills Sasuke, and sasuke is burried with his old leaf headband.

karagekazuno

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have a question to add on it what if they did fight and naruto unleashed the nine tailed fox

during the battle?

even though thats a question i'm putting an answer to if they fight

i think they might fight again

though its kinda like dejavo
all over again all most because the fight might occur

but what if the fight they had previosly happen again but for different matters?

kitu9

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i have a question to add on it what if they did fight and naruto unleashed the nine tailed fox

during the battle?

even though thats a question i'm putting an answer to if they fight

i think they might fight again

though its kinda like dejavo
all over again all most because the fight might occur

but what if the fight they had previosly happen again but for different matters?
yes they will fight in my opinion like some 1 saif a warm up fight

now for wat KYF said no i dont think hell use the nine tails his father sealed it up again plus naruto doenst want to use its power i have a felling that the beast is gonna beak loose in the final fight.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'll step into my time traveling machine and tell you.

*steps in and gets zapped before arriving back again*

Apparently they do but Naruto has grown so much stronger that he bitch slaps Sasuke in the final fight even with his overpowered EMS haxx. I managed to sneak the final page of Naruto with me.

You must be registered for see images