Will naruto die at the end of this manga?!

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think he'll become hokage for a short time and then die.....OR do you think he'll die before becoming hokage but bravely defended his villages?

Please answer sincerely.

Moemin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope he will live! (for my own selfish reasons, I don't want to read another story). But like all heroes he is probably destined to die young (saving the village of course).:)

ALCHEMISTER

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will live a long life, as kusino told the characteristics of uzumaki clan is longivity and he will kick the madara and live a happy life with Hinata or sakura dont know!!!

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah! naruto will live and become hokage
why do i know this ? well kishi said that the manga will and when naruto becomes the hokage, but still its possible that he'll die right after that happens lol

king23abu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think he'll become hokage for a short time and then die.....OR do you think he'll die before becoming hokage but bravely defended his villages?

Please answer sincerely.
I believe he don't want to become hokage because of Jiryia. he decided to follow Jiryia's ways. He can't die, i mean, main characters always win in the end of story. naruto is main character.