[Discussion] Will Madara be new Sasuke sensei like he was Itachis???

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like he said he will make sasuke to fight naruto, do you think he will teach him some jutsus or something ...

You must be registered for see images

he was itachis teacher...
You must be registered for see images

he said here he will use sasuke which means he will probably do same thing like orochimaru teach him some ninja skills and let him fight...

what do you think....

Reactions: leafeater

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He prolly let sasuke go to the kage meeting, even if he knew that sasuke didnt stand a chance against 5 kages because he wanted to see sasukes strength and abilities to its fullest, to know where he has to begin from in training him. He was ready to jump in and save sasuke anytime, right before sasuke collapsed.

Thirdwave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Madara will do that for this reason, By some means Madara has plans for Sasuke ,and giving Sasuke more power, and power that Madara would be teaching him might give the edge to Sasuke so he can beat Madara if they ever do break out into a fight between each other. I don't see Madara being a fool like that and putting his plans he worked so hard for down the drain.

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he could teach Sasuke some things, but not as much as he may have taught Itachi if he knew Itachi was dying. I would imagine that Sasuke needs to perfect his version of Susanoo, gain EMS and the final technique. He also needs to continue to make his heart/chakra as dark as possible so that it can resist Naruto's talk no jutsu and possibly to control Kyuubi. That's three things.

Basically he needs Sasuke to replace Nagato's role and defeat Naruto to prove to pretty much only him that Uchiha are supreme (Does anyone else in the Narutoverse really care anymore?). He'll teach him enough to accomplish those goals (unknown how the Naruto fight will turn out.).

FlashKID124

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He prolly let sasuke go to the kage meeting, even if he knew that sasuke didnt stand a chance against 5 kages because he wanted to see sasukes strength and abilities to its fullest, to know where he has to begin from in training him. He was ready to jump in and save sasuke anytime, right before sasuke collapsed.
yea i gotta agree with this.. i think he let him get his ass kicked on purposed to show him how weak he really was.. this way, he would be more willing to take itachi's eyes and gain EMS.. and madara would only want sasuke to get stronger to use him to his full potential...

and since madara said he was gonna have sasuke and naruto fight.. do you guys think that maybe he'll send sasuke to obtain the nine-tails and forcing them to fight? :hypertobi: