Bloody Temari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is 3 people currently whose eyes Kakashi could gain. Madara, Sasuke, Itachi (since he is not Edo Tensei nor living I have no idea how it could work). Sasukes eyes are quite unlikely cause he will propably die in the end of manga and so are Itachis (propably shatters like Edo Tensei after fighting Kabuto). So Madara is propably the only option.

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Highely Unlikely....!!

Kakashi awakens MS is itself a Mystery......

dont want to hype him to EMS.....!!

And regarding ur death list..... I guess Kakashi might too die in the end...!!

ganjababy

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wtf? r u guys retarded? don't you all read the manga EMS is not something that you pluck out anyone eyes and get, you have to have someone with similar eyes to yours, notice how madara had a brother and itachi has a brother, you cant jus say oh let me pluck out some stranger's ms and add it to my ms and see if i get ems it won't work.

further more kakashi will never get ems because obito didn't have no brother that i know of also if he struggle to use ms i dont think he can handle ems

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wtf? r u guys retarded? don't you all read the manga EMS is not something that you pluck out anyone eyes and get, you have to have someone with similar eyes to yours, notice how madara had a brother and itachi has a brother, you cant jus say oh let me pluck out some stranger's ms and add it to my ms and see if i get ems it won't work.

further more kakashi will never get ems because obito didn't have no brother that i know of also if he struggle to use ms i dont think he can handle ems
didn't we see a wall full of sharingans that madara kept , maybe one of them is obito's brother or father ?
but still i don't think he will get ems honestly it sounds stupid

ganjababy

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no but it will be cool
no i hate seeing people who not apart of the clan having the eye, kakashi must die and i hope sasuke is the one that kills him

that guy who is with the mizukage must die,

to me these people having the abilities of a clan they were not born into just shows how jealous they were and instead of improving their own skills they try to steal people shit
kakashi is an exception but i still want him to die

BlackRomaniac

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've made a thread'bout this... Answer is no. Why? Well here it is.
1. He has to weak stamina and chakra, it would kill him..
2. He's not an Uchiha.
3. He doesen't have a brother.
4. That unexistent brother needs to be an Uchiha with MS.
5. I'd like to but it seems impossible..

Shisui Namikaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. You have to be an uchiha
2. You have to take the eyes from a sibling.
Kakashi is not madaras brother. And not a uchiha. There is no possible way he could get ems. And if he did which he won't. It would just draw on his chakra more. And he'd die for sure.

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we had this before. no he wont because he is not an uchiha. the donner/user has to be uchiha, and most likely related for more efficiency. plus dont you think; if kakashi cant even handle 1 second use of one MS, he also cant handle EMS. thats all i ask, think!
we all want our favourite characters to power up yeah, but when is enough ...ENOUGH, this manga has had its fair share now of op characters.

tiptop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

thats the best way to put it actually^ :rolleyes:

animelive

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

don't underestimate kishi's power of producing new characters out of nowhere >_>