Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is a question I've been wondering for hours ago. I saw in an other thread that some people claimed Hyugas were nerfed from battle and that if they've been given storyline devolopment and battle, they'd be the strongest clan.

I also wondered the skillset of hyugas with that of other shinobi who've fought Susanoo in person. I'll list the people who've suceeded in doing a scratch to Susano'O.

- Mei with her boil release.
- Danzo with his Baku enhanced Wind release.
- Raikage with his armor and full speed strikes.
- Onoki enhanced horizontal chop.
- Jinton with Tsunade's chakra.
- Lava with Tsunade's chakra.
- Gaara's unique chakra infused sand with onoki's lighted rocks infusion to pull Madara by cracking Susano'o.
- Senjutsu enhanced Rasengan.
- Kaguya's gentle fist.
- Ash bone technique.
- Wood buddha technique.
- Bijuu Rasenshuriken.
- Bijuu infused Amenunoboku No ken.
- Tsunade heavenly foot of Pain.

These are the only attacks which've bypassed the durability of Susano'O along all these chapters. And we can see that all these jutsu which cracked Susano'o are from Top tier characters, kage level at the least and senjutsu users.

So my question is, Did Kishimoto really Nerf the hyugas from participating in the war against Madara to break his Susano'O or is it really because Hyugas arsenal are not capable of breaking through Susano'O durability no matter how many users team up to do that?

Also, When Sasuke was given the order to be killed, Team 7 and the rest of thier classmates said Naruto can beat Sasuke because he beat Pain and Naruro refused and said he cannot beat Sasuke without the Kyuubi's power.

The irony I find here is, Neji was present there. Including hinata. Both of them were high class fighters at that point. Why didn't Kiba say "Naruto and Neji, You guys together can beat Sasuke" or single handedly ask Neji to defeat Sasuke? If it was really possible and knowing Neji's prowess and Hyuga clan's innate talent at breaking chakra?
You must be registered for see images
These scans prove that hyuga were not considered stronger or even equal to Senju and Uchiha as per Hashirama's words. And matter of fact, Mei lava style Ninjutsu which had the most heat and intensity among all Lava Release jutsu granted her title as Mizukage, she couldn't even dent or shake an inferior deformed basic Rib cage with Lava, though she shot it continuously at Sasuke. I also don't understand the fact that, if Hyugas are experts at destroying Chakra, and Madara was the only Uchiha who had a Perfect Susano'O back then, How is Uchihas ministered by Madara greater than the Hyuga clan who have an eye which've better insight to see through genjutsu and chakra breaking techniques to destroy Fire ball Techniques of Uchiha? Which only infers the fact that Hyugas cannnot break or even dent Susano'O.

So how can something like Gentle fist break Susanoo when a more superior form of attack like molten lava which is Top 5 hottest substances in Naruto verse failed to even faze it?

Many might point out Mei's Lava Ninjutsu phasing through Madara Susano'O but I think that was due to Tsunade's immense life-force and physical energy she inherited from her grand parents who're uzumaki and Asura's avatar and therefore she recieved thier traits in her Chakra and her Chakra power was passed on to the kages before they fought Madara by recieving Chakra from her.

I think that's the reason why Mei's lava failed in Summit arc but suceeded in a mightier form of Susano'O.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the force of the air palm can move past the armor and the user inside for less then the full force.

EDIT: That being said I would like to add the Lighting swords claimed to cut anything and the Bluntsword claimed to shatter any defense. along with the Greatsword chakra absorbing.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Claiming a Byakugan user gentle fist can break down susanoo is like saying gentle fist can take out bijuu mode. It's not logical unless the user has special chakra power on the same level or greater as the user. Uchihas were known for their powerful chakra and bijuu mode users have a near unlimited supply.

Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the force of the air palm can move past the armor and the user inside for less then the full force.
That's a good point, but we know that Rasengan works similarly to Rotation force and Gentle fist. It attacks the internal organs and that's why it's very unique.

Yet Rasengan enhanced with sage mode couldn't bypass Susano'O and crumble Edo madara.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems like a troll repond. as the Susano'o is stronger then Naruto.
Kaguya's Byakugan stopped Sasuke from unleashing his Susano'o after she attacked him and his hawk.

She used a full body blow (gentle fist) to blow Sasuke's PS away.

She used an enhanced version of Air Palm to destroy Sasuke's PS.

And the only Byakugan user right now close to Kaguya's power is Queen Hanabi.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing i kind of think about is how Neji's statement or the whole Hyuga style wouldn't make any shred of sense except Hyuga had access to a different type of chakra. How exactly would adding extra chakra to an individual destroy organs? Even with the Mystical palm tech that medics use, there is no mention of organ damage if it goes wrong.

Take Neji vs Kido for example. I believe there were a few scans where the destroying chakra was tinted darker than the chakra we see in Kido's webs. [ ]-[ ].. So imo, the Hyuga weren't focused on enough for one to give a definitive answer.

Also,

Many might point out Mei's Lava Ninjutsu phasing through Madara Susano'O but I think that was due to Tsunade's immense life-force and physical energy she inherited from her grand parents who're uzumaki and Asura's avatar and therefore she recieved thier traits in her Chakra and her Chakra power was passed on to the kages before they fought Madara by recieving Chakra from her.

Where was it stated/shown that healing = sending chakra for receiver to use? As far as i know, the only person that received chakra to amplify their techniques was Ohnoki. Everyone else was simply healed.

Nerosmoke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya's Byakugan stopped Sasuke from unleashing his Susano'o after she attacked him and his hawk.

She used a full body blow (gentle fist) to blow Sasuke's PS away.

She used an enhanced version of Air Palm to destroy Sasuke's PS.

And the only Byakugan user right now close to Kaguya's power is Queen Hanabi.
Need a scan of the 1st thing. and everything else seems legit/

Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One thing i kind of think about is how Neji's statement or the whole Hyuga style wouldn't make any shred of sense except Hyuga had access to a different type of chakra. How exactly would adding extra chakra to an individual destroy organs? Even with the Mystical palm tech that medics use, there is no mention of organ damage if it goes wrong.

Take Neji vs Kido for example. I believe there were a few scans where the destroying chakra was tinted darker than the chakra we see in Kido's webs. [ ]-[ ].. So imo, the Hyuga weren't focused on enough for one to give a definitive answer.

Also,

Where was it stated/shown that healing = sending chakra for receiver to use? As far as i know, the only person that received chakra to amplify their techniques was Ohnoki. Everyone else was simply healed.
Byakugou has shown to cure injury and at the same time replenish Chakra resources. Example of this is Tobi's chakra being replenished by Sakura. I don't think replenishing and healing the individual at the same time is not that much of a stretch. Byakugou is regeneration, so the it can cure organ damage. As per part one explanation, Organs are surrounded by energy lines transporting chakra to each chakra point.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugou has shown to cure injury and at the same time replenish Chakra resources. Example of this is Tobi's chakra being replenished by Sakura. I don't think replenishing and healing the individual at the same time is not that much of a stretch. Byakugou is regeneration, so the it can cure organ damage. As per part one explanation, Organs are surrounded by energy lines transporting chakra to each chakra point.
Yes. Injury of the user only. I don't recollect the healing effects of byakugou being transferred.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the manga.
A darker tint? It was a means to differentiate the two types of chakra. Hyuuga gentle form tiny chakra needles at the tips of their fingers and use it to penetrate chakra points.

Also,
Everyone who has phased through susanoo used raw power.
The more chakra you put into a technique the more powerful it becomes.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the manga.
I did. And in the manga, people channel their chakra into others to cancel genjutsu, amplify their techniques or heal them and they didn't end up damaging their organs. With medics, the risk caps off at the victim falling into a comatose state not damaged organs.

A darker tint? It was a means to differentiate the two types of chakra. Hyuuga gentle form tiny chakra needles at the tips of their fingers and use it to penetrate chakra points.
Then why did the chakra cover their entire palm in Neji vs Hinata? You don't need to see the chakra openings before you can put chakra in another person.. Genjutsu cancelling alone proves this.

Everyone who has phased through susanoo used raw power.
??

The more chakra you put into a technique the more powerful it becomes.
What?

How do those two points relate to what you quoted?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did. And in the manga, people channel their chakra into others to cancel genjutsu, amplify their techniques or heal them and they didn't end up damaging their organs. With medics, the risk caps off at the victim falling into a comatose state not damaged organs.

Then why did the chakra cover their entire palm in Neji vs Hinata? You don't need to see the chakra openings before you can put chakra in another person.. Genjutsu cancelling alone proves this.

??

What?

How do those two points relate to what you quoted?
I was only correcting you at the end. Everyone forced their way thru susanoo with raw power and mei's lava didn't actually phase thru susanoo last time i checked, it was her acid mist that melted ribcage.

The byakugan lets them see a person's tenketsu which are basically chakra weak points. The coils surround organs and when they insert chakra it does internal damage. It's explained in the chunin exams fight in the manga. Hyuuga having a special chakra is not what helps them use gentle fist.

Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Injury of the user only. I don't recollect the healing effects of byakugou being transferred.
Byakugou is not normal healing. It's regeneration, as stated by Tsunade herself, it induces her byakugou stored Chakra into the body of the injured person and replenishes both chakra and physical injuries.

Madara said it's the same technique used by Hashirama, healing all injuries and replenishing chakra.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was only correcting you at the end. Everyone forced their way thru susanoo with raw power and mei's lava didn't actually phase thru susanoo last time i checked, it was her acid mist that melted ribcage.
Very well .. although i wasn't the one that made that claim xD

The byakugan lets them see a person's tenketsu which are basically chakra weak points. The coils surround organs and when they insert chakra it does internal damage. It's explained in the chunin exams fight in the manga. Hyuuga having a special chakra is not what helps them use gentle fist.
No. The tenketsu isn't needed when damaging the Chakra pathway [ ]-[ ]. Kakashi clearly says you just force the chakra and it inflicts massive damage on the pathway. Nothing about Tenketsu. And we've seen non Hyuga channel their own chakra into others and not damage them which more or less shows something is different.

The tenketsu only comes into play when they need to shut off the network [ ]

Byakugou is not normal healing. It's regeneration, as stated by Tsunade herself, it induces her byakugou stored Chakra into the body of the injured person and replenishes both chakra and physical injuries.

Madara said it's the same technique used by Hashirama, healing all injuries and replenishing chakra.
I think this is incorrect. And even if i were to agree, the only time Mei was healed by Tsunade, Byakugou wasn't active.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.