Will COD Black Ops be leaked before 11/9?

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was just in another forum and have come across the news that several copies of black ops have been stolen form an alabama pressing company....at least one of the copies have been seen in pictures on the internet! and it point to hackers actually having the CD.....Do you guys think that it will be leaked???

please discuss

Last edited:

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think you shouldn't play it unless you are under 14.
that's a bogus comment if I ever heard one!!! this is coming out of someone that likes to watch Japanese anime..... Don't you think that the same could be said about Naruto?

PLEASE FOLKS THINK OF THE REPLIES THAT YOUR POSTING!!!! SOME OF US ACTUALLY LIKE TO HAVE INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION!!!!

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no i heard that they put some type of tracking system in the software so if they do try to hack then their online acconts will be suspended
yeah but hackers have there way around that, hackers have the capabilities of having multiple online ids, and ip addresses for there consoles, all they have to do is generate another id, and there back on.... I hope that they don't get to, I really want to have a fair advantage at been high in the leader boards!!!

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I do care about the campaign mode especially in black ops, the zombie mode is going to be awesome....and it would be a tragedy if it really gets leaked to the public in advance

I beg to differ harisharama....I've seen leaked footage of actual gameplay and the game looks amazing!!! I'm a big IW MD2 fan and i think its going to top that game!!! If I w as you, I would look at some of the footage so you get a glimse of the game for your self !!!

ohh by the way here is a link to the actual picture of the game out in the wild!!!

Last edited:

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hopefully those guys arent stupid enough to try and play it (at least online) before the release date. I'm sure anti-piracy software is being included with newer games, and sites that distribute it are being monitored. there would most likely be a disk ID or something to ensure that the same copy of the game isnt being used over and over, or at least simultaneously.

~Zion~

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hopefully those guys arent stupid enough to try and play it (at least online) before the release date. I'm sure anti-piracy software is being included with newer games, and sites that distribute it are being monitored. there would most likely be a disk ID or something to ensure that the same copy of the game isnt being used over and over, or at least simultaneously.
yeah but you know how it is....there's ways around that!!! name me one game that hasnt been hacked?? all these games are computer software, and if you know anytthing about sw engineering is that there are back doors for any software!!! some are harder then other acourse but that the nature of the game....so its only a matter of time.....at least thats my opinion!!! even though i was hoping that treyarch would do something to prevent this!!!

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah but you know how it is....there's ways around that!!! name me one game that hasnt been hacked?? all these games are computer software, and if you know anytthing about sw engineering is that there are back doors for any software!!! some are harder then other acourse but that the nature of the game....so its only a matter of time.....at least thats my opinion!!! even though i was hoping that treyarch would do something to prevent this!!!

should be relatively simple to incorporate. Each disc gets a unique ID

When you log in you check
Player account
Disc ID

simple ID check on login
-make sure disc ID is within the alloted range
-make sure disc ID is not duplicated
-if duplicated ID then access not granted

while that way is not perfect, it will protect against people running the same (pirated) copy with the same virtual Disc ID (if 1000 people have the "same" disc, chances are they will run it at the same time as someone else)

even better, enter the proof of purchase ID when registering for online play. no PoP, no online play. While that doesnt protect against campaign mode, it does protect the integrity of online comminity

ReLax -

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
This is nothing new. It happens with every game that is big. I had GOW 2, 5 days before release date. I had COD: MW2, 1 week before it came out. I know people who had COD: MW2 a month before it's release date. The people who work in the company give out a few copies and then people get the game burnt and this is where the modding comes in whoever has an xbox 360 modded can get the game whenever