Will Bolt ever get Byakugan?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear Kishimoto said he forgot to draw them on, thus meaning they're supposed to have it. Therefore they do have byakugan... if the former is correct​
This.

I'm thinking it might be a mutation, who cares though. We'll see in the future.

OP: Next, how could you judge him with no feats? He is on the same level as a sponge, same goes for the rest of the new baby bloomers.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he does, biggest asspull. You're either born with the Byakugan or not. If he gets Tenseigan or Rinnegan, I am done. Kishi's series will be a pile of illogical dog crap in my eyes.
All u people need to stop hate on the bolt and the hyga dose are half breed child so the normal rules don't apply
And if forgot to that means he attend it on doing it

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since reading the last chapter, i've been really wondering how f**ked this kid is. He doesn't seem to have any talent whatsoever, and unlike Naruto, he doesn't have the nine tailed fox in him. So now, i'm really hoping he gets the byakugan in the mini-series that is coming out. What is your point of view?
How can you tell that he doesn't seem to have any talent whatsoever? We didn't see any combat or even any basic academy jutsu training (like the transformation jutsu, shuriken jutsu or the basic clone jutsu that Naruto failed at) in chapter 700. Therefore you can not assume that he sucks.

Besides, he technically doesn't need rikudou chakara, bijuu chakara or a doujutsu to become strong. His grandfather Minato became powerful even before becoming a jinchuuriki during his last moments of life. Konohamaru, Hiruzen and Pre/Post Sharingan Kakashi seem pretty strong too.

Bolt has no less of a chance than any other shinobi.

Remember: He was sulking because his father wouldn't spend time with him; not because he sucked at the academy.