Monkeysageof6paths

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since reading the last chapter, i've been really wondering how f**ked this kid is. He doesn't seem to have any talent whatsoever, and unlike Naruto, he doesn't have the nine tailed fox in him. So now, i'm really hoping he gets the byakugan in the mini-series that is coming out. What is your point of view?

Neji360

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan are all the same eye and it's not awakened. It's a hereditary trait which neither child inherited...
I get ya. I feel you're jumping the gun though. You assume they don't have it because their eyes aren't all white like the typical "byakugan" but isn't the byakugan the eye with the veins? So you're right when you say it's not awakened, but it does have to be activated. So I still have hope for them

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get ya. I feel you're jumping the gun though. You assume they don't have it because their eyes aren't all white like the typical "byakugan" but isn't the byakugan the eye with the veins? So you're right when you say it's not awakened, but it does have to be activated. So I still have hope for them
No. Not at all. Kishimoto has already stated that he forgot to give them the Byakugan. Have you ever seen a visually different Byakugan? Nope. While it's not impossible it would be stupid saying that he forgot about it just to pass it off completely.

Neji360

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Not at all. Kishimoto has already stated that he forgot to give them the Byakugan. Have you ever seen a visually different Byakugan? Nope. While it's not impossible it would be stupid saying that he forgot about it just to pass it off completely.
Damn I was looking forward to Bolt with byakugan, what a shame. Oh and yeah I have seen one actually

Neji360

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:|

We never really saw it, however:
You must be registered for see images

Visually the same. Unless you think a normal eye will turn into that upon activation? :| He did get the eye from a Hyuuga in a war too.
Is it not different though? We never really saw it, but visually it's the same? That last part; tell me something I don't know