chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think we're done with BM or will she pop back up in Elbaf? She has history there and a lot of people thought her and Kaido would meet around there both chasing after Luffy but now that she's arrived at Wano do you think she'll also follow them to Elbaf? Also has there been a major enemy that's stuck round the SH's for 3 arcs or would she be the first? I can't recall any others.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, looking at latest events, seeing two Yonkou in one island and both want Luffy’s head, I dunno where are we going from there. Wano is an unusual arc. Predicting is not going to be easy.

Someone assumed Shanks will appear in Elbaf challenging Luffy in Davy Back Fight.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She should be there with what Oda set up for her so her story can make a full circle. I think her mental illness will be cured/gone by then and she will reunite with the New Giant Pirates.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets just hope the Meme dies in Wano.
Kaido will be the one dying in this arc. That's what he is all about, his immortality is probably a curse (similar to how Zunisha is cursed) which will be lifted by the end of Wano, allowing him to finally die on his own terms.

As I said, Linlin's story is already set up by Oda to make a full circle, and that won't happen if she dies in Wano.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I think big mom > kaido , so of course I think she will live past this arc
I don't think anyone actually thinks she'll die this arc but I wonder if Oda will reignite her chase of SH's once Wano ends and will that carry to Elbaf or not? If she's been reset to a kid and stays that way until she reaches Elbaf it could create for an interesting return where she essentially has forgotten losing her friends but may still remember having had them. It'd be kind of neat to see her go back to Elbaf now like where's mama caramel etc. Maybe her relation with the giants can be fixed with her new mentality and being with the SH's when arriving in Elbaf?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think anyone actually thinks she'll die this arc but I wonder if Oda will reignite her chase of SH's once Wano ends and will that carry to Elbaf or not? If she's been reset to a kid and stays that way until she reaches Elbaf it could create for an interesting return where she essentially has forgotten losing her friends but may still remember having had them. It'd be kind of neat to see her go back to Elbaf now like where's mama caramel etc. Maybe her relation with the giants can be fixed with her new mentality and being with the SH's when arriving in Elbaf?
Perhaps, because of this memory loss, she figures out what happened to mother caramel and because of that actually forgives Luffy. And like you said, Luffy can fix the conflict between her and the Giants

The big problem with this is: big mom's crew.

I don't see them sitting back and letting any kind of relationship between big mom and the shs