Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to get it, but I have an essay due tomorrow. I would no-life the game for a couple weeks. So ill excercise some self control. :(

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im going to start playing today, decided to download it.
Already done, Im going to play later and if it runs smoothly I will continue. . . =DD

And if I like it, I will buy it for Xbox :}

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Skyrim will be GOTY either. Great game, but still some issues.

As of now I think UC3, Arkham City or Skyward Sword will win GOTY.
Uncharted is a good game but not enough recognition and not a high amount of players consistently.

Arkham City maybe reviews are all good...Skyrims are better btw.

Skyward Sword never heard of it not seen it in any main sections of magazines so...no.

Skyrim will win GOTY I will bet you 2k Kumi. Would do real money but no idea how old you are.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uncharted is a good game but not enough recognition and not a high amount of players consistently.

Arkham City maybe reviews are all good...Skyrims are better btw.

Skyward Sword never heard of it not seen it in any main sections of magazines so...no.

Skyrim will win GOTY I will bet you 2k Kumi. Would do real money but no idea how old you are.

Uncharted gets tons of recognition. UC2 won game of the year. O_O

And Skyward Sword is the new Zelda game coming out in a week that's getting perfect 10 review scores and some are saying is better than Ocarina of Time and is the best Zelda game ever made. :p

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And Skyward Sword is the new Zelda game coming out in a week that's getting perfect 10 review scores and some are saying is better than Ocarina of Time and is the best Zelda game ever made. :p
Sorry then Uncharted 3 isn't getting as much recognition to win GOTY UC2 is not UC3.

Also Zelda...meh. Game magazines that review that are just full of Zelda fanboys who refuse to see faults.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For GOTY, its either Skyrim or Uncharted. Both Oblivion and Uncharted 2 have won the award before. I'm playing Skyrim now, and its the most addicting game of the year O_O
It also has more replay value since theres millions of things to do.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm not a big uncharted fan but I know it's good and gets tons of recognition (not as much as some other franchises though) it will probably win a GOTY but imo Skyrim is so more expansive, the detail behind it and the historic feel is so much greater than Uncharted. Skyrim is like the LOTR of video games...

Zelda looks great but for the same reason as before, nothing compared to Skyrim..

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry then Uncharted 3 isn't getting as much recognition to win GOTY UC2 is not UC3.

Also Zelda...meh. Game magazines that review that are just full of Zelda fanboys who refuse to see faults.

I see UC3 getting just as much, if not more attention than UC2 so I'm not sure where you're looking.

As for Zelda, I've never been a huge Zelda fan but you can't deny how great of a series its been. Tons of people consider Ocarina of Time to be one of the best video games ever made, so if Skyward Sword really turns out to be as good or better than that, I think its a lock for GOTY. The only obstacle it has is that its a Wii exclusive and nobody takes the Wii seriously. :p

But I'll take that Kumi bet. ;)

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For GOTY, its either Skyrim or Uncharted. Both Oblivion and Uncharted 2 have won the award before. I'm playing Skyrim now, and its the most addicting game of the year O_O
It also has more replay value since theres millions of things to do.
THANK YOU!

Replay value that's what I was trying to think of.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see UC3 getting just as much, if not more attention than UC2 so I'm not sure where you're looking.

As for Zelda, I've never been a huge Zelda fan but you can't deny how great of a series its been. Tons of people consider Ocarina of Time to be one of the best video games ever made, so if Skyward Sword really turns out to be as good or better than that, I think its a lock for GOTY. The only obstacle it has is that its a Wii exclusive and nobody takes the Wii seriously. :p

But I'll take that Kumi bet. ;)
That's not an obstacle that's a brick wall infinitely wide and tall.

Serious gamers do not play the wii. Nor should they own one.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not an obstacle that's a brick wall infinitely wide and tall.

Serious games do not play the wii. Nor should they own one.

I actually think its the opposite of that. O_O

Its the serious gamers who at least own a Wii, and the normal CoD addict who doesn't. If you're a serious gamer then there's no way you can pass up on games like Metroid, Zelda, Mario and all the other Nintendo exclusives.

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think its the opposite of that. O_O

Its the serious gamers who at least own a Wii, and the normal CoD addict who doesn't. If you're a serious gamer then there's no way you can pass up on games like Metroid, Zelda, Mario and all the other Nintendo exclusives.
Yes...I can.

Metroid, Zekda & Mario were either gameboy or Gamecube.

I refuse to play games with a stick and constant motion play fck that.

Your saying to be a serious gamer you must own a wii? Pah.

Wii outsold Xbox and PS3 because it was family friendly console and a party console for drunken sword fights etc.

Not for the GAMEPLAY but for the funplay. How many proper games are on the wii that don't have half the content taken out because of the shit console and way of playing.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going to play it later or tomorrow, seems to run just fine :]

I never played Skyrim but I already now that it will get the GOTY-Award. Mainly because it seems like one of the most stunning games coming out. Arkham City was awesome, so was Uncharted. (Never played it but my friend did and he said it was awesome but not amazing.)

Skyrim gets so much attention and what else do I have to say, I'll probably even support it being GOTY after I played it for the first time! :}

Last edited: