Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

its in norwegian, but it basicly tells us about a car crash
some truck driver collided with a 13 year old girl on a bike, and the girl ended up under a regular car, she was stuck under the car, and the FEMALE driver drove for 4 km home to where she lives, went inside, and a neighboor noticed legs stickin out under her car, the girl survived, but was seriously hurt.

It's not really ok for a truckdriver to colide with a girl on a bike, but sometime it cant be avoided, but when someone is stuck under your car, and your driving with high speed, you should notice it, seriously..... 4 kilometers...

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The girl was lucky :|

I don't know about women driving but women parking scares me :|

I don't know why but their brain makes them rotate the steering wheel 2 the opposite direction while parking :|
It somehow applies to the majority of inexpirienced female drivers :|

Sad :(

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It really is sad, its funny to watch them park a car, they try to steer it in a spot, when they figure out that it wont work, the change gear to 1-2 , and go forward, do not do anything to the steering wheel, than change back to reverse, and they just continue the same movement again and again.... wtf :S

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really is sad, its funny to watch them park a car, they try to steer it in a spot, when they figure out that it wont work, the change gear to 1-2 , and go forward, do not do anything to the steering wheel, than change back to reverse, and they just continue the same movement again and again.... wtf :S
xD

That reminded me of when my ex was attending driving cources and asked me to give her my car to park . :|
that was worth a good laugh.

Poor gripping though. U_U

yes somehow their brain works in that direction =[

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can add "women shouldn't fall asleep when they place a tattoo on their face" to the list ^^

Some days ago, in my country, a girl wanted to have 3 stars tattooed on her face. But she fell asleep and she ended up with 56 stars on her face, it's hideous. >.<'

The person who placed the tattoo claims that she wanted it and that she wasn't asleep. How can you be asleep when you they are placing a tattoo on your face?

this is the girl:
You must be registered for see images

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can add "women shouldn't fall asleep when they place a tattoo on their face" to the list ^^

Some days ago, in my country, a girl wanted to have 3 stars tattooed on her face. But she fell asleep and she ended up with 56 stars on her face, it's hideous. >.<'

The person who placed the tattoo claims that she wanted it and that she wasn't asleep. How can you be asleep when you they are placing a tattoo on your face?

this is the girl:

LMFAO :D xD

:D hahaahahahahahahahaaha :D

>>>><<<<<<

xdxd :|

The person who was placing the tatoos was prolly having fun :D

I m just keep looking at her and laughing :p

cant stop.

lol.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

this is the girl:
HOW the f*** can you fall asleep under that pain???? .... srsly, girls say that they feel pain 9 times harder than guys, think again.... lol, not only pain, but i guess they dont feel anything when they drive over a girl and the girl is stuck under the car for 4 kms...

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HOW the f*** can you fall asleep under that pain???? .... srsly, girls say that they feel pain 9 times harder than guys, think again.... lol, not only pain, but i guess they dont feel anything when they drive over a girl and the girl is stuck under the car for 4 kms...

No the "9" applies to being pregnant.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

its in norwegian, but it basicly tells us about a car crash
some truck driver collided with a 13 year old girl on a bike, and the girl ended up under a regular car, she was stuck under the car, and the FEMALE driver drove for 4 km home to where she lives, went inside, and a neighboor noticed legs stickin out under her car, the girl survived, but was seriously hurt.

It's not really ok for a truckdriver to colide with a girl on a bike, but sometime it cant be avoided, but when someone is stuck under your car, and your driving with high speed, you should notice it, seriously..... 4 kilometers...
Lmao Wooww Nice Thread Dow