Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know why everyone hates so hard on Boruto. The writers are reasonably trying to get him and Kawaki to Naruto and Sasuke's level.

Do you all not see the build up here?

1. Naruto's apprentice vs Sasuke's apprentice
2. Kawaki is really loving Naruto, and he is ultimately going to kill him or be responsible for his death --it will be very sad to see Naruto's trust being his downfall
3. Delta is clearly the weakest member of Kara, but she was holding back (Did not use her God Mark on her forehead--seems like they can mass produce her body like Zetsu.
4. Naruto was not nerfed. He clearly stated he could have easily killed her if he was not trying to capture her (and gather intel, while protecting his two kids, and what the enemy was after)
5. Do you not feel a sense of danger from Amaldo and Boro? They are casually talking about killing Naruto and Sasuke and I fully believe they can do it.
6. Koji clearly has some sort of sage power--look at his eyes and linked vision with the toad
7. Seemingly, once you kill an Ootsutsuki you gain their pure power and essence. The Rikudo Sennin's power was merely a byproduct of this level of pure essence and power. Naruto and Sasuke just have watered down powers compared to the true powers granted by the "God Marks" bestowed to those who kill Ootsutsuki--aka Kara. This totally makes it plausible for Naruto and Sasuke to die to Kara.

If you disagree I honestly just think you are hating and not giving the series a chance. I could continue to go on with how good this series is slowly becoming. yes we know the Naruto series was incredible but what do you really want out of a sequel? Naruto and Sasuke getting more power ups and taking down this organization? They will shine but Boruto is the only one with the power to rival Kara and save the world. He is their biggest asset with Karma and the embodiment of Naruto and Sasuke now...you know? Remember? The whole passing the torch to the next gen...?

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. After the Mujina bandits arc, the manga has been really good.

Alot of the people here who hate the Boruto series hate it because it is not Uchiha centric like the Naruto series was, and because they hate the fact that Boruto was not portrayed as the typical "talentless loser" trope (they hate it when Naruto or anyone related to him succeeds). They also hate this series because Sarada is not the main character and also because she is not this big edge lord who people wank for juvenile reasons such as her looks, her scowl, or her being "cool/hot" (without defining any actual substantial personality related criteria for being cool/hot).

• Sad
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
probably old members just dont like reading the new stories i kind of like naruto as hokage maybe the first chapter of epilouge made everyone angry i guess.

Also remember they even added movie flashback into the manga which i believe was pointless they could have cut it to aftermath of chunin arc exam. Thats why many are ready to give it a chance yet.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how you boldly stated that the mark on Delta’s forehead is a hidden power. ?

Also the only way that the members of Kara will legitimately be able to kill Naruto and Sasuke is if the aforementioned are missing their Six Paths buffs, which I vehemently believe they have since they haven’t used them since Vote 2.

Although I hope that Kodachi allows Six Paths Sage Mode (True RSM) Naruto to return only to get negged. That would make the villains seem a lot more powerful than they‘re being hyped up to be.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how you boldly stated that the mark on Delta’s forehead is a hidden power. ?

Also the only way that the members of Kara will legitimately be able to kill Naruto and Sasuke is if the aforementioned are missing their Six Paths buffs, which I vehemently believe they have since they haven’t used them since Vote 2.

Although I hope that Kodachi allows Six Paths Sage Mode (True RSM) Naruto to return only to get negged. That would make the villains seem a lot more powerful than they‘re being hyped up to be.
Boldy? That one fat piece of shit character claimed he saw a shady group discussing/studying MARKS [PLURAL] Everyone in Kara seemingly has some sort of marking on them. Boro and Delta prime examples. You dont mean to tell me you think Karma is the only mark do you??? Karma is seemingly the strongest of many.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boldy? That one fat piece of shit character claimed he saw a shady group discussing/studying MARKS [PLURAL] Everyone in Kara seemingly has some sort of marking on them. Boro and Delta prime examples. You dont mean to tell me you think Karma is the only mark do you??? Karma is seemingly the strongest of many.
As I’d stated, everything seems to prove you wrong. First off, none of the marks that were seen in here (refer to the spoiler below) resemble Delta’s forehead mark. Also most of those marks in that image appear on both Kawaki and Boruto. Thusly meaning that Kawaki and Jigen (two people) have MARKS.

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. After the Mujina bandits arc, the manga has been really good.

Alot of the people here who hate the Boruto series hate it because it is not Uchiha centric like the Naruto series was, and because they hate the fact that Boruto was not portrayed as the typical "talentless loser" trope (they hate it when Naruto or anyone related to him succeeds). They also hate this series because Sarada is not the main character and also because she is not this big edge lord who people wank for juvenile reasons such as her looks, her scowl, or her being "cool/hot" (without defining any actual substantial personality related criteria for being cool/hot).
Yeah, no. That's not the reason they hate Boruto, he's genuinely a walking ass pulls and handouts factory. There's nothing good about him, nothing whatsoever. Destiny has been done, blonde haired blue eyed hero the stone of blue eyed blonde hair hero, the son of a blonde haired blue eyed hero has been done. To have any relevance to his own story he needs plot to be on his side and hand him new powers. He's not his own character, he wants to ride Sasuke's D, pretty much dressing as his clone? While you have a character who shares the same genes, talent, natures, shuriken skills, dojutsu who would be ideal to have similar abilities to Sasuke and his inheritor. Instead they're trying to force a third party as his successor which reeks of piss poor writing and desperation.

Have you read the latest chapter, Sarada becoming Hokage has become more of a token offer. She won't become one because she deserves it, was strong enough or does anything worthy of it. She won't be the one who defeats the one who declares the end of the age of ninja. Mitsuki is non existent, just D riding Boruto from the sidelines like a good cheerleader. They have no reason to exist, be on team 7, except to D ride Burt from the sidelines along with everybody else.

Konohamaru and everybody else are jobbers or only there to push Boruto forward. It's trash writing something 123filler would become climactic at. There's nothing coherent and no real direction.

Last edited:
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, no. That's not the reason they hate Boruto, he's genuinely a walking ass pulls and handouts factory. There's nothing good about him, nothing whatsoever. Destiny has been done, blonde haired blue eyed hero the stone of blue eyed blonde hair hero, the son of a blonde haired blue eyed hero has been done. To have any relevance to his own story he needs plot to be on his side and hand him new powers. He's not his own character, he wants to ride Sasuke's D, pretty much dressing as his clone? While you have a character who shares the same genes, talent, natures, shuriken skills, dojutsu who would be ideal to have similar abilities to Sasuke and his inheritor. Instead they're trying to force a third party as his successor which reeks of piss poor writing and desperation.

Have you read the latest chapter, Sarada becoming Hokage has become more of a token offer. She won't become one because she deserves it, was strong enough or does anything worthy of it. She won't be the one who defeats the one who declares the end of the age of ninja. Mitsuki is non existent, just D riding Boruto from the sidelines like a good cheerleader. They have no reason to exist, be on team 7, except to D ride Burt from the sidelines along with everybody else.

Konohamaru and everybody else are jobbers or only there to push Boruto forward. It's trash writing something 123filler would become climactic at. There's nothing coherent and no real direction.
What is your fixation on blonde hair and blue eyes? Do you have some kind of prejudice against people of certain races or appearances or something? You act as if Boruto isn't literally Naruto's son. Him inheriting blonde hair and blue eyes is natural.

Anyway, all of that stuff about asspulls is irrelevant.

Boruto is a cool character because he is just a breath of fresh air.

He's a chill guy to be around or hang out with. He's not overly emo or an a-hole, nor is he overly stupid or goofy or giddy all the time.

As far as power goes, he doesn't stick to that lame mold of knowing one jutsu and only one jutsu (like just about every other non-Uchiha character in the original Naruto series). Boruto actually makes use of elements in addition to gentle fist, shadow clones and rasengan.

You don't understand just how refreshing that is. I was getting sick of Naruto just about only knowing rasengan, rasengan, and more rasengan. Then don't even get me started with the other K11 members.

What's that Kiba? You say you want to be hokage, but you're not strong enough? Well here's a suggestion:

Learn something other than freaking gatsuuga!!!

Hey Shino, you wanted people to notice you more, right?

Well, learn a freaking element or genjutsu, or spacetime technique or something!

Boruto's diversified arsenal is refreshing.

Furthermore, the things that Boruto is tied to segway into new unexplored territory. The jougan and the karma seal relate to the Otsutsuki and Kara, and I want to see exactly how. What is the connection between Boruto/his powers and the Otsutsuki? How will this affect the Otsutsuki's plans? What are their plans to begin with? Why will Boruto's blue eyes take everything from him? How will Boruto's eye be the key to hope (or whatever Toneri said)? How does this all lead up to the age of shinobi being over?

I enjoy thinking about these mysteries, and the new territory just gives me something refreshing to look forward to.

In short, Boruto is a decent guy with a refreshing arsenal and with interesting connections to new developments to come.

That's what makes Boruto such a good main character.

As for everyone else such as Sarada, Mitsuki and Konohamaru being irrelevant, that isn't Boruto's fault. That is Kodachi's fault.

Boruto is not the one who chose to make Kara and the Otsutsuki the main antagonistic forces of the series. Kodachi chose to do that. It's not Boruto's fault that other characters don't relate much to these things.

Konohamaru being a jobber is not Boruto's fault. Konohamaru just needs to get stronger himself.

As for the stuff about asspulls: That is an out of universe thing, not an in universe thing. From an in universe perspective, the concept of asspulls don't exist (ie. Izanami was called an asspull by fans because it came out of nowhere from the reader's perspective, but from an in universe perspective, Izanami existed since the era of warring states or since whenever the Uchiha clan invented it. Therefore, Itachi did not get an asspull when he used Izanami).

Characters in universe are not to blame for out of universe things.

On a final note, I feel like you and a bunch of people ruin the series for yourselves because of your focus on the out of universe stuff (such as whether or not the author planned something in advance or whether something is an asspull). My advice to you would be to not worry so much about the meta and about Kodachi himself, and just focus on the in universe (ie. If something completely new happens, don't look at it as an asspull simply because we the readers have never heard of it. Look at it as being something that most likely had already long since existed in the NV, but the circumstances for it to show itself never came up in the plotlines that we had up to this point (kind of like Izanami)).

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is probably the best chapter we’ve had that wasn’t a rehash of something already and probably contained more reveals than the entire manga put together so far. 9/10 as it actually felt like a good naruto issue. Too bad it’s 1 out of almost 40 that have been this good

Reactions: LightSo6p

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is your fixation on blonde hair and blue eyes? Do you have some kind of prejudice against people of certain races or appearances or something? You act as if Boruto isn't literally Naruto's son. Him inheriting blonde hair and blue eyes is natural.
Nope, the blonde haired blue eyed hero, son of a hero son of a hero destined to save the world has already been done. There's nothing new in that regard

Anyway, all of that stuff about asspulls is irrelevant.
Why's it irrelevant? When the main character is forced to ass pull to even be relevant to a story shows how trash it is.

Boruto is a cool character because he is just a breath of fresh air.

He's a chill guy to be around or hang out with. He's not overly emo or an a-hole, nor is he overly stupid or goofy or giddy all the time.
He's not overly Emo? That's why he pashed out and is stuck up his own asshole. That's why he was behaving like a bipolar asshole throughout the show and series. He's a breathe of fresh air because he wanted to save his friend and possible lover(Mitsuki) at all costs.

As far as power goes, he doesn't stick to that lame mold of knowing one jutsu and only one jutsu (like just about every other non-Uchiha character in the original Naruto series). Boruto actually makes use of elements in addition to gentle fist, shadow clones and rasengan.
Yeah because he didn't ass pull the out of thin air, and plot armour doesn't kick in for him. That's not a lame mode it's shit writing and he's handed things for plot convenience.

You don't understand just how refreshing that is. I was getting sick of Naruto just about only knowing rasengan, rasengan, and more rasengan. Then don't even get me started with the other K11 members.
Naruto not learning any jutsu is down to Jiraiya sensei. You would think he would've at least learn some toads techs or elemental jutsu. However, Naruro represented the underdog and was excused. The other clans represent their clans which have unique skill sets they employ in battle for a reason.

What's that Kiba? You say you want to be hokage, but you're not strong enough? Well here's a suggestion:

Learn something other than freaking gatsuuga!!!

Hey Shino, you wanted people to notice you more, right?

Well, learn a freaking element or genjutsu, or spacetime technique or something!
Already addressed above.

Boruto's diversified arsenal is refreshing.
Ass pulling when you can't write a decent power up often is.

Furthermore, the things that Boruto is tied to segway into new unexplored territory. The jougan and the karma seal relate to the Otsutsuki and Kara, and I want to see exactly how. What is the connection between Boruto/his powers and the Otsutsuki? How will this affect the Otsutsuki's plans? What are their plans to begin with? Why will Boruto's blue eyes take everything from him? How will Boruto's eye be the key to hope (or whatever Toneri said)? How does this all lead up to the age of shinobi being over?

I enjoy thinking about these mysteries, and the new territory just gives me something refreshing to look forward to.
None of what you've said explains why ass pulls were needed to get there, or why Momoshiki ass pull handed a seal, to the hero son of a hero son of hero(blue eyed blonde haired destiny bound heroes). Or the Jogan being plucked out of thin air, because he doesn't have enough ass pulls. Why does Boruto have to be the one involved in any "Otsutsuki" plans, why not a mother character?

In short, Boruto is a decent guy with a refreshing arsenal and with interesting connections to new developments to come.

That's what makes Boruto such a good main character.
No he isn't, there's nothing refreshing about ass pulls and handouts and everything happens for plot convenience when it comes to him.

That's what makes him a poorly though out character.

As for everyone else such as Sarada, Mitsuki and Konohamaru being irrelevant, that isn't Boruto's fault. That is Kodachi's fault.
Well Boruto represents the trash writing so he's to blame. The reason the others are made irrelevant is because Boruto exists, has the ass pulls, handouts, plot armour and they can't have anybody challenging that.

Boruto is not the one who chose to make Kara and the Otsutsuki the main antagonistic forces of the series. Kodachi chose to do that. It's not Boruto's fault that other characters don't relate much to these things.
It is since Boruto, ass pulls and handouts weren't needed for an Otstsuki plot. Plot convenience, low quality writing and whatever Kodachi wishes to give Burt to make him more OP is represetened in him.

Konohamaru being a jobber is not Boruto's fault. Konohamaru just needs to get stronger himself.
It's Boruto's fault, to showcase his ass pulls and plot armour Konohamaru has to be turned into a jobber.

As for the stuff about asspulls: That is an out of universe thing, not an in universe thing. From an in universe perspective, the concept of asspulls don't exist (ie. Izanami was called an asspull by fans because it came out of nowhere from the reader's perspective, but from an in universe perspective, Izanami existed since the era of warring states or since whenever the Uchiha clan invented it. Therefore, Itachi did not get an asspull when he used Izanami).

Characters in universe are not to blame for out of universe things.
No Izanami is an senile ass pull like. Although if Izanagi exists you would expect a counter part to exist. Also when Obito's past was revealed it was stated Madara showed his Uchiha techs and others so there was a sort of foreshadow for Izanami. Boruto's ass pulls and handouts on the other hand don't have the same foreshadowing. On top of that he's the MC he's legitimately required to have foreshadows and development, not ass pulls, handouts and ot armour.

On a final note, I feel like you and a bunch of people ruin the series for yourselves because of your focus on the out of universe stuff (such as whether or not the author planned something in advance or whether something is an asspull). My advice to you would be to not worry so much about the meta and about Kodachi himself, and just focus on the in universe (ie. If something completely new happens, don't look at it as an asspull simply because we the readers have never heard of it. Look at it as being something that most likely had already long since existed in the NV, but the circumstances for it to show itself never came up in the plotlines that we had up to this point (kind of like Izanami)).
That's a lame duck excuse, there exist in the NV rules, Boruto breaks those rules for plot convenience. You can't expect people to accept them and not complain about it.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto not learning any jutsu is down to Jiraiya sensei. You would think he would've at least learn some toads techs or elemental jutsu. However, Naruro represented the underdog and was excused. The other clans represent their clans which have unique skill sets they employ in battle for a reason.
This is the main thing I want to talk about right now.

You say that these people from these clans employ their arsenals for a reason, but there is absolutely no reason why their clan techniques have to be the only thing that they use.

Just look at the Uchiha. They are a clan too, yet they use more than just the things associated with their clan.

To review, here are the things associated with the Uchiha clan:

Katon, sharingan/upgrades, kenjutsu/bukijutsu/shuriken jutsu

Now here are several things that we have seen from members of the Uchiha clan that aren't a part of the above things:

1. Other elements such as raiton/suiton (and I don't just mean techniques that were copied from the sharingan either)

2. Chakara enhanced strength

3. Shunshin to a high enough level that Shisui became known as the teleporter ninja

4. Powerful genjutsu without the use of eyes (such as Itachi's finger genjutsu)

5. Powerful summons (not even referring to bijuus either) such as Manda/Aoda, Hawks, etc...

6. Senjutsu

etc...

See what I mean? The Uchiha doesn't solely rely on the stuff associated with their clan. Why then should everyone else?

I'm not saying that people can't use their clan techniques. All I'm saying is that it would probably make a lot of people stronger if they diversified their arsenals.

Hey Kiba, here's an idea: What if you teach Akamaru suiton and yourself raiton, and then you two could do some kind of storm-like combination attack?

Hey Shikamaru, your shadows are yin release right? Well, you know what else is yin release? Genjutsu!!! Why don't you try learning some? Perhaps you could even come up with some illusionary shadows technique where those who touch your shadows get put under genjutsu?

^^^Stuff like this is what I am talking about

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the main thing I want to talk about right now.

You say that these people from these clans employ their arsenals for a reason, but there is absolutely no reason why their clan techniques have to be the only thing that they use.
That's how clans distinguish themselves from everybody else and are known as clans. However, that doesn't mean they can't use other jutsu to help them.

Just look at the Uchiha. They are a clan too, yet they use more than just the things associated with their clan.

To review, here are the things associated with the Uchiha clan:

Katon, sharingan/upgrades, kenjutsu/bukijutsu/shuriken jutsu

Now here are several things that we have seen from members of the Uchiha clan that aren't a part of the above things:

1. Other elements such as raiton/suiton (and I don't just mean techniques that were copied from the sharingan either)

2. Chakara enhanced strength

3. Shunshin to a high enough level that Shisui became known as the teleporter ninja

4. Powerful genjutsu without the use of eyes (such as Itachi's finger genjutsu)

5. Powerful summons (not even referring to bijuus either) such as Manda/Aoda, Hawks, etc...

6. Senjutsu

etc...

See what I mean? The Uchiha doesn't solely rely on the stuff associated with their clan. Why then should everyone else?
Yes and No. All of this is in large part is connected to the Sharingan. It's ability to copy nin, gen and thaijutsu. There dojutsu is designed to give them access to a wide variety of skills. They see with clarity and have precognition which allows for high speed close quarters combat and automatically translates to having naturally faster Shunshin. They have yin release which translates to the genjutsu potential like Itachi's.

In other words the Uchiha dojutsu exists to create ninja that excel in all fields. Sure they have specialised skills, but they also have variety because of it. In fact the fact that they don't use variety is severe nerf they've undergone.

I'm not saying that people can't use their clan techniques. All I'm saying is that it would probably make a lot of people stronger if they diversified their arsenals.

Hey Kiba, here's an idea: What if you teach Akamaru suiton and yourself raiton, and then you two could do some kind of storm-like combination attack?
Of course, ninja should have their staples with assist jutsu.

Hey Shikamaru, your shadows are yin release right? Well, you know what else is yin release? Genjutsu!!! Why don't you try learning some? Perhaps you could even come up with some illusionary shadows technique where those who touch your shadows get put under genjutsu?

^^^Stuff like this is what I am talking about
I absolutely agree with this, it allows for a ninja to remain unique, yet have access to other forms of combat that can be linked to their unique skill set.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and No. All of this is in large part is connected to the Sharingan. It's ability to copy nin, gen and thaijutsu. There dojutsu is designed to give them access to a wide variety of skills. They see with clarity and have precognition which allows for high speed close quarters combat and automatically translates to having naturally faster Shunshin. They have yin release which translates to the genjutsu potential like Itachi's.
I'm glad that you agree with some of what I am saying. The one part I have to partially disagree with is here though. The sharingan can grant them this kind of stuff. That much is true.

However, the point I am trying to make is that the Uchihas that I referenced above gained those skills through non-sharingan related means.

For example, Sasuke did not copy chidori or his various raiton techniques. That was just simply him training his natural elemental affinity. Chidori current, chidori sharp spear, chidori senbon, Kirin, etc... None of this was the result of his sharingan or any naturally Uchiha associated things.

And before you mention this, I haven't forgotten about the sharingan's usage in correcting the tunnel vision flaw of the base chidori, or how Sasuke copied Lee's taijutsu. This just means that the sharingan was relevant to one specific raiton technique (base chidori). The rest of Sasuke's raiton techniques can be learned and used without the sharingan since they don't have the tunnel vision flaw. They are just streaming lightning in different ways.

Itachi's water style is also his own element.

Another example:

Sarada did not copy chakara enhanced strength. That is just a feat of pure chakara control (which mind you is a technique that is also possessed by two non-Uchihas such as Tsunade and Sakura). Her CES has nothing to do with sharingan.

Also, I disagree with the part about the shunshin. Aside from users of the choku tomoe (which may only be Indra's transmigrants), the sharingan does not actually increase your movement/shunshin speed even if you can see attacks coming. This was established in the chunin exams arc when Lee fought Sasuke. Sasuke got hit by all of Lee's attacks even though he could clearly see the attacks coming with the precognition. That is when Lee noted that even if you can see an attack coming, if your body can't move/react fast enough then it is meaningless. This shows that the precognition doesn't actually physically speed you up. It just gives you a better prolonged opportunity to react to the attack before it hurts you.

Therefore, the sharingan would not grant Shisui a faster shunshin (that wasn't either trained for or copied from someone). Shisui had to train that shunshin on his own.

As for Itachi's genjutsu prowess, we've seen non-Uchiha genjutsu users such as Kurenai or the 2nd Mizukage, so we know that an Uchiha's powerful genjutsu prowess does not have to be rooted in or related to their eyes. Powerful genjutsu is learnable, and so is yin release. Keep in mind that not all Uchihas are nearly as good at genjutsu as Itachi.

Also, your explanations still don't explain Uchihas having other skills such as boss summons, Orochimaru-like techniques in the case of Sasuke, sealing jutsu, etc...

In short, the Uchiha have displayed plenty of skills that don't have to do with sharingan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad that you agree with some of what I am saying. The one part I have to partially disagree with is here though. The sharingan can grant them this kind of stuff. That much is true.

However, the point I am trying to make is that the Uchihas that I referenced above gained those skills through non-sharingan related means.
You missed the point, the Sharingan itself exists for the purpose of granting mastery of multiple skills. An Uchiha learning the skills whether through Sharaingan or not doesn't negate them.

For example, Sasuke did not copy chidori or his various raiton techniques. That was just simply him training his natural elemental affinity. Chidori current, chidori sharp spear, chidori senbon, Kirin, etc... None of this was the result of his sharingan or any naturally Uchiha associated things.
Yes, and No. Uchiha dominate fire natured chakra, however they're not limited to fire jutsu. Sasuke learnt Chidori with purpose in mind and developed it's variants with purpose in mind. That purpose was killing Itachi at all costs.

And before you mention this, I haven't forgotten about the sharingan's usage in correcting the tunnel vision flaw of the base chidori, or how Sasuke copied Lee's taijutsu. This just means that the sharingan was relevant to one specific raiton technique (base chidori). The rest of Sasuke's raiton techniques can be learned and used without the sharingan since they don't have the tunnel vision flaw. They are just streaming lightning in different ways.
They sort of do, you don't see Senbon hitting targets easier than with the sharingan just like tools. You see Danzo dodge Sasuke's Spear because he didnt have an active sharingan. The tunnel vison is only really applicable for linear fast motions, however somehow they've extended it to encompass the variants. Even the final Chidori when Sasuke's about to hit Naruto, the sharingan turns off and Naruto punches. I'm like they're not even running how could Sasuke not see that?

Itachi's water style is also his own element.
Sharingan grants the ability to copy and learn nin, gen and thaijutsu. Having another affinty is not really an issue. Kakashi made it a point to stress Jonin have at least two. The Uxhiha having less makes no sense, especially with the Sharingan.

Another example:

Sarada did not copy chakara enhanced strength. That is just a feat of pure chakara control (which mind you is a technique that is also possessed by two non-Uchihas such as Tsunade and Sakura). Her CES has nothing to do with sharingan.
This is complicated, since Sakura was born with perfect chakra control. And without Sasuke around to teach Uchiha stuff she likely taught it to Sarada. We don't know if Sarada inherited perfect chakra control?

Also, I disagree with the part about the shunshin. Aside from users of the choku tomoe (which may only be Indra's transmigrants), the sharingan does not actually increase your movement/shunshin speed even if you can see attacks coming. This was established in the chunin exams arc when Lee fought Sasuke. Sasuke got hit by all of Lee's attacks even though he could clearly see the attacks coming with the precognition. That is when Lee noted that even if you can see an attack coming, if your body can't move/react fast enough then it is meaningless. This shows that the precognition doesn't actually physically speed you up. It just gives you a better prolonged opportunity to react to the attack before it hurts you.
This is not true at all or a misunderstanding. Lets try and explain it a different way.

Person A uses body flciker at maximum speed they have tunnel vision.

Person B sees things slower with clarity they don't have tunnel vision while moving at max speed.
Person A can't move at max speed for that reason while person B can.
Person B can also get faster through training because of thay reason. Add on top of that person B has precog and what they can do enters a whole new ball game. Lee vs Sasuke was because Sasuke was underestimating him. During the Sasuke vs Gaara fight Lee made it clear he can't use linear attacks for a reason. The Sharingan clearly allows to capitalise on Shunshin and linear attacks further add to that edge.

Therefore, the sharingan would not grant Shisui a faster shunshin (that wasn't either trained for or copied from someone). Shisui had to train that shunshin on his own.
Already addressed above Shunshin is Shunshin.

As for Itachi's genjutsu prowess, we've seen non-Uchiha genjutsu users such as Kurenai or the 2nd Mizukage, so we know that an Uchiha's powerful genjutsu prowess does not have to be rooted in or related to their eyes. Powerful genjutsu is learnable, and so is yin release. Keep in mind that not all Uchihas are nearly as good at genjutsu as Itachi.
Yes we have others who can use genjutsu. However, the Uchiha inherited 3 things from Rokudo Sennin. They are his eyes, his powerful chakra and spiritual energy(yin release). All Uchiha outside of the eyes have the ability to learn and use genjutsu and at a high calibre(rokudo inheritance). The fact they don't is plot nerf, and the fact they don't with the Sharingan then that's self explanatory(definite plot restriction and PIS). Chiyo made it clear that to fight an Uchiha you need two people. Genjutsu was the major reason for that.

Also, your explanations still don't explain Uchihas having other skills such as boss summons, Orochimaru-like techniques in the case of Sasuke, sealing jutsu, etc...
In Sasuke's case the snake summons were to gather power from a Sannin, however fuinn jutsu fall under ninjutsu. And uchiha have several fuinn jutsu and do excel at it. In fact their tablet also holds the strongest fuinn jutsu(10 tails coffin seal).

I still don't see the reason why Uchiha can't learn all sorts of nin, gen and thaijutsu when they are, by the eyes(sharingan) designed for that purpose. The point I was making they exist to wxpand tgwir arsenal, through orthodox or unorthodox methods.

In short, the Uchiha have displayed plenty of skills that don't have to do with sharingan.
Well they sort of do, Snakes only came Sasuke's way because Orochinaru coveted the sharingan. CES came the Uchiha way because Sakura married a sharingan wielder. Chidori came the Uchiha way because it goes with a sharingan. The variants came about because one Sharingan wielder wanted to kill the other etc.

:byez:

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto chapters are improving steadily but its still long way to even compare it to naruto standard.

I think the series has potential.
It all depends on the direction they pick from now on. I actually don't think that another group of villains that have their objective which atm is solely focused on "The vessel" and after to destroy the current system by abolishing the Shinobi world is the way to go. Too many Akatsuki vibes going on..

AO actually gave the hint, he relinquished the right to use chakra, this is one of Kara's ways, KK confirmed it when he says the last words to AO.

I'm not even going to focus on Boruto as a character, Salamander Sama does that pretty well.

Reactions: salamander uchiha