[Discussion] Why SO6P isn't in the coffin

Hosenka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been reading all these threads that the so6p is in kabuto's coffin etc.

It's really simple, it's NOT SO6P.
why?

Because we've only seen so6p like once or twice in the story. only the hardcore theorycrafters and narutofans are remembering him and are nominating him as a coffin-candidate.

Naruto is also (and mostly) focused on the casual public, the people that turn on the TV each week to watch it and then not think about it again till the next episode/week. those are the people that forgot so6p the minute they stopped talking about him. if kishi would bring him back into the story line right now (while he really ISN'T part of the story WHATSOEVER) will confuse so much people.

if he were to bring so6p back like that in the coffin, the so6p would be much more part of the story that we see now. it's obvious, really.

Reactions: leafeater
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting, an argument based on the manga's social link with the world rather than on data presented within the story... I think you're right, by the way, but I say it's more likely So6P than Izuna like a lot of people seem to think. I'm still convinced it's Madara's real body.

Last edited:

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been reading all these threads that the so6p is in kabuto's coffin etc.

It's really simple, it's NOT SO6P.
why?

Because we've only seen so6p like once or twice in the story. only the hardcore theorycrafters and narutofans are remembering him and are nominating him as a coffin-candidate.

Naruto is also (and mostly) focused on the casual public, the people that turn on the TV each week to watch it and then not think about it again till the next episode/week. those are the people that forgot so6p the minute they stopped talking about him. if kishi would bring him back into the story line right now (while he really ISN'T part of the story WHATSOEVER) will confuse so much people.

if he were to bring so6p back like that in the coffin, the so6p would be much more part of the story that we see now. it's obvious, really.
I don't know why you would bring up "TV show" in a section that it's only discuss about naruto manga. I would assume you are talking about the animated part of naruto that comes on tv. There are sometimes big confusion between naruto animated tv show and manga. narutobase decided to create separate sections so there wouldn't be confusion between tv show and manga. Just to avoid conflict and confusion. I know you are trying to make a point but you can't mixed tv show with manga here sorry. You are going to have come up with a better explanation as to why you think that So6p isn't in that coffin with manga related only.

In naruto manga, so6p is really picking up. It just that in tv animated show of naruto, there was only one time that so6p was mentioned by jiraiya. Naruto animated tv show hasn't really gotten to the point where so6p is being talked about a lot. Madara has mentioned about him two times so far. So6p was a big part for making us understand the plan of madara.

It is a possibility but madara being in that coffin would make more sense than so6p being that coffin.

Last edited:

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... Kabuto summoned the most powerful ninja of all times and he asks for Madara's help. Damn! All he would need would be staying at home in a cave and watch tv while SOAP does the Dirty work, dah!!

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok there have been numerous threads created on this topic. Secondly we all pretty much know that its not the Sage of the 6 paths. But your reasoning/prediction or whatever is just a little dumb sorry to say that i am not calling you stipid but everything has happened in the Manga goes back and forth between the beginning and now and even before the Manga started. Kishi mentioned for a moment about the 4th being Naruto's father and then nothing until Naruto fights Pain and guess what he talks to his dad. This whole theory is useless and the thread has been posted and this one should be deleted by a mod.

Oh and Yondaime is right this is the Manga section not the anime section

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that its the 4th hokage in the coffin.

Even if a portion of his soul was sealed in Naruto and the other half is fighting the other half of the Kyuubi somewhere, his body may not have been sealed either.

For example: when Orochimarus hands were sealed by the 3rd, his physical hands remained.:hint:
So that could mean that the 4th body remained lifeless some where to be later found and reanimated by Kabuto.
(The same may apply to Orochimaru.):rolleyes:
Remember Naruto is Kabutos rival.:zonder:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that its the 4th hokage in the coffin.

Even if a portion of his soul was sealed in Naruto and the other half is fighting the other half of the Kyuubi somewhere, his body may not have been sealed either.

For example: when Orochimarus hands were sealed by the 3rd, his physical hands remained.:hint:
So that could mean that the 4th body remained lifeless some where to be later found and reanimated by Kabuto.
(The same may apply to Orochimaru.):rolleyes:
Remember Naruto is Kabutos rival.:zonder:
Sorry, but that isn't how Edo Tensei works. Kabuto wouldn't need the body of the Fourth Hokage because Edo Tensei uses a living sacrifice as a vessel for the SOUL that is being revived. The point is, the Fourth Hokage's soul is trapped in the Death God's stomach while the other portion was inside Naruto. This is why people say it's impossible for him to be revived. However, many people believe that Orochimaru was trying to summon the Fourth when he was fighting Sarutobi Hiruzen. Perhaps there's still a way the Fourth might be summoned? Any thoughts?

YashMishra

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi did bring back 'that jutsu' after so many chapters. Until recently it was only mentioned by Jiraiya when Naruto shippuden just began and Naruto was going to save Gaara's @ss. So, u can't be very sure about it.

Hosenka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why you would bring up "TV show" in a section that it's only discuss about naruto manga. I would assume you are talking about the animated part of naruto that comes on tv. There are sometimes big confusion between naruto animated tv show and manga. narutobase decided to create separate sections so there wouldn't be confusion between tv show and manga. Just to avoid conflict and confusion. I know you are trying to make a point but you can't mixed tv show with manga here sorry. You are going to have come up with a better explanation as to why you think that So6p isn't in that coffin with manga related only.

In naruto manga, so6p is really picking up. It just that in tv animated show of naruto, there was only one time that so6p was mentioned by jiraiya. Naruto animated tv show hasn't really gotten to the point where so6p is being talked about a lot. Madara has mentioned about him two times so far. So6p was a big part for making us understand the plan of madara.

It is a possibility but madara being in that coffin would make more sense than so6p being that coffin.
Alright then big guy, just rename the 'tv show' with 'manga' and see how much it matters, it still reinforces my opinion about how not-important SO6P is to the story we read now and that it would confuse too many people.

Just use your head, SO6P IS NOT in the coffin. If you think he is, you lack common sense and knowledge.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright then big guy, just rename the 'tv show' with 'manga' and see how much it matters, it still reinforces my opinion about how not-important SO6P is to the story we read now and that it would confuse too many people.

Just use your head, SO6P IS NOT in the coffin. If you think he is, you lack common sense and knowledge.
Not important? the so6p was used to explain how hatred began. So6p was used to explain madara's moon eye plan. So6p was used to explain the powers behind the rinnegan of (nagato) and how rare they are. so6p was used to explain why madara and the first were destined to fight each other.

The only one lacking common sense is you by saying that so6p is not important for the story in naruto manga.

how are you so certain about it? can you confirm it?

how is it that someone who is lacking common sense telling other people that they are lacking common sense?

First try to look up the dictionary "common sense" and once you have learned it you may probably be able to call people that are lacking common sense

"common sense" and "not important" aren't prove enough, you have to do better than that.

Last edited:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd consider the Sage of the Sixth Paths fairly important.

Reasons?
-He was the first Jinchuuriki, and had the ten-tails sealed inside of him. Had he not created the moon, sealed the ten-tails body in it, and split it's chakra into nine-tailed beasts, Naruto wouldn't be a target for Akatsuki, then there wouldn't be any story. Actually, there might not even be a Naruto seeing as the Jyuubi coulda destroyed all life on the planet...
-He apparently is the father of the Uchiha and Senju clan. The Uchiha clan inherits hatred, whereas the Senju clan pass down the Will of Fire. Naruto has the Will of Fire, and Sasuke has the hatred, which will set them down for the ultimate showdown.
-If it wasn't for the Juubi being split into nine-separate beasts, the Kyuubi would have never attacked Konoha years later, thus making the Uchiha clan suspects in a revolt (which was true, because it was Madara who set the Kyuubi on Konoha).
-He gave birth to modern ninjutsu.
-Going back to my first point again, if he hadn't created the moon, there wouldn't be any "Moon's Eye Plan".

The Sage of the Six Paths is dead, but his legacy continues.

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think So6P is in there but not the reasons your saying. You need the spirit or body i forget which of the person your resurrecting to use edo tensei and i doubt kabuto was able to get it.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
uhm maybe b/c the sage of the six paths lived a bigillion years ago and no one knows where the **** his body is

you can also say ''why didn't orochimaru summon the sage of the six paths when he fought sarutobi''