thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about you, but in my opinion Rin's death is one of the most illogical events in the entire manga. Normally I defend Kishi's actions, but this time it really seems, as if he made this up on a whim, and he didn't think it through..
Here is why:

1. Seriously, what kind of plan is it, to place a bijuu, which is the most valuable weapon in the village, in a young girl from another village, and even let her know it. Surely will she just run back in fear? Of course not! Shinobi will die for their village, that is why they become shinobi. Nobody is that stupid. Also if they had her captive, why not use her knowledge to infiltrate the village with an actual jinchuriki, that willingly would try to attack the village...

2. Would releasing the Isobu in the middle of Konoha even make a difference? We already saw, that 5 biju's incl. Isobu couldn't even match Kurama. Konoha could handle Kurama with no major damage. They have mighty sealers such as Minato and Hiruzen, and an even stronger jinchuriki. Surely Konoha was in war at the time, but yet, a jinchuriki always remains in the village, and Minato can instantly return to Konoha. Would the Mist not know all this?

I don't know, what you think about it, but it seems way off for Kishi's standard lower limit, IMO.

Last edited:

Obito994

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have so much thoughts right now but I'll make it quick.

The ANBU from the mist followed Rin, so if she tried something that is not according to plan they would do something about it. Also seeing how Kakashi desperately wanted her to come to the leaf i think it was a pretty nice plan.

And the thing you said about Kurama not making a big damage... where do i start! Minato dies, Kushina dies, Iruka's parents died, a good part of the village was destroyed etc. Please

Reactions: PTran5

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Kushina never had control of the Nine-Tails.

2. Someone gotta inform Minato the village is in danger. Otherwise, he'll just be off doing his thing.

3. Ninjas die for their village, but a Ninja would never kill their partner. At least not Kakashi... willingly.

4. They had to push the Nine-Tails out of the village. As a result for handling the "Nine-Tails" they lost the 4th Hokage.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have so much thoughts right now but I'll make it quick.

The ANBU from the mist followed Rin, so if she tried something that is not according to plan they would do something about it. Also seeing how Kakashi desperately wanted her to come to the leaf i think it was a pretty nice plan.

And the thing you said about Kurama not making a big damage... where do i start! Minato dies, Kushina dies, Iruka's parents died, a good part of the village was destroyed etc. Please
Oh, you are talking about those 50 fodder ANBU's that were taken out in seconds? What if they made it to the perimeter of Konoha? They could no longer follow Rin, since the chakra detection field would notice them. It would take Minato 3 seconds to kill all of them and even stop the first TBB from Isobu. So please..

And yeah Minato had to protect the village, his child, and his wife. This time it's just his village, besides as I said above, this time it's not even 1/5 of Kurama's strength he is facing. Summoning a couple of toads would be enough to hold it for quite a while..

Reactions: Aenigma

Yuffosan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know about you, but in my opinion Rin's death is one of the most illogical events in the entire manga. Normally I defend Kishi's actions, but this time it really seems, as if he made this up on a whim, and he didn't think it through..
Here is why:

1. Seriously, what kind of plan is it, to place a bijuu, which is the most valuable weapon in the village, in a young girl from another village, and even let her know it. Surely will she just run back in fear? Of course not! Shinobi will die for their village, that is why they become shinobi. Nobody is that stupid. Also if they had her captive, why not use her knowledge to infiltrate the village with an actual jinchuriki, that willingly would try to attack the village...

2. Would releasing the Isobu in the middle of Konoha even make a difference? We already saw, that 5 biju's incl. Isobu couldn't even match Kurama. Konoha could handle Kurama with no major damage. They have mighty sealers such as Minato and Hiruzen, and an even stronger jinchuriki. Surely Konoha was in war at the time, but yet, a jinchuriki always remains in the village, and Minato can instantly return to Konoha. Would the Mist not know all this?

I don't know, what you think about it, but it seems way off for Kishi's standard lower limit, IMO.

I agree that Rin's sudden appearance or manor issue in the manga could have started all this. Its kinda stupid. One thing I dont agree with though is that lol of course Kyubi did MAJOR damages to Konoha! They lost a fine Hokage FFS! But yeah, releasing the Sanbi in Konoha would have just been as good as giving Konoha another Bijuu in exchange for village damage. Pretty much a fair trade lol. Fail trojan horse for Kiri. They're really stupid. The current Mizukage is even a big fodder. Useless woman.

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of things are stupid in Naruto these days. But today's chapter actually got me hyped about with Naruto, the Bijuus and Rikudo in that one scan. The rest was just more talking.... Soooooo muuuuuuch talking!! Kishi never seems to be able to find a middle ground between fighting and talking. It always has to be either or.

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Not everybody can become jinjurikis.Even Konoha brought Kushina from her village for sealing purposes.Meaning the amount of people who could succesfully host a tailed beast is limited.We don't know much about Rin but she was skilled enough to became a very good medical nin when she was that young,meaning she had very good chakra control and most likely good chakra levels.It would be easy for Mist ninjas to aquire more info on Rin and see that she was good enough to become a jinjuriki.Most likely the Mist village didn't have any shinobi good enough for this purpose.
2.I don't think the purpose of this attack was to completly destroy Konoha.By that time,all villages were at war,an attack like would only weakened Konoha's defence and make the village vulnerable to other attacks.It's very likely that Rin was just a part of a bigger plan.

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats a good point it was quite idiotic to "waste" a bijuu but if things had worked out then the plan would have worked better then having a bijuu because it would have crushed their enemy and jinchuriki candidates are a rarity in the first place so just throwing a bijuu in a random person then sending them back as a kamikaze was the best option because having that bijuu roam free was probably something thats detrimental to the mist

but the way rin died was cliche

Yuffosan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just thought of this now lol how Minato could have teleported Sanbi's TBB from Konoha to Kiri HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WOULD BE TROLL MINATO

Animaeon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Madara still seems a bit suspicious, so it could be that Rin was supposed to die to trigger Obito. If not, everything is just too much of a coincidence.

2. Kurama caused a lot of chaos, and Minato had to take extreme measures to remove Kurama. So of course it would've made a difference, because even if Isobu was stopped within 1 minute, he still would've caused a few casualties. By killing herself, Rin made sure that the only casualty was herself.

Reactions: PTran5