Why people still complain about Boruto?

Jinton Spam

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its just another dumb ass reboot like Pirates of Carribean, World of Warcraft(game) and many others i wouldnt know of.
Its not meant for Naruto fans, its meant for young girls(and bois?) that are much more younger than you and have the same mentality as the Boruto characters(like sissy girl Sasucke that moves like a woman for the shame of the Uchiha name)

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Inconsistency and poor story planning.

I was excited when first panel of chapter was showing konoha in destruction with kawakii boruto face off.

What irk me was what was the point of adding movie panel to the manga . That literally dragged almost a year.

Kishi had no plan for this series i could tell a lot from borutos character he is no different than naruto except boruto likes trick his war.

Other character are copypast . Inochin , shikdai are basically copy paste version of their dad . What new are we seeing in boruto.

So we now have kara modified version of akatsuki probs they have twisted way of world destruction.

Sharingan replaced with jigan in the story . Sorry what is the idea behind creating boruto , i dont frankly see anything new thing here they are copying old formula and making new villains.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whatever everybody else said, however Naruto was good even if they ass pulled and let the writing slip towards the end.

Boruto is just trash on steroids, it's too MC centric and turns everybody into fodder to make him shine. No character can have their own moments/story line without him being involved. It lacks consistency and doesn't conform to rules laid out in the original series. If the MC wasn't Boruto or he didn't exist(the ideal scenario) then we could possibly have a decent continuation.

I guess there was too much expectation that they'd learnt from their mistakes and could make something better. However, it quickly faded when Boruto was the MC. And it took a further nose dive when it became one big MC D ridefest.

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They want it to be bad enough to not read/watch for all demographics.

It's not. Kinda like Teen Titans Go.
best comment/comparison I've seen besides Imp's... we had killers now we got clowns

because it FUCKING SUCKS

talk no jutsu every fucking episode/fight...
fight like actual children whereas Gen1 was getting bodied even when they won against grown adults even trying to murder them

i already watched p1 Naruto so boruto is extra ass for being unoriginal
the kid has handouts galore
literally did nothing to become a ninja after getting bitch slapped for cheating...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

AI380

Elite
Kin
1,028💸
Kumi
581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just my personal opinion, in naruto series, we watch how naruto grow from a little brat to a hokage, he is getting stronger in every season with his own hard work.

And then here we have Boruto, an arrogant brat with his father as a hokage.