Why people hate Sasuke so much?

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wonder why many people (I don't mean "most") hate Sasuke.

Sasuke grew up to some age along with Naruto always competing with him. They say he is arrogant, he tries to be cool and everyone, especially girls are fan of him. And Naruto at the same time struggles to surpass him. Why, indeed Sasuke was intelligent and stronger, we have to admit it.

Naruto fans, don't get me wrong, I am also for Naruto, but we have to admit it. Plz, read till the end.

Do you think Sasuke did the right thing to leave Konoha and go with Oro. Well, Naruto tried to stop him and everyone here, as well, hoped Sasuke return back when both fought at that walley. I personally think, Sasuke did perfect choice to go with Oro and that was the best and optimal choice for him. If he stayed with team 7, he would've never reached that point. He planned everything from the beginning, he didn't want to give his body to Oro, he just tricked him and got what he want. Do you think, Kakashi was enough to train him as Oro. No, never. I think Sasuke did great job to leave Konoha.

Naruto. He was childish, even now he is childish. He tried and still trying to bring Sasuke back, but indeed Sasuke went there with his own will. Naruto was stupid, and of course Sakura. As Sasuke said, what Naruto and Sakura would understand who know nothing about loosing the whole clan, family and relatives. On top of that, killed by his own brother.

All I want to say, there is no point to hate Sasuke. Why do u hate Sasuke. Because he didn't like Naruto growing so fast? No he was competing with him. The same thing did Naruto as well. And if this is the reason, then we have to hate Naruto as well.

Or, because he was arrogant. No. Sasuke was cool, that's it. At least tried to show himself cool. That's his personality. He fought with Naruto without head-protector, though he fought with it in the end. Coz he was confident and he was sure that he had still upperhand. Even in the last battle, he got a scratch after defeating Naruto.

Kishi sent Sasuke to Oro so that both sides grow faster than other people in other Teams. I think, Sasuke is not the type of person we should hate. I don't say that everyone hates him, I just say there are DEFINITELY people who hates him. And for Sasuke fans: I am trying to defend Sasuke, don't get me wrong, and of course I am not trying to degrade Naruto, I am a big fan of Naruto.

Cheers!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you guys hate him for being the anti hero and the antagonist. I don't like sasuke, eithor, i think he is pretty powerfull, but i think he fills in that role, and I like him as the antagonist, and wouldn't want to replace him.

Zurita210

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just thought about something, I know it doesnt pertain to the conversation at this point, but about the power that Itachi gave to Naruto, maybe the power will be shown when Sauske activates his Sharingan. Just like when Sauske did Ameratsu when Madara/Tobi activated his Sharingan.

YellowFlash622

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke: Boo hoo hoo. My brother killed my clan. I'm gonna run off and be molested by this snake dude to get stronger. Boo hoo hoo. I was wrong about my brother and he's dead, it's all Konoha's fault. I'm going to go off on another retarded vengeance mission even though the first one took like 10 years, oh and I'm forgetting entirely about the ridiculously strong leaf shinobi. But I can take them cuz I'm so awesome and somber and grim with my MS that I didn't really earn since my brother practically handed it to me.

What a douche bag.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
His whole mindset is stuck in the past.. revenge for something that happened years and years ago. It's boring. If he'd get the **** over his past and focus on resotring his clan then making his children have a nice future then I might like him.... but I'd still hate him for being able to steal Sakura from Naruto. :p

It always pisses me off when the main character of any story doesn't get the girl/victory/treasure. lol

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hate sasuke because he isn't grateful to anything. he's a little biatch.

he's supposed to be naruto's "rival" but in shippuden he blows him out of the water. and he keeps getting stronger. now he's almost as strong as itachi. and naruto is still weak(not sure about sage mode).

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hate Sasuke because he's like an emogay Vegeta of the series, instead of working hard and doing the right thing (ie defending loved ones etc) to gain power; Sasuke gained the curse seal (Majin!?) and essentially gave up everything and became evil to get stronger. The one major difference is that Sasuke crossed the line and, in my opinion, can never redeem himself. Whereas Vegeta's idiocy and Saiyan pride got the better of him (for which he later redeemed himself). Naruto went through similar tough times in his childhood as Sasuke, loss and not knowing his place, but unlike Sasuke he does the right thing.

Naruto is the Protagonist and Sasuke is an emo antogonist who is being played by Madara. He's a punk ass little puppet that took the easy/evil way to power.

Too late to come to the good side Sasuke, just stay evil and get omgwtfpwnd by Naruto plz. If the series ends without Naruto beating Sasuke and making up for his loss at the close of the original series + all the wrongs Sasuke has committed, the manga would be a complete travesty imo.

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's a twit, to put it simply.
He's a child, ruled by his emotions.
He's stubborn as all hell, even going against the last wishes of the person [Itachi] that he's trying to avenge.
He's WAY to over-confident! Sasuke believes he can take on Konoha BY HIMSELF! He knows first hand how strong the Konoha ninja are, yet he still puts himself on some kind of pedestal, like he's all awesome.
Also, he wants to kill THE ENTIRE VILLAGE OF KONOHA! I mean, I would understand if he wanted to kill the people who condemned his brother to a miserable life, but he wants to kill innocent civilians who have nothing to do with the whole thing.
Overall, he's a puss, who needs to grow up and grow some balls.