Why people are blaming Tobirama.

Killer24s

Member
55 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He acted like in their discussion he was already better than Madara and should be 2nd Hokage
 

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
5,378 posts 507 reactions
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
5,378
Reaction score
507
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice detailed thread you have here.
 

avenged sevenfold

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,635 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Dec 26, 2012
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To be fair Tobirama was kind of prick to Madara
 

FleeOnSight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,977 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like tobirama anymore. He has a right to be suspicious against Madara yes but after a peace treaty he should have treated Madara and the Uchiha clan with more respect and as equals. You could tell his thoughts about the Uchiha never changed and Madara quickly saw that and acted to protect his clan who then turned thier back on him. I'm starting to feel sorry for Madara.

I liked tobirama better before I knew his personality.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Cos tobirama was right... dat tobirama :yayy:
 

P3ĮÑ

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,068 posts 1,944 reactions
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
46,068
Reaction score
1,944
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobirama was really ignorant he thought only about his own clan, he was cool but it was because of him madara became evil
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like tobirama anymore. He has a right to be suspicious against Madara yes but after a peace treaty he should have treated Madara and the Uchiha clan with more respect and as equals. You could tell his thoughts about the Uchiha never changed and Madara quickly saw that and acted to protect his clan who then turned thier back on him. I'm starting to feel sorry for Madara.

I liked tobirama better before I knew his personality.

Yeah you can say thats attitude issues but he make wise decision and truth to be told he is a better leader than jashirama..
 
489 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
489
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like tobirama anymore. He has a right to be suspicious against Madara yes but after a peace treaty he should have treated Madara and the Uchiha clan with more respect and as equals. You could tell his thoughts about the Uchiha never changed and Madara quickly saw that and acted to protect his clan who then turned thier back on him. I'm starting to feel sorry for Madara.

I liked tobirama better before I knew his personality.
My thoughts exactly.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobirama was really ignorant he thought only about his own clan, he was cool but it was because of him madara became evil

Ignorant is a bliss :sy:
 

Killer24s

Member
55 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How was his decision wise when it ended up in more bloodshed for everybody??
 

Naruto Boss

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
783 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
783
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tobirama was right he and madara attitude are the same didnt you see how madara looked at tobirama like he is saying i should just kill him right now.
 

Yatori

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
46,470 posts 1,204 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
46,470
Reaction score
1,204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tobirama was right he and madara attitude are the same didnt you see how madara looked at tobirama like he is saying i should just kill him right now.

This... its a shame no one noticed it :shy:
 

Killer24s

Member
55 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
tobirama was right he and madara attitude are the same didnt you see how madara looked at tobirama like he is saying i should just kill him right now.
What was the point of the "alliance" if both sides didn't trust each other besides Hashirama and Madara that's what I wanna know lol
 

Lawliet L

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
878 posts 65 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
878
Reaction score
65
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
they don't understand what tobirama did at the first place so they doing shi*ty stuff to make other people hate him and those people who newly hating pass down the hate and the hate goes on and on, like what madara did~
 

FleeOnSight

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,977 posts 307 reactions
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah you can say thats attitude issues but he make wise decision and truth to be told he is a better leader than jashirama..

I disagree. Tobirama reminds me a lot of danzo. And danzo is the last person I'd want to be the leader of my village. Nonetheless tobirama is indeed a good leader just not better than hashirama in my opinion.
 

Killer24s

Member
55 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Have you ever thought maybe it's true and not hate?
they don't understand what tobirama did at the first place so they doing shi*ty stuff to make other people hate him and those people who newly hating pass down the hate and the hate goes on and on, like what madara did~
 

Midday

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,824 posts 559 reactions
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
4,824
Reaction score
559
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I disagree. Tobirama reminds me a lot of danzo. And danzo is the last person I'd want to be the leader of my village. Nonetheless tobirama is indeed a good leader just not better than hashirama in my opinion.

What's wrong with Danzo as a leader? He truly cared for the village, his actions may have been cold but they were rational and were the best choice for the village.
 

naruttebayo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,525 posts 478 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
478
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like tobirama anymore. He has a right to be suspicious against Madara yes but after a peace treaty he should have treated Madara and the Uchiha clan with more respect and as equals. You could tell his thoughts about the Uchiha never changed and Madara quickly saw that and acted to protect his clan who then turned thier back on him. I'm starting to feel sorry for Madara.

I liked tobirama better before I knew his personality.

oh bro try to understand him .
putting forth democracy wasn't a bad idea
 

Killer24s

Member
55 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
55
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What's wrong with Danzo as a leader? He truly cared for the village, his actions may have been cold but they were rational and were the best choice for the village.

Hate + Hate = Greater hate
 
Top