Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>.> i was gonna make a thread like this....

anyway, i agree. they should continue the series with the reborn of L, and more with Misa. Another deathgod should come, and things should go on nicely. ;] with more drama, of course.

:D

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because it actually sucked right after L died,seriously it got boring and if they make a new one it would suck more and ruin its reputation

zenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
because it actually sucked right after L died,seriously it got boring and if they make a new one it would suck more and ruin its reputation
I agree. It was so awesome before L died, then sucked afterwards. Apart from the last two episodes, all of the other episodes after L died just weren't good, because the characters were just awful.

-sakura-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found it less interesting after L died. so i didn't watched till the end yet (not to much spoiler please). In theory the manga/anime could go on as long as shinigamis exist, you could easily replace the charakters with others who find the death note.
I am also of the opinion

Vergil..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if that shinigami with no name that appears on the directors cut special was really light(i dont now but he really looks alot like him because of his close) rebirth and he would go down on earth to take revenge on Near and the teams that were agains him.

Using another human as a new kira but would make it a game telling Near tru hidden messages like the "do you now that shinigami like apples" to show to them that he(light) was still alive(well as a shinigami) and he would make rules like never helping the new kira and if they loose they all die if they can catch the new kira they live then he would make a game for each member of the near and L teams to kill them.

this would be somewhat cool if put in a small series like 10 episodes and the only one to survive would be Near perhaps because his smart.

And in the end Light would just kill kira (puppet) for not being able to kill Near.
this way Light would still be in the series but i dont now how to put L there( perhaps helping Near as a spirit dont now ).

because death note without thoes 2 his hard to imagine.

Aruichi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you seen what happend to the FPS (mainly WWII) genera of video games. to many were made and now there shit.
theres room for another death note but series like this should be left alone

-sakura-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok so as much as i love Death Note and that it is the greatest anime on earth....the entire thing would be absolutely ruined if there was a second one.... The only person i honestly see worthy of the plot is Light... Although i hate him :D:D
But that is what made his character better...because i hated him...

But yeah, if there was a second one the entire series would become a dud. It would ruin DN forever... Ive read some "sequel" type things in the manga and they suck...

Im sorry but without L and MelloxMatt...Death Note sieses to exist...
i agree..it would make no sense