TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i wish there was death note 2 because i feel like that it could be carried on it endded so fast and it was so good. tell me what you guys think? and if they made a death note 2 how would the story be give some ideas?

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I found it less interesting after L died. so i didn't watched till the end yet (not to much spoiler please). In theory the manga/anime could go on as long as shinigamis exist, you could easily replace the charakters with others who find the death note.

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok so as much as i love Death Note and that it is the greatest anime on earth....the entire thing would be absolutely ruined if there was a second one.... The only person i honestly see worthy of the plot is Light... Although i hate him :D:D
But that is what made his character better...because i hated him...

But yeah, if there was a second one the entire series would become a dud. It would ruin DN forever... Ive read some "sequel" type things in the manga and they suck...

Im sorry but without L and MelloxMatt...Death Note sieses to exist...

avzool

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree with misa but i also think its not worth it since L but also Light who made me watch death note more is gone. The only way i see an death note 2 is if Light actually took control of japan and focus on the world

or perhaps that he took over the Japan and actually had group of people who actually have the shimigami or two with them and is trying to find a way to end Light's reign. But all in the same time with the death OF those two. is the death of death note lol

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
im thinking of a fanfic i might make about light being stuck in the shinigami realm, and plots to to take over the shinigami realm and usess a person in the world and takes advantage of them and thats when he creates arik or Kira2 or sumthin like that takes gets antoher chance to take over the world!?

avzool

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
im thinking of a fanfic i might make about light being stuck in the shinigami realm, and plots to to take over the shinigami realm and usess a person in the world and takes advantage of them and thats when he creates arik or Kira2 or sumthin like that takes gets antoher chance to take over the world!?
How about the shinigami king is looking for light and his shinigami i forgot the name in the "real" world and light decide to take over the sinigami?

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Death note is awesome, a perfect ending as well. Should someone try to revive it, I'm afraid it wont be as good as the prequel.
perfect ending?????
really????:|
i never was that disappointed in ma life!!!!
up untill the very end i was hoping Light would have some trick up his sleeve... but no,
they just had to kill him and leave us hanging for more:mad:
if Light would have succeeded, there would have been world peace and we wouldn't be longing for a sequel, which will never be as good as the first part.

Wolf Princess

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Death Note was the coolest anime ever and L was the best character... after he died...the anime wasn't that good anymore...Of course...his awesomeness was more or less capitalized by Light therefore a death note without L and Light wouldn't be so cool... In my opinion at least...

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Death Note was the coolest anime ever and L was the best character... after he died...the anime wasn't that good anymore...Of course...his awesomeness was more or less capitalized by Light therefore a death note without L and Light wouldn't be so cool... In my opinion at least...
i was happy that L died his final tactics were starting to anoy me

Spam

Banned
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
good anime but could have been so much better . I think they focused too much on stratergy and not enough on emotions. It would have helped if light had a heart, if he felt some guilt about what he was doin but still kept on. It would also helped if light had a past, some event in his past life driving him to do what he did. Basically what im sayin light was kinda 1 d character, he was cold,,heartless and smart of course. The anime would have been better if we atleast saw his other side other than his dark side alone

Misa-Misa

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Death note is awesome, a perfect ending as well. Should someone try to revive it, I'm afraid it wont be as good as the prequel.
no.
perfect ending?????
up untill the very end i was hoping Light would have some trick up his sleeve... but no,
if Light would have succeeded, there would have been world peace and we wouldn't be longing for a sequel, which will never be as good as the first part.
i thinkthe ending was ment...actually, Ryuk was suppost to kill Light after L died but they added the Mello Near arc.
hey.....what about Mello? :(
good anime but could have been so much better . I think they focused too much on stratergy and not enough on emotions. It would have helped if light had a heart, if he felt some guilt about what he was doin but still kept on. It would also helped if light had a past, some event in his past life driving him to do what he did. Basically what im sayin light was kinda 1 d character, he was cold,,heartless and smart of course. The anime would have been better if we atleast saw his other side other than his dark side alone
thats a good way of thinking of it ^-^
i was kinda curious too ^-^
But i think Light was somewhat of a good person, he had a good cause ^-^
but the way he treated others around him was what I didn't like.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think what made death note be so good, apart from the story itself, was the fact that it was not made longer than it should have.

The point in death not was not to show that humans can kill with a note, but to show how Light, who began being a model of a student and a person who believed in justice got mad with the power over others' lives. I would not feel enthusiastic about a second part, I seldom love second parts. They are generally slower to the first ones.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
perfect ending?????
Check the manga ending, the anime was a bit changed and did not show the last words. It did make sense there.