[Discussion] Why Naruto Verse Dont have real bas A$s Villains with some Bad intentions??

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In naruto Manga, the Main antagonists or villains never had bad intentions of conquiring the world or take over the universe or Naruto verse.. They always boast about the peace and finally do whatever to reach the goal. But the intentions are never ruling on.. But just bringing the peace in one way or another...!!! The villains sud be like Orochimaru ... Who gives damn about the peace but craves for new powers to rule over... What ya' think??

AlastorNazura17

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara > your fav.

OT: That's the type of villains they are, do anything possible to achieve /their/ dream. They talk about peace but it's still /their/ version of peace.

Madara ibn Lahad

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urmm when you think about it the ninja system is evil so them wanting peace in their twisted desires is evil to the others who just want a more desirable peace.

OT:Madara>fav

You must be registered for see images

Madara ibn Lahad

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD LOL but madara's not my fav.... U_U .. Anyway but sometimes i think enough about peace. Do some real Sh¡ts....
Same I'm tired of this peace... Why can't father Madara frigging just kill everyone then proceed to use OP jubi hax abilities and go to alternate dimensions of Naruto and kill them too

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the manga is about finding a solution to the problems of the world. I don't know why their aren't female main villains though.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, duh of course it doesn't. This whole manga is about some plan for peace that went terribly wrong and now everybody is trying in their own way to fix it. All of them have good intentions, its just that most have bad methods.

Lan Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like this kind of villains, they are too stereotypical in my opinion. I prefer the deranged ones that have special ideology and palpable impact on people.

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What ideological or plannable villains..!! And i dont like lazy writings thats why there should be some Villains who thinks about them not about dreams ... In this way they are heroes in their own way. Do you wanna say there are no any antagonists?? Or what? Duh....

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for many reasons,but to be exact,NV represents our world in a nutshell,if you can see it. Every supreme leader of our real world,be it our national politician head of countries or so called terrorist,too in a way wants peace in the end. People with no reasons to kill others,or who does that just to have a pleasure of killing basically are just pawns of people with reasons who sits on the top. Sure there methods are different,and twisted,violent but still they want the similar goal. There is just no understanding. People just raise war for many reasons,love,power,influence,etc. but in the end when they desire to control others,it's because they want to have a peace of mind. Humans in the end of a day wants that internal and eternal peace. People who don't [Like HIDAN] are just sick,and merely always pawn in the real world.

NV like our world works on perception. Nothing more or less.