Not open for further replies.

Mydearkevin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why they wont stop those death note threads? i mean im here because i wnt to discuss/get to know information relevant to either current mangas or animes, and well i would accept if they would discuss about something interesting of death note but no... its just a game. to be honest im not hating or anything i mean im not mad at all im just wondering because for a few dasy i been seeing in the hottest threads the "game" the have going on. idk if its just me but if you think im wrong let me know or if ur on my side and actually get what im saying let me know as well.
thank you for your attention.

PS:i dont intend to troll or anything so please dont even start with your "troll!, or hater" cause is not like that.

Kurisutina

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a game, people get bored and play games. We are playing a game on the forum. It's fun. You don't have to look at the Hottest Threads list if it's such a HUGE problem for you :|

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
Gamahiro is a toad

An awesome pope toad

Death note is a game if you dont like it dont look at it but dont complain its not affecting your life is it

Mydearkevin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i get what your saying but idk seems a bit weird for me... but i mean thats just me... maybe it is fun. and idk i guess its just because i just come here once a week that im saying that.

Mydearkevin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol well im just saying and its cool i mean come on like im not a kid anymore and im saying this because it got out of control! i mean i've seen like 4 or 5 diff threads about it. i was like really? do they REALLY need all this threads to be playing a "game" and idk i guess i was wrong cause a forum to me is to discuss or expose ideas and tlk about them but to this yamahiro toad the word forum means "game site" its cool if you play and stuff but if youre really bord then you should close ur browser and do something else. or play xbox or idk do something but yeah to the yamahiro clown yes man its cool, you should keep providing entretainment for us, oh one thing whenever you fill your resume for a job put my name under references and i will gladly say that ur an expert beeing a clown and keeping the masses laughin.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why they wont stop those death note threads? i mean im here because i wnt to discuss/get to know information relevant to either current mangas or animes, and well i would accept if they would discuss about something interesting of death note but no... its just a game. to be honest im not hating or anything i mean im not mad at all im just wondering because for a few dasy i been seeing in the hottest threads the "game" the have going on. idk if its just me but if you think im wrong let me know or if ur on my side and actually get what im saying let me know as well.
thank you for your attention.

PS:i dont intend to troll or anything so please dont even start with your "troll!, or hater" cause is not like that.
Elementry my dear Watson, elementry-Because it's not breaking any rules. Why should we close the threads which are posted in relevant section, unlike this one, and are not apmming/flaming/trolling etc?

If you want a relevant information, you should go to releavnt section. Now I have two options I can move this thread to correct section or close it. Somehow I have a feeling that moving it to correct section will not be very constructive so I'm closing it. Let me know via VM if you want to discuss it more and I will open and move it to where it belongs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.