Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOK had AMAZING villains. Amon was my favorite.

I like Obito a lot though. I don't think one has to knock another in order to be praised. I love LOK villains more than the overall Naruto ones, but I really do love Obito. Really complex guy.

Speaking of villains in general, Karai from the TMNT series is great. She's looking to be more like Gaara/Catwoman in that she's an anti-hero now, but she's great.

Gotham's Penguin is amazing. More Jerome/Joker is also looking to be amazing.

Flash had an amazing RF and Captain Cold.

Villains rule. Best villain=Jack Spicer, baby!

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOK had AMAZING villains. Amon was my favorite.

I like Obito a lot though. I don't think one has to knock another in order to be praised. I love LOK villains more than the overall Naruto ones, but I really do love Obito. Really complex guy.

Speaking of villains in general, Karai from the TMNT series is great. She's looking to be more like Gaara/Catwoman in that she's an anti-hero now, but she's great.

Gotham's Penguin is amazing. More Jerome/Joker is also looking to be amazing.

Flash had an amazing RF and Captain Cold.

Villains rule. Best villain=Jack Spicer, baby!
Don't ever compare LOK Villains to Obito.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status

All of these villains was fighting for something other than their self. All of them had reason reasons for their master plan.
Not that "you kill rin" reason shit.
You lost the argument about objectivity when the moment you typed " you kill rin". That's something people choose to concentrate on while there was lot going on at the time, Madara, Obito getting crippled himself, his own myhem ( "I'm in hell" scene), no one to turn to but trapped by Zestu and Madara. Rin's death was a trigger to push him further down.

That said I don't really compare villains like this especially when one is a weekly manga created by a single writer and artist and another is a relatively short monthly comic book but with multiple writers + artists.

Also the story is written to get a popular cultural nod from your part of the world otherwise the reasons of villainy that you give are pretty cliche. I am not sure how one reason is more legit than another. Just personal preferences.

Last edited: