Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All of these villains was fighting for something other than their self. All of them had reason reasons for their master plan.
Not that "you kill rin" reason shit.

You must be registered for see images

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the villains were confused with their ulterior motive primarily because they were running away from their problems and not facing it except for Zaheer who actually wanted to build a new world order and Unalaq who decided to open something from the past which was pretty interesting but in the end he gave into jealousy. The 1st and 4th season villains weren't villains at all and had very weak ideals for moving the plot forward.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain and Madara were objectively good though.
I honestly I don't see why madara was so fixed on bring peace to the world when the whole shinobi world already turned against you. if your clan turns their back on you, your best friend can't understand you, you have no family, take yo ass off into the mountain to live in peace or become "Rurouni Kenshin".

That's one of the reason why I hated Sasuke. He want to become hokage so his brother's sacrifice won't go to waste? Man...gone somewhere with that shit. All he had to do is help save the world, then go travel for the rest of his life.

If kishi really want Sasuke to go down this dark route, he should've at least have Sasuke create a guild of people who have been mistreated by the shinobi system so he represent the injustice of the shinobi system. This way, Sasuke really have a reason for the way he acted in the VoTE2 fight.

All of the villains were confused with their ulterior motive primarily because they were running away from their problems and not facing it except for Zaheer who actually wanted to build a new world order and Unalaq who decided to open something from the past which was pretty interesting but in the end he gave into jealousy. The 1st and 4th season villains weren't villains at all and had very weak ideals for moving the plot forward.
1st villain lightweight had a good reason. 4th villain....her queen was killed. She wanted to make sure her people never be touched like that again. She wanted her people to be the best. That's a good reason.

But I get what you're saying. But Obito reason for waging war is lightweight ass. Sasuke's reason for going after Danzo was legit until Kishi decided to destroyed Sasuke character and make him want to burn the whole village down.

Hebi Sasuke didn't harm anybody that done him no harm. He spared to people's life. His only goal was Itachi! Kishi destroyed that type of mindset.

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly I don't see why madara was so fixed on bring peace to the world when the whole shinobi world already turned against you. if your clan turns their back on you, your best friend can't understand you, you have no family, take yo ass off into the mountain to live in peace or become "Rurouni Kenshin".

That's one of the reason why I hated Sasuke. He want to become hokage so his brother's sacrifice won't go to waste? Man...gone somewhere with that shit. All he had to do is help save the world, then go travel for the rest of his life.

If kishi really want Sasuke to go down this dark route, he should've at least have Sasuke create a guild of people who have been mistreated by the shinobi system so he represent the injustice of the shinobi system. This way, Sasuke really have a reason for the way he acted in the VoTE2 fight.
I find that people have hard times seeing the motives of Naruto villains. I guess Madara just wanted to be a God in the end and he didn't like the system of winners and losers since he was a loser.

Sasuke thought the world was corrupt since what the village did to his brother, but he realized how much it meant to Itachi, so he wanted to run it and change things.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The one thing that I find Legend of Korra better that The Last Airbender doesn't have is that the Villains are interesting, deep and complex with being realistic of their goals and motivation and they always stay true to themself.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rin death motivated Obito to want to change the Shinobi World and bring about peace. Madara was motivated by his hatred of Hashirama and his Clan....

Everyone has a reason behind their actions... Its take them to recognize conflict with themselves...

Last edited:

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rin death motivated Obito to want to change the Shinobi World and bring about peace. Madara was motivated by his hatred of Hashirama and his Clan....

Everyone has a reason behind their actions...
Madara didn't like the failed world that Hashi created. I understand that and all. But why go such length to change it when you have nobody to go home to or anything to look forward to after.

unlesss.... This is how it all ended..
And here is the English Version: :Sparks: :bdpf:

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Everyone has a reason behind their actions...
"1 girl died, I'm going to change the entire world."
"I hate my clan & Hashirama, I'm gonna change the entire world."
Not every reason is good :/
Madara's transitions still makes very little sense.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Legend of Korra is shit. Not watching should have had a male lead character or keep Aang
Plzz... That female character is perfect. You see more struggle. With a male character, it all gonna come down to who is the stronger or smarter. Shit is plain and boring. If you want that type of shit go watch something else.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara didn't like the failed world that Hashi created. I understand that and all. But why go such length to change it when you have nobody to go home to or anything to look forward to after.

unlesss.... This is how it all ended..
I know it was something like that...

It's a simple accomplishment that they made a difference when no one else could. And Madara said so himself, it is a dream world - anything can come true.

"1 girl died, I'm going to change the entire world."
"I hate my clan & Hashirama, I'm gonna change the entire world."
Not every reason is good :/
Madara's transitions still makes very little sense.
And not every bad reason is wrong. This is something they felt was right. You cannot criticize what inspire them to get to that point.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This shit had me rolling.

This is partially why I liked LOK better. The villains were developed a lot.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it was something like that...

It's a simple accomplishment that they made a difference when no one else could. And Madara said so himself, it is a dream world - anything can come true.

And not every bad reason is wrong. This is something they felt was right. You cannot criticize what inspire them to get to that point.
A dog sees a child and is inspired to fly.
Stupid. It's not a matter of if I can or cannot criticize the reason, the reason barely adds up to the
goal. Why have a final villain, the most powerful villlain, have his reason be something as simple as
a lost bike.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A dog sees a child and is inspired to fly.
Stupid. It's not a matter of if I can or cannot criticize the reason, the reason barely adds up to the
goal. Why have a final villain, the most powerful villlain, have his reason be something as simple as
a lost bike.
You could have came up with something beter... :|

And there is a meaning behind everything.