Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think why law is gonna betray luffy is because of of his subordinate is being a decoy. Probably orochi is controlling law's movement because of this maybe

Orochi gave this guy a smile fruit and went insane and orochi has the antidote for it.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Nah. Believe it or not, law really likes luffy crew. Most of the post skip arc they been together building a bond. Luffy gets mad when something happens to law as if that’s his nakama and law sees luffy as somebody valuable to protect. That would be bad writing to make law betray Luffy.

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah. Believe it or not, law really likes luffy crew. Most of the post skip arc they been together building a bond. Luffy gets mad when something happens to law as if that’s his nakama and law sees luffy as somebody valuable to protect. That would be bad writing to make law betray Luffy.
Why would that be such a bad writing? You trolling bruh... scenario like this
Law saw his crewmate laughing non stop while crying you trolling bruh

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This man thinks Law is Kid, wow
omg You guys are trolling af ok like this illl explain it to your little minds
Law saw his crewmate same thing that kid saw his crewmate but this time law has a choice since no body knows there is a cure for the laughing side effect of the smile fruit law has a choice. What are the best part of this arc, law vs luffy. Dum kids go back to school mfs

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
omg You guys are trolling af ok like this illl explain it to your little minds
Law saw his crewmate same thing that kid saw his crewmate but this time law has a choice since no body knows there is a cure for the laughing side effect of the smile fruit law has a choice. What are the best part of this arc, law vs luffy. Dum kids go back to school mfs
Dumb man dumb man , yeah that’s youuu

Reactions: Erikhog

Thelucifer333

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Explain why idiot
I will simple explain you. Dude like I told you before read Manga properly and gain some knowledge.
1st - Law and Kid are different people.
2nd - It was Kid's crew person who was under smiles devil fruit not Law's Crew
3rd - Law crew is alright and they helped to pass the 'puzzle' you made thread about last time.
4th - Law is like nakama or Friend to Luffy crew and Law respect and appreciate Luffy crew.
5th - Even if he would betray Luffy then reason would be "None of your reason that you said"
So please first gain knowledge
Because "little knowledge is more dangerous"
This is the last time I am explaining this to you and from next time please make a little sense with you thread
P.S - this time I am being polite with you again if you go like "I am trolling you" I will lose my mind

Hope you got that

If you have doubt and If you want to again explain yourself please bring more of evidence.

Regards

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will simple explain you. Dude like I told you before read Manga properly and gain some knowledge.
1st - Law and Kid are different people.
2nd - It was Kid's crew person who was under smiles devil fruit not Law's Crew
3rd - Law crew is alright and they helped to pass the 'puzzle' you made thread about last time.
4th - Law is like nakama or Friend to Luffy crew and Law respect and appreciate Luffy crew.
5th - Even if he would betray Luffy then reason would be "None of your reason that you said"
So please first gain knowledge
Because "little knowledge is more dangerous"
This is the last time I am explaining this to you and from next time please make a little sense with you thread
P.S - this time I am being polite with you again if you go like "I am trolling you" I will lose my mind

Hope you got that

If you have doubt and If you want to again explain yourself please bring more of evidence.

Regards
Why you trolling him?

DIO_Uchiha

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law obviosuly is bretraying luffy because in the latest epsidose her was in disguise but her wore his Jolly Roger to let hawkins kno who he is and he also spoiled the plans 2 Kaido and the king of wano (Im sorry i dont remember hsi name LOL Im bad)

Big Mom is also Luffy0 mom because Dragon probably HIT that