Why itachi did not use izangi while fighting sasuke?

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe itachi could have set izanag for some days during or at the being of the match against sasuke,then let sasuke kill him in the process as the manga.as a result,sasuke will still unlock ms ,and finding out the truth.when the izanagi set period is finish,itach can still keep an eye on obito and shinobi world,preventing the moon eye project .in addition,itachi could have use shishu eye as his replacement eye .i know,he wanted to die ,but he also knew there were numerous unfinish issue to finish
P.s sorry for my grammar,i texting on my phone

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakooli

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people believe that Itachi wanted Sasuke to awaken EMS ...
But still there's another argument : Why didn't Itachi give Fugaku's eyes to Sasuke ??
So idk

Uchicha Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi died because of the disease he had. Unless inzanagi can prevent a death from natural causes then it wouldn't matter if he used it or not.
He might live long enough to stop plans of obito.i sure itach could have sneak into konoha and put tsunade in a genjutsu to fix his illness with ease

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many people believe that Itachi wanted Sasuke to awaken EMS ...
But still there's another argument : Why didn't Itachi give Fugaku's eyes to Sasuke ??
So idk
Why didn't Itachi take Fugaku's eye's? :bdpf: Maybe EMS is only between brothers and not family.

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might live long enough to stop plans of obito.i sure itach could have sneak into konoha and put tsunade in a genjutsu to fix his illness with ease
He would have to really hold back against Sasuke if he wanted to live longer because his death came from the disease and I think overusing ms against Sasuke.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe hashirama cell will care him from his illness.he can get hashirama dna from zetsu clone
Actually
Itachi was nerfed too much ; there were many options for him to get EMS/Hashi's cells . But he didn't do them :what:
Even he could use Hashi's cells + Shisui's eye ; then he was able to use KA as many times as Danzo did :sigar:
Itachi with Hashirama's cells is to op. Look at how Obito was spamming kamui with no known signs of deteriorating vision.
indeed , Nerf is real in this case

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he would solo the world :sdo:
Even if Itachi couldn't use Fugaku's eyes ; Why didn't he use Hashirama's cells ??
Hashirama DNA and Itachi would be to stronk Tsukuyomi spam and no fatigue FTC all day to solo. Then EMS from papa Fugaku. :sdo3: to stronk man to stronk.

Reactions: SZiaee

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Izanagi is a Genjutsu that "erases undesired results" in a battle. It cannot prevent a sick man from dying. That is not how this Kinjutsu works.

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe itachi could have set izanag for some days during or at the being of the match against sasuke,then let sasuke kill him in the process as the manga.as a result,sasuke will still unlock ms ,and finding out the truth.when the izanagi set period is finish,itach can still keep an eye on obito and shinobi world,preventing the moon eye project .in addition,itachi could have use shishu eye as his replacement eye .i know,he wanted to die ,but he also knew there were numerous unfinish issue to finish
P.s sorry for my grammar,i texting on my phone
Reason 1: While there is reason to believe that Itachi knew Izanagi, there is no proof of this.
Reason 2: If Itachi could use Izanagi, there is no way he'd be able to keep it active for more than a few minutes let alone days.
Reason 3: His illness was killing him anyway. He died of a combination of fatigue and illness. He used up a lot of chakra by sealing Orochimaru (the Curse Seal) from Sasuke (he had to make sure Sasuke was out of chakra by putting up a very close fight - he used all his MS jutsu). That was one of his necessary goals in that fight. He then died shortly after as his body gave into the illness.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~