Why Itachi could not defeat the majority of NARUTO Verse.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And as u stated Kakashi for the Kamui Cous They on Diferent Lvl And still will show Much more

Prior to mastering kamui Kakashi HIMSELF admitted he is incapable of defeating itachi alone..

Literally, Kakashi's only way of winning this, is to start the fight with kamui, otherwise itachi can use amaterasu and yea.. you get the picture

And guy? please, his himudora wont break susanno, especially with a yata mirror on it

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of that list Itachi > Kakashi, Guy, Orochimaru
Orochimaru > itachi .... At least now

Ppl think itachi would just one shot oro it's not the case oro and itachi never had a fight the first encounter was when oro wanted to steal his body why would oro damage his body big whoop itachi caught oro in genjutsu and cut off his hand 4tailed naruto bisected oro and he was laughing and just reattached his body...
Second encounter was plot driven tht itachi won for one itachi knew he couldn't kill oro (as seen when he was trying to cut off the heads meaning it was an intent to kill at first ) so he had no choice but to seal him.. Even then tht was plot it is said in the bio tht , that sword of towsaka (can't spell) seals anything it touches why when it was cutting the heads it wasn't sealing

It only started sealing when oro was in mid speech... Thts low blow even for itachi if it started sealing from the get go oro would've defintitly found out what it was and started formaliating a way to get out of it... Even at the end he still found way to get away (stupid Amatratsu branch fell on it tho)
But oro is still alive

I have yet seen a logical explaination on how itachi kills orochimaru (fully)

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can beat guy

other than that, you just listed 7 of the strongest people in the ninja world, and the only reason kakashi is there is because of his recent kamui hax.. kakashi himself admitted he'd need help beating itachi in p2 before he mastered that op ability
*Yawn*. Every character is overrated, we all knew this. You'd see people pointing out which character is overrated and minutes later see these same fools saying the most ridiculous things about a character they favour.

Fanboys calling others fanboys, thats all it is.

Either you are blatantly unbiased or you do not point out and accuse another fanbase of doing exactly what you do

Anyway take it you mean current oro, IF he uses the hokages in a fight.
Also kakashi still loses regardless. His defence against tsukuyomi which involves him looking at itachi's feet makes kamui not as effective to use and then some.

Last edited:

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru > itachi .... At least now

Ppl think itachi would just one shot oro it's not the case oro and itachi never had a fight the first encounter was when oro wanted to steal his body why would oro damage his body big whoop itachi caught oro in genjutsu and cut off his hand 4tailed naruto bisected oro and he was laughing and just reattached his body...
Second encounter was plot driven tht itachi won for one itachi knew he couldn't kill oro (as seen when he was trying to cut off the heads meaning it was an intent to kill at first ) so he had no choice but to seal him.. Even then tht was plot it is said in the bio tht , that sword of towsaka (can't spell) seals anything it touches why when it was cutting the heads it wasn't sealing

It only started sealing when oro was in mid speech... Thts low blow even for itachi if it started sealing from the get go oro would've defintitly found out what it was and started formaliating a way to get out of it... Even at the end he still found way to get away (stupid Amatratsu branch fell on it tho)
But oro is still alive

I have yet seen a logical explaination on how itachi kills orochimaru (fully)

You dont even know how good oro's control with 4 edos are..
Oro with hashi and tobi admitted inferiority to itachi.....What if itachi totsuka seals a few of them before Oro can put in the mind control talisman that allows him to give them orders? What if Itachi can totsuka a few coffins as they rise through the earth.. hiruzen responded fast and threw kunai at them before the third one came out and the kages appeared.. so why wouldn't Itachi be able to respond as well..

There are circumstances that you're not taking into consideration....

Also the sword seals anything it PIERCES.. it has to go through you to seal you... It simply sliced the hydra's heads off..not pierce it.. It piered oro mid speech and sealed him shortly after, same with nagato.. it seems you cant do anything to escape once its through you..

Not saying Itachi is stronger than oro.. just that there are things people aren't taking into consideration..one being itachi having a perfect tool for countering genjutsu

second being - oro take full control of the edos, meaning they only perform as good as he is with them..

third being- he has a habit for look uchihas in their eyes

fourthly Edos can get affected by paralysis genjutsu

Also kakashi still loses regardless. His defence against tsukuyomi which involves him looking at itachi's feet makes kamui not as effective to use and then some.

What happens against a kamui to the leg lawl, it's a tossup, considering just as easily itachi can amaterasu his body while he's looking at the foot.

Logically, neither of them with start with their ms techniques.. The one thing is that Itachi has no knowledge of kakashi's ability... so either once he sees kakashi activate ms he'll up susanno and play it safe, or he'll take the risk... we dont know how this fight would go tbh

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You dont even know how good oro's control with 4 edos are..
Oro with hashi and tobi admitted inferiority to itachi.....What if itachi totsuka seals a few of them before Oro can put in the mind control talisman that allows him to give them orders? What if Itachi can totsuka a few coffins as they rise through the earth.. hiruzen responded fast and threw kunai at them before the third one came out and the kages appeared.. so why wouldn't Itachi be able to respond as well..

There are circumstances that you're not taking into consideration....

Also the sword seals anything it PIERCES.. it has to go through you to seal you... It simply sliced the hydra's heads off..not pierce it.. It piered oro mid speech and sealed him shortly after, same with nagato.. it seems you cant do anything to escape once its through you..
Didn't really feel it was necessary to reply to that post, but exactly this. Key-words being "you don't know how oro's control with 4 edos are"

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Yawn*. Every character is overrated, we all knew this. You'd see people pointing out which character is overrated and minutes later see these same fools saying the most ridiculous things about a character they favour.

Fanboys calling others fanboys, thats all it is.

Either you are blatantly unbiased or you do not point out and accuse another fanbase of doing exactly what you do

Anyway take it you mean current oro, IF he uses the hokages in a fight.
Itachi has no Genjutsu eye enymore he lost left eye if i remember so all Itachi has Left is his Last right sharingun
So without Genjutsu its more pousible......And you may be right but I just bored of the Threads of Itachi->God

jgusw3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he didn't kill them doesn't mean he couldn't or in some of these cases didn't defeat them.

Kakashi - Itachi defeated him. (after the sand & sound village attacked the leaf)

Orochimaru - Itachi defeated him. (before Oro left akatsuki) Though it is possible Itachi just cut his arm off and Oro ran.

Sasuke - Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi was already dieing and he wanted to die at Sasuke's feet, so Sasuke could be the hero that avenged the Uchiha. Anyone that read the manga could tell Itachi let Sasuke win.

Naruto - Itachi & Naruto meet a few times. If Itachi really wanted him, he could of taken him (except when Naruto was with Jiraiya) Itachi was a spy FOR the leaf. He wanted Naruto safe as much as he wanted Sasuke.

As for the others, Itachi didn't fight them at all. 2 of them were already dead.

If you're going to make a serious list, compare the characters to when they could of fought each other. Good Example Itachi vs Jiraiya when they were both alive and right after the sand/sound attack on the leaf. Bad Example would be Itachi vs Sasuke or Naruto, NOW. Itachi is dead and his days of training to get better are over but Sasuke and Naruto are still alive and getting stronger. If you're going to use those kinds of arguments, then why not have Itachi in his prime fight Naruto or Sasuke when they were still children. Yeah, that's pretty "f"ing stupid isn't it.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi has no Genjutsu eye enymore he lost left eye if i remember so all Itachi has Left is his Last right sharingun
So without Genjutsu its more pousible......And you may be right but I just bored of the Threads of Itachi->God
All im saying is that there are hardly anybody here who is unbiased. Only person here i see as unbiased is Kidgamer.
If you are unbiased then you can to an extent state which fanbase is annoying. However when you are just like the rest you really have nothing to complain about.

Iv'e been in threads where a member accuses another fanbase and im thinking should i upload a previous comment that this member has said about a character they favour to make them look stupid.

You cannot be saying which fanbase is this and that when you do the same.
I agree that this latest influx of itachi fans are annoying, however majority are just trolling, its rather clear

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because he didn't kill them doesn't mean he couldn't or in some of these cases didn't defeat them.

Kakashi - Itachi defeated him. (after the sand & sound village attacked the leaf)

Orochimaru - Itachi defeated him. (before Oro left akatsuki) Though it is possible Itachi just cut his arm off and Oro ran.

Sasuke - Itachi let Sasuke win. Itachi was already dieing and he wanted to die at Sasuke's feet, so Sasuke could be the hero that avenged the Uchiha. Anyone that read the manga could tell Itachi let Sasuke win.

Naruto - Itachi & Naruto meet a few times. If Itachi really wanted him, he could of taken him (except when Naruto was with Jiraiya) Itachi was a spy FOR the leaf. He wanted Naruto safe as much as he wanted Sasuke.

As for the others, Itachi didn't fight them at all. 2 of them were already dead.

If you're going to make a serious list, compare the characters to when they could of fought each other. Good Example Itachi vs Jiraiya when they were both alive and right after the sand/sound attack on the leaf. Bad Example would be Itachi vs Sasuke or Naruto, NOW. Itachi is dead and his days of training to get better are over but Sasuke and Naruto are still alive and getting stronger. If you're going to use those kinds of arguments, then why not have Itachi in his prime fight Naruto or Sasuke when they were still children. Yeah, that's pretty "f"ing stupid isn't it.
Compare Characters as they are WAR episodes and not where they were on the early part
no one was defeated By Itachi No kill no win......Power Showing is not Overcoming
I se all of them is still alive....

Last edited:

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All im saying is that there are hardly anybody here who is unbiased. Only person here i see as unbiased is Kidgamer.
If you are unbiased then you can to an extent state which fanbase is annoying. However when you are just like the rest you really have nothing to complain about.

Iv'e been in threads where a member accuses another fanbase and im thinking should i upload a previous comment that this member has said about a character they favour to make them look stupid.

You cannot be saying which fanbase is this and that when you do the same.
I agree that this latest influx of itachi fans are annoying, however majority are just trolling, its rather clear
I understand you Anyway I hate Itachi Only for Thous Fanboys so i search his weakness and i want to show them they are wrong......

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thread failed the moment your thread title implied he
could not defeat the majority of NARUTO Verse.
Then go ahead to list top 5 ninjas and call that "majority"

Unfortunately my friend, there is like 2 people capable of defeating hashirama, 2 or 1 capable of beating obiito etc

I have never seen anyone saying itachi can beat obito.. there will always be the overdone fanboys.. but ..

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thread failed the moment your thread title implied he
Then go ahead to list top 5 ninjas and call that "majority"

Unfortunately my friend, there is like 2 people capable of defeating hashirama, 2 or 1 capable of beating obiito etc

I have never seen anyone saying itachi can beat obito.. there will always be the overdone fanboys.. but ..
Well What im saing is Naruto verse>Itachi
and everyone on the list(Maybe not Guy and Kakashi but currently it seemed so)>Itachi

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto verse>Itachi

The entire narutoverse has other ninja like tsunade, mei etc etc etc.. the list is endless.. Listing the top 5 or so people in the entire ninja world, does not work out to be the naruto verse

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The entire narutoverse has other ninja like tsunade, mei etc etc etc.. the list is endless.. Listing the top 5 or so people in the entire ninja world, does not work out to be the naruto verse
Well u know i dont Have time to write 100 peoples Names so.......I just made it Shorter Thats all

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi definitely defeats Kakashi, Gai, and Orochimaru - if one is to count him without the current Edos. Other than that, your fanboy this and that logic is strange, as everyone here is biased.