Why Itachi could not defeat the majority of NARUTO Verse.

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why Itachi could not defeat the majority of NARUTO Verse
1.Naruto
2.Kakashi
3.Guy
4.Madara
5.Hashirama
6.Orochimaru
7.Sasuke
8.Obito
Which One of thes Itachi Killed? i THINK 0
Why Peoples say that Itachi>Naruto verse-To this i must say He has Susano wich affects eyes,Has Genjutsu that
Affects eyes,Has Yata miror That Must be Active just with Susano wich takes Eyesight Wors,Has Izanami Wich Blinds One of the eyes
He has Amaterasu Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.
Has Sword of Totsuka Along with the Yata Mirror,
the Sword of Totsuka is a weapon Itachi equipped to his Susanoo and is held by a third hand growing from its right forearm. Together, they were said to have made Itachi essentially invincible.
Still must Be used With Susano Witch takes great risk to eyes....What I'm saying none of his special abilities Does not protect his eyes from blindness
If Itachi>Naruto verse Then he must fight everyone Being blind Which is inpousible.Stop overrating Some Dead Character Which had a Wepons That was very limited use
He was Smart but thats all His use of Eyes was Limited If he Wuld be Now in Naruto verse he wuld Haw 1 Sharingun and he canot use any of his Unlimited Defenses or attacks Which makes him Weak because he Wulld lose The last eye and Be blind
And in Time wuld be Foderized bY ANYONE I mentioned before.......Your Favorite Itachi Is Worthless now.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1.Naruto
2.Kakashi
3.Guy
4.Madara
5.Hashirama
6.Orochimaru
7.Sasuke
8.Obito
Why Peoples say that Itachi>Naruto verse-To this i must say He has Susano wich affects eyes,Has Genjutsu that
Affects eyes,Has Yata miror That Must be Active just with Susano wich takes Eyesight Wors,Has Izanami Wich Blinds One of the eyes
He has Amaterasu Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.
Has Sword of Totsuka Along with the Yata Mirror,
the Sword of Totsuka is a weapon Itachi equipped to his Susanoo and is held by a third hand growing from its right forearm. Together, they were said to have made Itachi essentially invincible.
Still must Be used With Susano Witch takes great risk to eyes....What I'm saying none of his special abilities Does not protect his eyes from blindness
If Itachi>Naruto verse Then he must fight everyone Being blind Which is inpousible.Stop underrating Some Dead Character Which had a Wepons That was very limited use
He was Smart but thats all His use of Eyes was Limited If he Wuld be Now in Naruto verse he wuld Haw 1 Sharingun and he canot use any of his Unlimited Defenses or attacks Which makes him Weak because he Wulld lose The last eye and Be blind
And in Time wuld be Foderized bY ANYONE I mentioned before.......Your Favorite Itachi Is Worthless now.
Well it's hard to take your thread serious when you spell like a mentally challenged first grader.

LolaxXx

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do agree Itachi is seriously overrated. But usually, he is overrated by the fanboys. Most sensible people would agree with me when I say, Itachi was really good, and could probably beat most other ninja 1v1. But its not a sure win victory and it wouldnt be so easy as, "Oh genjutsu, dead." or, "Amaterasu, dead." No.

fastrthnwind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do agree Itachi is seriously overrated. But usually, he is overrated by the fanboys. Most sensible people would agree with me when I say, Itachi was really good, and could probably beat most other ninja 1v1. But its not a sure win victory and it wouldnt be so easy as, "Oh genjutsu, dead." or, "Amaterasu, dead." No.
Yes to pretty much everything you said.

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naoya Minato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Naruto
2.Kakashi
3.Guy
4.Madara
5.Hashirama
6.Orochimaru
7.Sasuke
8.Obito
Why would he want to kill any of them? Aside from Obito and Orochimaru, though he beat Orochimaru when he was 13.

I'm not claiming he can solo the entire Naruto verse, that's absurd. But he has a good chance against Kakashi and Guy. The others on your list are reasonable, though they won't ''fodderize'' him.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know that 8 people counted as the majority of the NV...
This ^

I guess he wasn't the brightest math student in his class lol
Or the brightest in his reading class ,because i seen him beat 4 of those people on that list in the past and made one hold on off his plans until itachi died so he wouldn't possibly ruin it for him.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can beat guy

other than that, you just listed 7 of the strongest people in the ninja world, and the only reason kakashi is there is because of his recent kamui hax.. kakashi himself admitted he'd need help beating itachi in p2 before he mastered that op ability

garas56

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can beat guy

other than that, you just listed 7 of the strongest people in the ninja world, and the only reason kakashi is there is because of his recent kamui hax.. kakashi himself admitted he'd need help beating itachi in p2 before he mastered that op ability
well i se Guy in 7th gate kills Itachi
And as u stated Kakashi for the Kamui Cous They on Diferent Lvl And still will show Much more

Pragmatic

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️