Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im guessing you used the wiki, yeah the latest one is better but look through the others sakura is higher rated than itachi

the third Naruto databook compiled the results of the first six polls to determine the most popular characters overall.
Kakashi Hatake - 48,431 votes
Naruto Uzumaki - 42,862 votes
Sasuke Uchiha - 33,632 votes
Iruka Umino - 23,532 votes
Shikamaru Nara - 11,211 votes
Sakura Haruno - 9,701 votes
Neji Hyūga - 9,362 votes
Gaara - 8,660 votes
Rock Lee - 8,614 votes
Itachi Uchiha - 7,067 votes
Hinata Hyūga - 6,917 votes
Haku - 3,551 votes
Might Guy - 2,913 votes
Temari - 2,803 votes
Minato Namikaze - 2,734 votes
Deidara - 2,555 votes
Kiba Inuzuka - 2,398 votes
Hayate Gekkō - 2,183 votes
Jiraiya - 2,055 votes
Shino Aburame - 1,963 votes
Keep in mind that Itachi wasn't on the first polls simply because he hasn't appear on the manga from chapter 1.This might be the reason he had less votes than Sakura.Comparing her to the other main characters that appeard from chapter 1 she has far less votes.

OT: Sakura had her power up and became relevant to the plot for 2 chapters.Now she will stay in the shadows for about 150-200 chapters.After,if Naruto still goes on she will get another fodder powerup.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you like, a feminist ?

Your name is 'Femmefatale'
You've got a hard on for Sakura.
You drew some absurd pictures of her that look like something my 3 year old niece would vomit onto the floor.

Can't you just accept that Sakura is inferior, she's not a freaking god.
Im all for Women Rights, so I guess i have the feminist spirit in me. I dont think she is on there level though, all im doing is making theory's, pipe down.
Sakura's Character only attracts feminist fans.
And yet your still lurking on this thread.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're in the wrong manga/anime, This.IS.NOT.DBZ.
Pein & Nagato & anyone with Rinnegan can do it . X)
the truth is that Samara is just NOT relevant.....of all the Shin obi of Konoha...she's the most useless... Tsunade doesn't deserve the Sannin name tho....All that strength is pointless if you can't land a single blow on your opponent....
Tsunade has accomplished great feats in this manga . same levels as Orochimaru & Jiraiya..
That is bullshit... The manga haven't shown how long took Tsunade to master the seal by the first time.
The whole thing about Sakura needing to wait for 3 years each time she need to use Byakugou is so stupid...
its not stupid . This is her first time learning a jutsu she didn't know about.. its like Lee building up speed / power while using those weights after a long time. & opening the gates. Its chakra control inside a tiny seal behind your forehead and it shouldn't be an easy thing to do. She doesn't have drugs to enhance her natural abilities like others in the manga.

It doesn't mean EVERY 3 YEARS she can finally use the ability again.. it depends how fast she can concentrate chakra into that seal and how often she does it. Its a gradual exercise.

Reactions: Smd

FearxDeath

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No dissrepect, but this thread is horsesht in its purest form. Not saying sakura is fodder, but yin seal on the forehead isnt good evidence for 5 other seals we have yet to see, not to mention...nuff said.

This is your logic. Gaara hasnt done much but he isnt fodder, he has just been churning all the dirt under madara into sand for the ultimate dessert coffin... I mean it makes sense but why should I believe you

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein & Nagato & anyone with Rinnegan can do it . X)

Tsunade has accomplished great feats in this manga . same levels as Orochimaru & Jiraiya..

its not stupid . This is her first time learning a jutsu she didn't know about.. its like Lee building up speed / power while using those weights after a long time. & opening the gates. Its chakra control inside a tiny seal behind your forehead and it shouldn't be an easy thing to do. She doesn't have drugs to enhance her natural abilities like others in the manga.

It doesn't mean EVERY 3 YEARS she can finally use the ability again.. it depends how fast she can concentrate chakra into that seal and how often she does it. Its a gradual exercise.
This is exactly what i meant, my English is not good...
I mean that is stupid people think that Sakura will only be able to release Byakugou every three years...
I agree with you in how hard it is to accomplish that, and how talented Sakura is with chakra control...

Reactions: foxyladyland

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly what i meant, my English is not good...
I mean that is stupid people think that Sakura will only be able to release Byakugou every three years...
I agree with you in how hard it is to accomplish that, and how talented Sakura is with chakra control...
hahha thanks I know that now
You must be registered for see images

Because Sakura tends to get better OR improve.. its possible she could fill up the seal faster with time & more practice.​

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The smaller your chakra reserves the longer it takes to fill it up and if Sakura depletes all that stored chakra do not expected Her to regain it as fast as Tsunade who has large chakra reserves.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol poor femme always trying to be creative just for everyone to freak out on her.

OT: Thatd be pretty cool but it all around seems more like a Hyuuga thing. I could see the spiritual chakra points thing happeningg but probably with different abilities than what you specified. Epic drawing too dont listen to the people that say otherwise.

Reactions: FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The smaller your chakra reserves the longer it takes to fill it up and if Sakura depletes all that stored chakra do not expected Her to regain it as fast as Tsunade who has large chakra reserves.
I think it took that long because it had to gradually stretch out over time. So it can have more and more space to sort chakra, and then once it took up all of the space that it could then Sakura when easily be able to fill it up once she uses it all up. Like a hole in the ground, that fills from rain, or even a near by river.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura still has low chakra reserves thats a manga fact not subject to dispute. It all genetics some people are born with low chakra reserves, some with Medium, some with large and some like Naruto are born with extra large chakra resets the more chakra you have the essayer if you have Tsunade jutsu to store. Others like Sakura who have low reserves takes longer to store. I am not putting down Sakura I am I am simply going by the Manga information thats ben provided by Kishi on chakra. You can't grow or exercise a persons reserves. Other wise Kakashi who also suffers from it would have expanded His reserves a long time ago. Depending on who Sakura marries Her children might get larger reserves from Her Husband side of the family.

conan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like the picture.
Sakura simply doesnt have enough chakra so it took her 3 years.
This is good answer of this thread xd
What? Kooko's illogic >>>>>>>> than anything FemmeFatal has shown.

Kooko is the Illogic God.
Kooko is just regular member like all of us .

I am Muslim and I believe on god and There is one god who created all of us ( christian called him god and Muslim called him Allah) and there is no such thing called a Illogical god .

so kooko is not illogical god , she is just regular member or extremely fangirl :hyper:

too see what stupid shit you're posting. also you're the standout sakura fan on the base You have a massive target painted on your back.
I sense sakura hater ;)
She got solo'd by a rock. :|

You must be registered for see images
And rock soloed darui too =D

Last edited:

SagemodejubihostSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol this will never happen, Kishi will not do such stupid power ups to a character it will kill the fanbase even more. I rather let kishi work his magic ............ Zzz

Last edited by a moderator: